nine // change

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The 3 C's of Life: Choices, Chances, Changes.
You must make a choice to take the chance
or your life will never change."
Zig Ziglar

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Unni ah."

"Hmm?"

Instead of answering, Yein rolled over to the other side. She was taking a break from her assignments and was lazing around in Sujeong's room. Sujeong, on the other hand, was busy finishing up her own work.

"What is it, Yein?" Sujeong asked without looking up from her book.

"Mmm..."

Yein rolled back to face Sujeong. "Does Jungkook hate me?"

Sujeong stopped writing and jerked her head to the side to look at Yein. She had quite a complex expression that Yein couldn't understand. It was actually a mixture of amusement and excitement – amusement from how Yein would think this way and excitement from the fact that Yein was worried about it.

"Why do you think so?"

Yein frowned as she began to recount to Sujeong all the occasions where Jungkook showed a clear sign of his distaste towards her. The way he spoke to her, the way he looked at her, and all the other times where he ignored her.

"You do know Jungkook isn't an outright friendly guy right?"

"Uh huh."

"So you do know how all that you've just said he has done doesn't mean he hates you?"

Pouting, Yein retorted, "but it just seems the case!"

"But Yein ah." Sujeong turned her whole body to face her friend. "Why are you affected by whether Jungkook hates you or not?"

Thinking for a while, Yein answered, "because I see him so often."

Lifting her hand, she began to count with her fingers. "We're in the same group for our elective, we're both in Revolution, we are partnered for the duet part in our upcoming competition." Looking at Sujeong, she ended, "and we have the same group of friends in our hostel block."

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, that's true," nodded Sujeong. "But if he hates you, wouldn't he find ways to not see you? Right?"

"True..."

Sujeong tried to hide her smile as she watched her little friend wriggle around in frustration. She found it hilarious how Yein and Jungkook were so dense and clueless about their own increasing interest in the other party that she wished she could just set them up for good.

Guess it's valid when they say that couples end up becoming like each other for Sujeong was evidently becoming more like Taehyung, or maybe Taehyung was becoming like her. Although no one really knew the status of their relationship.

Her wish seemed to have worked as her phone began ringing.

"Hello oppa?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Studying. Yein's here chilling in my room."

"Yein? Awesomeee. Let's go for a ride. Yein too."

"Ride? Now?" Sujeong was about to decline the offer for it was pretty late and she still had work to do. But looking at Yein gave her a cheeky idea. "With who?"

"Duh. Me and Jungkook. That's why I said awesome when I heard Yein's there."

"Man Tae, you're the awesome one. We'll be down i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter