Wedding Dress

Fate in The Papers

Taehyung speeds into the cafe, his black blazer slung over his shoulder. He turns on his phone and opens the text messages.

Seokjin: where r you?

Taehyung: woke up late. on my way rn. don't tell mom and dad.

Seokjin: wow. hurry would ya? u couldn't make it to yesterday's practice.

Taehyung sighs, turning off his phone. He quickly rush to the small line formed, standing behind a young man who seems two years younger than Taehyung in a black suit, three customers in front of him. The younger is currently and obviously staring at the customer in front of him, a buisness woman in a slim red skirt, his head tilt directly down at the woman's behind.

Taehyung runs his hand through his hair in stress. He woke up late, almost lost his car key, late to his brother's wedding, and now he has this kid ert in front him. Great.

He's brought out of his thoughts when the lines moves forwards. But he's stop in his footsteps, noticing the man in front of him tripping on the back of the buisness woman's foot, stumbling forwards a bit. It's worse when Taehyung sees the younger's hand fall towards the buisness women, his hand landing exactly on the red skirt.

The young man immediately pulls back, sliding to the side and out of the line. Before Taehyung knew it, he's faced with an angry buisness woman, face red and eyes throwing daggers.

"ert!" she yells out. She swings her arm, bringing her hand across Taehyung's cheek and turning his face to the side.

Taehyung brings his hand to the stinging on his right cheek, hissing as the woman walks out of the shop. All eyes were on him as he stood there in the line, but he could care less of that. He turns to the side, the young man still there with eyes wide.

"A-Are you alright?" Taehyung growls at the question. He walks past the younger, too angry for a cup of hot chocolate. He hurriedly enters his car and drives to the wedding place. As he makes it there, parking his car, he sprints inside. The younger's relieved when he sees Seokjin and Jimin. Oh, he must tell them!

"I'm sorry I'm late," said Taehyung as he makes his way towards the two. "But I have a reason why! A story, too." Seokjin chuckles. "Really? How about you tell me later. We're practicing right now." Taehyung frowns, but nods.

"Here's your drinks," said a voice. A voice too familiar that it had Taehyung turning around. His eyes scrunch in anger when he sees who it is. "Sorry if I took long, there was a commotion happening at the cafe." He turns around, eyes widening when they land on Taehyung.

It was the same young man he had encounter with at the cafe, still in his blacksuit wearing the same shocked look, and Taehyung isn't so happy to see him, again.

"Oh, I haven't introduce you guys yet," said Jimin with a smile. He walks towards the younger. "Jungkook, this is Taehyung. He's Seokjin's brother and my best friend," said the actor. The younger, Jungkook, waves nervously to the other. Jimin turns to Taehyung. "Tae, this is Jungkook, my cousin. Today, he'll be representing as my best man with you."

Taehyung sticks his hand out, shaking hands with the younger. They head into the main room, going over procedures. "I'll get that jerk later." mumbled Taehyung quietly to himself.

***

Jimin looks nervously into the mirror. He's wearing his all-white tux with a white dress shirt that they picked out three weeks ago, a white bow tie finishing the look along with a small white rose pinned to his shirt. The actor leans forward to fix his hair, which was put up to reveal his forehead like the day of the wedding photos.

Although they only invited a few people, and arranged the wedding to be small, Jimin's quite nervous. He still couldn't believe what he was doing, he's actually getting married and it's all happening in ten minutes. It was really nervewrecking earlier, too, when he was told he's not able to see Seokjin until the older walks down the aisle.

"Wow," Jimin looks over, smiling when he sees Jungkook. "I can't believe hyung's actually getting married." The actor nods. "Me, too. Quite nervous actually," said Jimin. "How's Seokjin?" Jungkook gives him a thumb up. "Okay. He's getting ready." respond the younger. He walks next to Jimin, looking into the mirror as well. "Are you scared?"

Jimin shakes his head with a smile. "No, but I'm definitely nervous and happy." answered the older. Before they can say more, the door opens to reveal Mrs. Kim. "It's time." she said. Jimin nods, walking past Jungkook.

He stands at the door, taking a deep breath. You can do this. The music begins by the playing of the quartet at the side front, and Jimin walks down the white carpet spread through the aisle and small crowd.

The room is full with tables covered with royal blue tablecloths, set with a small vase of white and purple flowers. Along the walls are white and royal blue sheets spread across, fairy lights hung down with crystal beads. The ceiling is also decorated with the same white and blue sheets, a touch of three chandeliers hung.

He makes it to the end of the carpet, stopping in front of the priest, who stood in the middle with a bible on a stand. Jimin turns around, watching as the flower girls walks down the aisle. Taehyung and Jungkook comes down next, holding one ring each. Jimin's heartbeat quickens when the door is open wide.

There, Seokjin stood with his father, wearing the same white tux as Jimin with a white rose pinned. A bouquet of blue and purple flowers is in his one hand as he wraps the other around Mr. Kim. Jimin smiles warmly at the older as he makes his way to Jimin. Mr. Kim hands Seokjin to Jimin, sending a smile to the younger before he takes his seat.

Seokjin, more beautiful and handsome than Jimin ever see him as, wraps his arm around the younger. They stand side to side, facing the priest and waiting for their vows.

(Blah, blah, we get to the main part)

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Kim Seokjin as your lawful husband for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, take Park Jimin as your lawful husband for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband. You may kiss."

Jimin turns to Seokjin, caressing the older's cheek before he leans forward and press their lips together. Cheers burst through the crowd. Petals thrown in the air in celebration of the new couple.

***

Seokjin stares up at the night sky full with stars from the window. He brings his hand up, looking at the new silver ring placed on his ring finger. The actor recalls the wedding. It wasn't how he imagined it.

Yes, it was beautiful and planned like he wanted, but would you be happy knowing your wedding happened because of a mistake? No, not at all. Seokjin doesn't really care since everything's already down the wrong path, yet having the wedding happened made him feel unsatisfied. Wishing to turn back time. Everything was different from what he always dreamed of.

Seokjin turns his head to the door when he hears a knock. The actor immediately walks to it, rushing when another two knocks came from the door. He opens it, which he wished he never did.....

The actor's eyes widens. "Y...Yoongi?" asked Seokjin. The music producer was dressed in an oversized sweater and sweatpants, hair out of place, skin paler than it already is, and dark circles visible under his eyes. He looks terrible and it hurts Seokjin badly. Yet, he held himself back.

"Seokjin," said the younger weakly as reach over for the older. The actor leans back. "W-Why are you acting like that still? How come you didn't answer my calls? Do you know how worried I am?" Seokjin bits his lower lip in guilt.

"Yoongi, I told you alreadly," said the older with coldness. He glares at the other. "I broke up with you. We're over. So please leave." Yoongi shakes his head, taking the actor's hand into his. "Jinnie. This isn't like you...At least tell me what I did wrong..." said Yoongi. Seokjin's heart aches at the nickname. "Please, I can fix it."

Seokjin chuckles. "Fix it? You can't fix my broken heart, you cheater," said the older softly. "Please leave." He pushes the door, but the younger easily stick his feet to stop it, pushing it open. "Cheater? What are you talking about?" questions Yoongi, a confused look on his face. Seokjin scoffs.

"You don't need to lie to me, Yoongi," said the older. "I heard you having with someone else in your studio or whatever when I got a call from you on the same day of the award show. Stupid me, I actually believed you were working," He looks back at the younger, a shocked expression written on his face. "So...Please leave me alone."

The music producer grabs onto his wrist. "I'm sorry, Jin. I didn't mean to, I promise I won't do it again!" yelled Yoongi. Seokjin tries to shake off the younger's grip, but it was too strong. "Seokjin?" asked Jimin, causing the both of them to look over. Seokjin takes off Yoongi's grip.

The rookie raises his eyebrow as he walks over to the older. "Everything alright?" he asks, wrapping his arm around Seokjin's waist. Yoongi's eyes widens at the action. The older smiles at the other, nodding his head. "Everything's alright, my friend just wanted to talk." said Seokjin as he glares at the music producer.

Yoongi smiles sadly. "Y..Yes, but since you guys are busy, I guess I'll talk to Seokjin another time," said the music producer. He turns around. "Have a good night."

Jimin watches Yoongi leave, closing the door as he brought the older in. Immediately, Seokjin breaks down in tears, falling against the younger. "Hey, hey..." said Jimin in shock, wrapping the older in a hug. Seokjin muffles his sobs into the actor's shoulder. "I...I can't....It h-hurts so much, Jimin...," Seokjin hiccups. "I don't know why! I can't stop loving him...!"

The younger pats the older's back comfortingly. "It's alright, hyung. Just let it all out." said Jimin softly. He tightens his arms around Seokjin. After a few minutes, the older more calmer but with small sniffles, they head to the bedroom - Seokjin's bedroom.

"Let's go to sleep," said Jimin softly, helping the older onto the bed. "Maybe that'll help you a bit." Seokjin gets in and tucks himself in. The younger sighs, turning around to sleep in the living room and only stopping when he feels his hand pulled back. He turns around.

"C-Can you stay with me?" asked Seokjin with a sniffle. Jimin mentally groans but nods, walking to the other side of the bed. He's surprised when he gets in and the older shuffles over to him. Seokjin shyly places his head onto the younger's chest. Jimin holds back a sigh before awkwardly wrapping his arm around the older.

Seokjin sleeps in his embrace for the rest of the night. And Jimin's surprised he himself did, too.

***

Seokjin yawns softly, leaning back into the warmth and setting his head on.....a chest?!

The older bolts up, looking down. Jimin lays next to him, still deep in sleep with his thin tinktop showing off his muscular arms. Seokjin blushes when he recalls last night. God, he was all over Jimin sobbing.

And....Yoongi. Yoongi came to his house. He was obviously in a terrible condition. Seokjin frowns. This was all his fault. Maybe he should've tell his reason to the younger the day they broke up. But, what difference does it make? He would still break up with Yoongi.

Seokjin looks over at the time. 6:00 am. It's pretty early, maybe he should take a shower. The older grabs his towel and walks to the bathroom. He takes off his clothes and jumps into the shower.

After refreshing himself with cleaness, Seokjin puts on a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt quietly. Jimin was still asleep. The actor heads out to the hall, closing the bedroom door behind him before making his way to the kitchen.

Seokjin always likes to cook and tries his best to make homemade food as much as he can rather than takeout. His skill started when he was preparing one of Taehyung's lunches during the younger's middle school years. His mother also taught him, and, soon enough, Seokjin was cooking more than school lunches.

Being a chef was his second option for a job as well. He took a small class after his acting lessons during college. Of course, it didn't go long and he started paying attention to his acting.

Seokjin reaches into the closet, pulling out an apron and putting it on. He opens the fridge, looking over the food he has as he thinks of what to make for breakfast.

***

Jimin's waken up by the sounds of the alarm clock on the side table, grumbling as he shifts around. "Seokjin...Wake up and turn off the alarm." said the actor, half awake. He opens his eyes when his arm hits the soft bed, slowly sitting up.

The younger looks around the room for the older as he removes the covers. "Seokjin?" he calls out. Jimin turns towards the door when he smells something. Smells delicious. Thought the actor as he walks to the door, following the smell into the kitchen.

He sees Seokjin by the stove, flipping whatever was in the pan and humming softly to himself. Jimin walks to the table and sees another dish set out, appearing to be a rice dish adorned with tomatoes and other sliced vegetables. Jimin his lips hungrily.

"Oh, you're up," said Seokjin as he walks to the table, setting down the dish he was working on. "I made a little something for breakfast since I woke up early," On the plate the older had set down, lays two freshly made omelettes. "And to also thank you for yesterday." Seokjin blushes.

"Thanks." said Jimin with a smile. Seokjin nods, handing the younger a pair of chopsticks. He sits down across from Jimin and digs into his own plate as well. They ate, enjoying the taste of the food with small conversations and laughs.

"Seriously, Namjoon was freaking out," said Seokjin as he wipes his mouth. "He has this cute obsession with crabs. You should see it yourself sometimes." Jimin chuckles, setting his chopsticks down on his empty plate. "We should hurry," said the younger. "We're suppose to finish episode five today."

Seokjin waves his hand at the younger, continuing to add more food to his mouth. "I'm almost done, don't worry." Jimin rolls his eyes, bringing his plate to the sink. "Imma take shower." he said to the older as he leaves the kitchen. Seokjin nods and finishes what's on his plate.

He quickly cleans up little, heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I'm coming in, so don't be ." Seokjin pronounced, opening the door. Jimin hums back in response from the shower.

"Did you bring the extra key?" asked Seokjin as he opens the car door and heads out. Jimin, following the older's actions, nods. Together, they enter the studio, earning stares and attention as they did so.

"Yes, yes....I will inform Seokjin about it," he hears Namjoon, back turned as he's busy on the phone. The younger turns, stopping when he sees Seokjin and Jimin. "Oh, when did you two get together?" Jimin shrugs.

"Hyung was just giving me a ride on the way," answered the actor. He sets his stuff down along with Seokjin's. "My manager told me you have some news to tell." Namjoon nods.

"Yes, I do," said the manager cheerfully. "We'll be heading to Busan to shoot episode six." Seokjin smiles. "That's nice. When do we go though?" asks the actor.

"Starting tomorrow," answered Namjoon. "Now, back to work! We need to finish episode five." They both nod, heading to the dressing room to get ready.

-----------

I know, I know, Seokjin's not wearing a wedding dress and there's nothing in this chapter that relates with it accept part of the wedding. It was the first thing that popped in my head since I was listening to Taeyang's 'Wedding Dress' while working on this. Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter!