Get You The Moon

Fate in The Papers

"You know, you look happier than before."

Jimin looks up at his manager. "What do you mean?" he asks in confusion, setting down the cat he was playing around with. "I don't know. You just look like...something really great happened. Almost like how someone would be when they're in love," responds the manager. "But I like it. It looks better on your handsome face."

Jimin chuckles, scratching the back of his head. He should be a little careful. If his manager noticed it, anyone else could.

Jimin gets up when he's call to get his makeup and hair done. He thinks back to his hyung's words. 'In love'?

***

"The main concept is ethereal, almost as if you're a mermaid, and in love. You're beautiful and elegant," explained the director. He points to the big tank full of water. "Now, just be careful and do the best you can. When you're put of breath, swim up immediately." Seokjin nods, eyeing the big tank set out in front of him. He's shooting a commercial today in a simple flowy hanbok for a skin care brand.

After putting on waterproof makeup, Seokjin walks to the top of the tank and waits for the director's signal before he jumps in, closing his eyes. He opens them, staring into the camera and going over the script. The actor swims up when the director motions him to.

"Um, that was good, but I like you to put in more feelings. Like, you've just fell in love with someone for the first time. You're in awe at meeting them." notes the director. Seokjin nods. "Sorry, I'll do better, director." responds the actor.

He takes a deep breath and jumps into the water again. Seokjin closes his eyes, relaxing and loosing himself to the cool water. Love. For the first time.

A set of crescent eyes stares back at him along with a plush-lip smile.

The actor opens his eyes, glancing up before looking forward into the camera. He moves his limbs elegantly and effortlessly, the white hanbok flowing along with him.

Stars in the night sky as a soft hand caressed his face. Kiss so sweet and passionate. Jimin staring at him with a longing he never felt before.

Seokjin does his next move, moving his hands up, bringing one of the sleeves close to his face as he smiles at the camera, satisfied as he hears the director compliments him and encourages him more. He moves as told, swirling his arms around and kicking his legs.

The actor swims up as the director gives him a 'okay' sign. "That was beautiful! Good!" announced the director. Seokjin smiles and thanks him as he rushes to wrap himself with a warm towel.

As the older settles down, he thinks back to the shoot. Love. Seokjin pauses in realization, a smile settling upon his face.

After finishing the small interview for the 'behind-the-shoot', he heads out to meet Taehyung waiting for him. "How your shoot go?" asked the younger, walking out with him. Seokjin smiles. "Good. I'm glad I know how to swim otherwise I wouldn't be able to do something so fun," responds the older. "What's up?"

Taehyung shrugs. "Just a little something I have to ask. If you don't mind, can we go grab some coffee?" asked the younger. Seokjin nods. He quickly told Namjoon before leaving with the model.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" asked Seokjin as he grabs his drink, settling down at a table. Taehyung thanks the worker and follows the older.

"You remember that family trip we'll always go on with everyone else?" asked the model. Seokjin nods. "Well, mom and dad decided we go to Jeju next week. She was wondering if Jimin and you can come along."

The actor's eyes widens. "Wait, wait, next week?!" asked Seokjin, lunging forward in his seat. Taehyung smiles mischievously. "Yes, I figure you and Jimin barely have time together since both of you are always constantly busy so I convinced mom to push it early." said the younger with a smirk.

Seokjin scoffs. "That's not true, we...we do have time and all, it's just as of right now, we're both tired and busy," defend the older. Taehyung raises his eyebrow. "But since it's the family, I'll go and try to convince Jimin as well."

Taehyung smiles. "Good."

"A trip?" asked Jimin, shoving the spoonful of food into his mouth. Seokjin nods. "It's a trip to Jeju, something my family usually plans and they really want us to go," said the actor. "Are you...free?"

Jimin shrugs. "I can try, but I don't know for sure. My manager is still planning things out right now. You told Namjoon already?" asked the younger. Seokjin nods, staring desperately at the other. Jimin pauses. "Fine. I'll try to go. Just tell me when and how long are we going to be gone first." said the younger with a smile. Seokjin cheers happily.

***

"Hyung, do you see my wallet?" asked Jimin, rushing around the room in panic. Seokjin shuts his suitcase and turns to the other. "I already packed it in your bag," said the older, calming the other down. He throws a white tshirt at Jimin, who's only wearing a black tanktop and shorts. "Now put on some clothes and get ready. My parents are at the airport already."

Seokjin drags their suitcase behind him, grabbing the snacks he bought yesterday as he head out to his car. Jimin follows shortly after, locking the house, and seats himself in the shotgun seat.

"Do you have everything?" asked Seokjin when they arrived at the airport, pulling their suitcase behind him. Jimin nods, showing his duffle bag to the older. Seokjin smiles as he faces his parents along with Taehyung and his cousins.

"Seokjin!" cheered his dad, giving the actor a hug. Seokjin chuckles and gives his mom a hug as well. "I'm glad to see you coming to this trip, especially with Jimin," teased his dad, eyeing the other. "You need to have some more time to relax!"

Jimin nods. "Seokjin is always busy and passionate about his work," he holds onto the older's hand and pouts. "Barely any time for me." Seokjin rolls his eyes and follows along with the act. "I'm sorry, but I always make it up~." said the actor with a smirk.

"Blech! Stop flirting lovebirds." comment Taehyung as he walked over with one of their aunts. "Oh my! This is the first time Seokjin has join us," said the woman excitedly. She looks over at Jimin with a smile. "I'm Seokjin's aunt, by the way. You can call me Aunt Seo."

Jimin nods with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Aunt Seo." he glance at Seokjin with a grin. The older nudges the other's shoulder. After everyone had arrived, they all sat down and waited a while before entering the airplane.

Seokjin settles down next to the window after winning a match of rock-paper-scissors to Jimin, the younger sitting next to him with a pout. The plane goes off and they're off into the sky in a few minutes. "Wake me up when we get there." whispered Jimin, leaning back into his seat. Seokjin plugs in his earbuds and he looks out the window.

He smiles at the beautiful view of the sky, proud of how it came out on his camera. Seokjin quickly aims a quick selfie of himself and a sleeping Jimin. He giggles quietly at the younger, deciding it was best to post it on his instagram along with the airplane window picture he got.

The actor quiets down and looks out the window again. It's Seokjin favorite thing to do on a plane, listening to music and admiring the sky view, especially when he went around for his fan-meets.

***

Seokjin wakes up, realizing he must've fell asleep at some point and that they were arriving in thirty minutes. He's about to get up, but is hold back from some force. The actor turns to his side and realizes Jimin is still asleep, Seokjin's shoulder supporting his head with the younger arms around the older's.

Seokjin smiles. "Jimin," whispered the actor, shaking the other lightly. "Jimin, wake up." The younger groans quietly and lifts his head up, barely awake. "Did we arrive already?" he asks as he sits up in his seat. Seokjin shakes his head. "No, but we're almost there," he reaches under his seat and pulls out a bag of chips. "Here, eat a bit."

Jimin takes it without hesitation, thanking the older as he quietly opens it and eats it. Shortly after, the plane settles down and they get up from their seats.

"Hyung, why did you post this?!" asked Jimin, pouting as he points to the picture on his phone. Seokjin chuckles and continues to look for their suitcase. "It was cute," respond the older. "Help me look for our suitcase."

After getting their stuff and renting cars, they all head to hotels. "Can I join you guys?" asked Taehyung. Seokjin nods. "Carry our things then." said the older. He unlocks the car and settles down in the driver's seat. Jimin takes the seat next to him. "What are we doing next?" asked the actor.

"Mom and dad wants to go to this restaurant. Said it's owned by someone we know." respond Taehyung, sitting in the backseat. Seokjin drives up to the hotel. He gets out and quickly signed in, getting their keys.

Seokjin smiles at the sight of the hotel room, the white walls, neat desk and lamps, and the small balcony. He checks out the bathroom, satisfied at how it is. Seokjin sets the suitcase by the drawers and leaves the room, locking it behind him once he was sure Jimin was done as well.

***

"Wow, this is delicious." said Jimin, with wide eyes as he shovels more food into his chubby cheeks. Seokjin hums in agreement. He picks up a spoonful of another dish and raises it to Jimin's lips. "Try this one." said Seokjin, to which the younger obeys and instantly opens his mouth to the older.

Jimin sends a wink at the older. Seokjin sends a kiss back, following the act. Taehyung imitates a vomiting sound, bringing everybody to laughter. "Oh my, Jimin and Seokjin are so sweet!" said one of Seokjin's cousin. Aunt Seo nods. "Young couples these days." she said with a smile.

Seokjin chuckles. He looks over at Jimin, giving him more food and wiping the sauce on the corner of his lips. "Eat neatly." said the older, squishing Jimin's cheek. The younger blushes, slapping his hand away.

***

Jimin waits by the car, looking around in search of Seokjin returning from the bathroom. Taehyung, on the other side of the car, is talking with another guy, who Jimin assumes must be their cousin or someone related(their family tree is big).

"Jimin?"

He looks up, facing a lady in a pink dress with long, wavy brown hair. She was sitting across the table next to Aunt Seo, he recalls. Jimin smiles at her. "Yes," he said. "You're Seokjin's cousin, Roohee, right?"

She nods with a bright smile. "You remember!" she stands next to the actor. "Although Seokjin explained, I was wondering more about how you met oppa." Jimin's eyes widened in slight panic.

Now that he thinks about it, Seokjin is  always the one that explained their 'love story' and Jimin would just nod his head along. It's not like he doesn't know(he had to memorize it and practiced it with the older).

"Well, it's just like Seokjin said. I was always going to a cafe and he happend to always stop by everytime I did. He was...," Jimin smiles. "So handsome I couldn't look away. I couldn't stop thinking about him so I finally took the courage to talk to him one day during my break. I approached as a friend til we can finally go on dates and so on."

Roohee squeals. "That's so adorable!" said the lady. She looks to the side. "I can see why Seokjin-oppa chose you. You're a good man. I'll see you next time!" Jimin waves his hand at her, watching as she walked away.

"That's not what I said."

Jimin turns around, seeing Seokjin smirking at him. Gosh darn it. The younger rolls his eyes. "I just twist it a little, plus," he opens the car door. "I'm just saying what I honestly believe." He looks back at Seokjin. "Did what I said make you happy?" he teases.

The older blushes, scoffing. "Like it did." mumbled Seokjin. He calls Taehyung over. Jimin chuckles lightly to himself and settles in the car.

***

Seokjin buttons up his pink tropical print shirt, pairing it off with some shorts. He looks at Jimin who's only beginning to brush his teeth. "What time did you go to sleep last night?" asks the older, walking over to their bed and tidying things up.

Jimin shrugs. "Mm on vacason(I'm on vacation)." muffled the younger. Seokjin rolls his eyes. He looks up when there's a knock at the door, walking over to open it.

"Morning, hyung~!" greet Taehyung, wearing a white long sleeve shirt tucked in a pair of beige shorts, topped off with black sandals. The model enters the room. "Hey, Jimin." Jimin waves back from the bathroom.

Seokjin sits down on the bed. "Did you eat already?" asked the older. Taehyung shakes his head. "I was waiting for you guys. They're serving pancakes and fluffy omelettes today!" said the younger excitedly. Seokjin hums at the mention of food.

"That sounds delicious. If only Mr. Prince Charming here would hurry up." comment Seokjin, looking at Jimin who's now standing by the closet, deciding what he should wear. Jimin pouts angrily. "I'm also done." he looks back at the closet.

After Jimin had finally picked out a blue tshirt and a pair of white shorts, they finally head downstairs to eat. "Look here~!" said Seokjin, holding his phone up and snapping a quick picture of the three of them.

"This looks so delicious!" said Taehyung, eyeing his food as he lifts his up his chopsticks. Seokjin does so too, taking a big bite into his. He hums in approval and shoves more into his mouth. "Seokjin." said Jimin.

The older looks over at him, before he knew it, Jimin takes a quick snap of him. The younger giggles. "Hey, I'm trying to eat!" whined Seokjin. It doesn't help as Jimin shows the picture to Taehyung and they both start laughing.

"It's okay. You still look very cute." said Jimin, calming down. Seokjin glares at him and continues to eat. After they've clear all their plates, Seokjin drives them to the address of the national park they're going to be spending their time at. His parents are already there as they arrived.

"Wow." said Seokjin, looking around at the huge amount of greenness and fresh trees, the wide view of the ocean behind them. "This is nice." said Jimin, standing next to the older. He grabs Seokjin's hand and interlace it with his.

For a moment, he was gonna question it but is reminded of the contract they settled on. Right. It's not like Jimin loves him. It's only an act. Seokjin grips back with a smile.

"Hyung, hyung," said Taehyung as he runs up to the couple. "Come take a picture with me." He hands his phone to Jimin, who takes it without hesitation. They stand next to each other with the beautiful view of the mountain and ocean behind them, arms around each other.

"1, 2, 3!" said Jimin, taking the picture.  Taehyung walks up to the actor and observes the picture. "Okay, now you two!" said the model. Jimin looks over at him for permission. Seokjin replies with a smile. "Come here, Jiminie." said the older.

Jimin's blushes, walking towards the older and stands next to him. Taehyung frowns. "Closer." he saids. Seokjin scoots closer and wraps his arm around the other's shoulder. "Put your arm around my waist." he whispers to the younger when he noticed the blank, confused look on Jimin's face.

Seokjin feel his heart skip a beat as Jimin slipped his arm around his waist, placing a firm grip on his hip. It felt...so right. He ignores his thoughts and leans his head closer to the younger, smiling at the camera. Taehyung smiles with satisfication and takes the picture. "Wow, you guys look good together." said the model, showing them the picture.

It's true, they really do look like a couple. Seokjin removes his arm from Jimin, the younger doing so, too. "Oh, it seems everyone is here now." said Taehyung. They walk back to join the others.

"Okay, everyone we're going to be walking a lot so make sure you stick to the group and have everything." said Seokjin's dad, leading the group. They head up the trail, viewing each spot. "What's with that pose?" chuckle Seokjin as he takes a picture of Jimin doing a heart pose next to the waterfall.

Jimin smiles. "Your turn, hyung." said the younger, taking the camera from Seokjin. Seokjin imitates the younger's poses and stands next to the waterfall. "Perfect! Yes, Mr. Kim!" shouts Jimin, mocking a photographer they once encountered before. Seokjin giggles, blowing a kiss to the camera with the younger's encouragement.

They move on to the next destination near the water with the sand. Seokjin let out a yelp when his foot slid off the wooden stair, falling towards Jimin in front of him. "Whoa!" Jimin turns around, wrapping his arms around the older. Seokjin let out a breath of relief. "Careful there." He looks up, pupils widening when he notices Jimin's pair of brown orbs staring back at him.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"T..Thank you." said Seokjin with a smile, removing himself from the other. Jimin reaches out towards him again and interlace their hands together. "Come on." said the actor softly. Seokjin blushes, watching as Jimin led him down the stairs, keeping their hands interlaced til he made it softly onto the sand. Jimin doesn't let go of his hand and tightens his grip.

They walked over to his parents and offered to help lay out the blanket. "Seokjin, Jimin," called out Taehyung. Seokjin glances over. "You guys playing?" The model raises the volleyball in his hand.

Seokjin looks over at Jimin to ask. And almost as if they shared the same brain, the younger immediately nods. "We can be on different teams," said Jimin with a smirk. "I like to see you win me." Seokjin lifts his head and crosses his arms.

"Okay. Let's see then." said the older with a smirk.

"Seokjin-hyung is on our team!" said one of his cousin, pulling the actor to the other side of the net. Taehyung pulls Jimin towards him. "Then Jimin is on my team." said the model.

Seokjin settles at the back. He never really did much sports back then, but it doesn't mean he isn't athletic. The actor places the ball in his left hand and swings his right hand under it.

Surprisingly, he is much better than he thought and the game was going pretty well, the laughing that would rise everytime someone fell. Both teams ended up being tied and they end the game when Seokjin's mom called them over for food.

"You're not as bad as I thought." comment Jimin as he takes a seat next to Seokjin. The older hits the other. "It's not like I'm some dainty prince," respond Seokjin. He grabs a plate for the younger before grabbing one for himself. "I didn't lose either."

***

"Goodnight~!" said Taehyung, heading to his room.

"Night." said Seokjin, heading towards their hotel room. "Are we heading home tomorrow, then?" asked Jimin as the older unlocks the door. Seokjin nods. "Saldy, yes. But, wasn't that fun?" asked the actor.

Jimin hums in agreement. "It's one of the best vacation I ever had despite being only one day." said the younger. Seokjin chuckles. "Yeah, it is," said the older. He slips off his shirt as he searches through his drawer. "I'm going to the pool so you can take a shower first."

"Oh, really? I've been wanting to swim, too," said the younger, pulling his shirt off. "You mind if I join you?"

Seokjin pauses.

"No. Let's go then," Seokjin throws Jimin his swim trunks. "There's not a lot people usually around this time so it's great."

Once they've changed, they walk to the pool and like Seokjin said, no one was there and the big pool was all theirs. Seokjin excitedly set his towel down on one of the chairs and jumps into the pool, the splash echoing through the room. He comes up to the surface and sees Jimin entering the pool, the lit-up lights on the side of the pool reflecting on his perfectly built body.

Seokjin smiles mischievously when an idea pops to his mind. He lowers his head and swims towards Jimin. "Yah!" yelped the younger when the older splashes water at him. They roam around the pool, Seokjin showing off his skills to the younger.

"How long can you hold your breath?" asked Seokjin. Jimin shrugs. "I don't know," respond the actor. He smiles. "Wanna try?" Seokjin nods. "On the count of three. One...two...three!" yelled the older.

They both took a huge breath and dive in, Seokjin grabbing onto Jimin's hand. He opens his eyes a few seconds later, tapping Jimin to do so, too. The younger hesitantly opens his eyes, staring back at the older.

Seokjin smiles, trying to hold back his laugh that came out of no where.

Jimin slips his arm around the older's waist and teasingly pulls him foward. Seokjin yelp, letting out his breath. He swims up. "That wasn't fair." he whined, hitting Jimin. The younger chuckle. "I won anyways." he smirks.

After that, they swim around the pool, sparking conversations about the trip, work, and anything that was funny. "Let's get in the hot tub," said Jimin, nodding his head towards it. "I'm starting to feel cold." Seokjin nods. They get out of the pool, grabbing their things and walk towards the hot tub with beaming lights.

Seokjin hums as his cold body settles into the warm water. Jimin sits next to him, laying his head next to him as he checks his phone. The older stares at Jimin, watching the little droplets of water running down his chest. Seokjin gulps.

Jimin's truly attractive and he hates how it always get to him, especially when he wore his tanktops around the house. Seokjin runs his hand through the younger's hair, wetting them and pushing them back so it reveals his forehead. Jimin raises his eyebrow at him.

Seokjin giggles. "You don't look that bad." he comments. Jimin chuckles and sets his phone down. "You know, I forgot it's been almost two months," said the younger. He looks over at Seokjin. "Time flies by fast." The older's stomach drops at the words.

Jimin's right. It's been almost two months and they have only one more month together. Seokjin smiles. "Yeah, it sure does. But, hey, it means you can be free again!" said the older cheerfully, though he knows it inside himself he didn't want Jimin to leave.

Jimin nods. "Yeah...," he pauses. "It's been really nice with you. Like, seriously, my life's always been boring and I never have the guts to do anything," he looks up at Seokjin with a smile. "You really showed me a different side of my life. Something I never expected myself to go through."

Seokjin's eyes widens at the kind words, butterflies in his stomach and heart thumping like crazy. He passes it off a chuckle. "Really? I thought you weren't enjoying it and that I was being greedy," confessed the older. "I enjoy spending time with you, too, even if it was over some dumb marriage documents."

They both giggle, looking at each other with goofy smiles. Seokjin doesn't understand, he only met Jimin a few months ago and yet he's already...so afraid of the younger leaving his side. He hasn't feel anything like this ever since Yoongi(I'm so sorry :(, I know he doesn't show up as much, along with Hosoek).

Jimin's smiles falters a little. He leans closer, bringing his hand up to caress the older's cheek and keeping his eyes locked with Seokjin's. Seokjin stares back, dazed as he has fell for the temptation. The younger looks down at his lips and brings them to his own.

Seokjin closes his eyes and melts into the kiss, bringing his hand up to Jimin's shoulder. The younger hums in satisfaction, bringing the older closer.

 

"W..Wait," said Seokjin, pushing Jimin off. He recalls their last kiss and how it ended. This isn't for real. Nothing is. "I...I don't think we should do this."

But Jimin doesn't listen to him, he moves towards the older and presses another kiss against his lips. "Seokjin," said Jimin, staring desperately at him. "I have something I must tell you."

------------

I'm so sorry for not giving Yoongi and Hoseok any important role for this story :(. I wanted this ff to focus more on the main couple, just the main couple, and to work on expressing them out more. But I do have something in mind for Yoongi and Hoseok 😏. Anyways, I'll be trying to finish this story due to the best of my abilities and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!