sixteen // reversal

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chase your stars fool, life is short."
Atticus

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Goodness unni! You were freaking awesome!"

Yein's eyes grew wide in amusement as she watched Yoojung squealing like a fangirl. She often wondered the past few days as to where this hyper girl got her energy from. Despite her small stature, she was overflowing abundantly with energy all the time.

The little girl and Dayoung had been raving quietly (or not so quietly) about how her and Jungkook's duet was insanely good and how their chemistry made it totally flawless. It was true though. Yein did feel that they had an unexplained upgrade in chemistry. She was so comfortable with him and in his arms and he seemed just as so.

That aside, closing night had ended with a bang and now her group was having an after-party at a nearby bar. It was a pretty chill place; with a live band (that was good) and really comfortable seats.

Everything was good, yes, but there were some not very good stuff about it too. Mainly, there were other groups at the same bar and it so happened that an annoying group was one of the few – the group with the three guys who has asked Yein if she had a boyfriend.

Upon noticing them when they first stepped into the place, Yoojung took up the role of 'protecting unni', in which Dayoung and Joochan immediately 'joined'.

Although she told them to relax and that it was not needed, Yein was increasingly irritated at the constant conversations they exchanged that were purposely said in a volume loud enough for her to here. They weren't holding back and simply stared directly in her direction.

Doing her best to ignore their attention, Yein distracted herself with the food and drinks. She also focused on chatting with her group, tuning out everything else.

//

However, maybe eating and drinking wasn't the best idea. It required her to need the restroom and hence, put her in the current situation of one of the guys blocking her way.

Okay, maybe I should have allowed Yoojung to accompany me.

"Um, would you be so kind as to let me get back to my seat please?" Yein asked, the politeness in her speech hinting at the sarcasm she intended.

"Aww, come on Yein noona," the guy grinned. "How 'bout a date. Just one date."

Yein looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She could tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter