ten // connect, re-connect

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happiness is when you
make unexpected new friends."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yein had to admit, riding was pretty fun.

She wasn't so sure how long they'd been riding. Has it been fifteen minutes? Half an hour? She didn't know. All she did know was she was enjoying it, more than she expected.

She knew in first five minutes, she was still stiff from being nervous and maybe somewhat shy. After that five minutes, she began to relax, opening her fists and gradually holding onto Jungkook's waist more naturally.

"Having fun?" asked Jungkook.

Seeing how there was no reply, he realised she couldn't hear him. They were on the road after all.

"HAVING FUN?" Jungkook shouted.

"YES. IT'S FUN!"

He heard Yein's excited laughter despite the wind muffling up most of it. Jungkook did notice how much more comfortable she had been for though she didn't shift much in the seat, she did hold him more confidently. Only at the turns did he feel her tense up because it was agreeably scary when Jungkook had to lean the bike at an angle.

"ARE WE MEETING SUJEONG AND TAEHYUNG?"

"I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

"WHAT?!"

Jungkook and Yein eventually stopped somewhere along the road where there was a night snack stand operating. The stall didn't have seats so they took away two sticks of dakkochi and a large portion of ddeokbokki to share. Finding a good, quiet place to sit, they began digging in.

"It's the Han River!" Yein exclaimed gleefully while taking a bite of her chicken skewer.

"It's nice, isn't it. The night view at this spot."

"You sound as if you come here often," commented Yein as she took a side glance at him before directing her gaze to the ddeokbokki, helping herself to some.

"I guess you could say that."

Leaning back with his hands supporting him, he looked at the numerous buildings against the vast night sky. The spot they were at had lesser lights compared to the other areas, allowing the stars to come into sight.

It was true that he came here often. In fact, it was like his special place where he only ever went to alone. Though Taehyung knew the existence of this place, he had never brought him here.

"It's a beautiful place. I like that it's unlike all the noisy bustling despite being in the city," Yein said, popping another ddeokbokki into .

Glancing over at her, Jungkook had a sudden urge to ask what he had been wondering for the past months. Fighting against his usual resistance, he finally blurted out, "do you remember?"

"Hmm?"

"We met before."

Staring at him wide-eyed, Yein thought hard but couldn't seem to recall meeting him before. "Have we?"

"Ah!" Jungkook looked expectan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter