eleven // butterflies

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Step into this experience with butterflies
in your bones; with a nervous feeling so beautiful,
you know you're doing something right."
D. Antoinette Foy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eventually getting up to head back to school, Yein belatedly realised while they didn't contact Taehyung and Sujeong, their two friends didn't do so either. As she wondered how they were, Jungkook brushed it aside, saying they probably were enjoying their own couple time somewhere.

The talk led to the topic about whether they were a couple or not, since the two of them often said they were not attached.

Yein insisted they were but Jungkook stood by his opinion that they were at the stage where they didn't want to commit to any responsibility or unwanted expectations and hence were not a couple.

Noting that he seemed to understand them really well, Jungkook just stated in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone that he had been with them for more than a year after all. "I practically saw them from day one till now," he said.

Squeezing her head into the helmet, Yein successfully fastened the buckle and beamed proudly. With a smile, Jungkook tapped his shoulder and she mounted onto the bike safely.

With her hands placed carefully by the side of his waist, Yein grabbed onto his jacket, scrunching up the fabric. It felt a little difficult to bring her hands back to the previous position because as much as she knew she should, she felt like it was too daring of her to do so.

Jungkook poked her hands with his fingers, causing her to loosen her grasp. And the moment she did, he gently took her hands and brought it around his waist like before.

As I thought. This is a bit too much for me to handle. Yein silently squeezed eyes shut at the situation and squirmed inside her head.

The ride back seemed more therapeutic with the night air feeling more chilly as well. Gazing up to the sky, Yein wondered if it was going to rain. She could faintly smell the chance of a shower.

And as if she was a weather girl, it began to rain down on them.

Thankfully they were off the expressway and Jungkook was able to stop by a cafe. Piling off the bike, they hurried under the shelter there, drenched and slightly dripping.

Jungkook took off his helmet and seeing that Yein was struggling with hers, he decided to give her hand. Removing the helmet, he couldn't help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter