Flowers

Fate in The Papers

"When were you gonna tell me about this?" he asks, pulling up the pictures of him and Jimin at the beach and hotel from their Jeju trip.

Seokjin looks down shamefully. "I'm sorry, Joon. We didn't think of going that far...It's a long story that I can't tell you right now." explained the actor. Namjoon scoffs. "Fine, we'll talk in the car." he grabs his things and walks out of the room, surprisingly not slamming the door on his way out.

Seokjin let out the breath he was holding in. He legit feels like he's gonna have a heart attack any moment now. It's the first time Namjoon gotten so angry with him, but he doesn't blame the younger. Seokjin needs to take care of this. Quick.

He grabs his things and rush out the door, bowing quickly to the staffs as he walked out. Namjoon's waiting for him like he said and parked his car right in front of the building. Seokjin quickly shoves himself into the shotgun seat.

Namjoon doesn't say anything and drives off. He doesn't stop until they're by the streets and parked by the curb of the sidewalk. He unseatbelts and leans back into his seat with a sigh. Namjoon looks over at him.

"Seokjin, you know I'm fine if you found the one you love but hiding it away from me? It disappointed me," said the manager quietly. "You've avoided many scandals for your whole career. Heck, I'm surprised you got by with Yoongi. But...Jimin? He's an actor, too. You should've told me so we wouldn't have to be facing this."

Seokjin bits his bottom lip. "Yes, I understand and I'm truly sorry, Namjoon. Before you continue though..." he looks at the other. Seokjin told Namjoon everything, how he and Jimin met at the bar, how Jimin got the marriage documents("Why of all the choices?" questioned Namjoon), how Seokjin's family showed up the next morning and why they faked it all, and how they actually fell for each other.

"It might sounds ridiculous to you and others, but Jimin and I are serious. I'm in love with him and I'm not turning back." ends Seokjin. He looks up at Namjoon's confused expression.

"Oh, that's totally fine if it's your decision. But...You're saying, you and Jimin made a reckless decision because you guys were drunk, making it passed parrazis surprisingly, then made up a whole 'fake marriage' contract to cover up your , and fell for each other? Man, how the heck did you go through this?" question Namjoon with a smile.

Seokjin smile. He's glad Namjoon was understanding and didn't treat him any different. It scared him, thinking he lose a close friend and his job. "As corny as it aounds, it's true," chuckled Seokjin. "But...how are we gonna handle those pictures?"

Namjoon shrugs. "That, I'm not so sure of what I can do, but I do know a friend who might be able to help us. Don't worry, hyung. I'll make sure to take care of it and to try my best to make sure those pictures do not get leaked," assured the manager. He crosses his arms across his chest. "Now, I think it's best if we get to Jimin and his manager as soon as possible. They might not be aware of it yet."

Seokjin nods. Namjoon's right, at this point he and Jimin can't be hiding things from their managers anymore. Things are messy and both of their careers are at risk.

It doesn't take long(with Namjoon going over the speed limit) and they arrive in front of Jimin's company, rushing inside. Seokjin pushes the door opens and walks to the desk. "Hi, this is Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, we're here to discuss with Park Jimin." said the actor. The lady flips through a notebook and makes a call. "Alright, Jimin would see you on the second floor in the meeting room." said the lady with a smile.

Seokjin takes a sharp turn and rushes over to the elevator. Namjoon thanks the lady before following after him. They ran down the hallway and flung open the door of the meeting room. A pair of familiar warm, brown orbs stares back at Seokjin.

"Hyung!" he calls out, rushing over to Seokjin. Seokjin runs up to the younger and envelops the other in a hug. Jimin snuggles into the crook of his neck before parting away. "Did you see the pictures?" he asks Seokjin.

Seokjin nods. "That's actually why we're here, too. Namjoon got a message earlier," he lowers his voice. "You've explained to your manager already, right?" Jimin nods.

Jimin's manager steps forward. "While me and Namjoon are handling this, it's best if you guys are careful of your whereabouts. We don't know the advantages of this person and the photos could easily be leaked." advised Jimin's manager. Namjoon nods. "We need to know everything and nothing should be hidden. Is there anything else?" he asks.

Seokjin shakes his head, interlacing his hand with Jimin's. "We told everything. All of it." answered the actor. Namjoon smiles. "Good. Now, I want the both of you to go home and rest. There's not much we can say or do right now. Just make sure to have each other backs until tomorrow and head straight to this company. Got it?" ordered the manager.

Seokjin and Jimin nods.

***

Jimin locks the front door, taking off his shoes before stepping into the living room. He closes the blinds and turns on the lamp. The younger turns when he hears a sigh from Seokjin. "What's wrong?" asks Jimin. He sits down next to the older. Seokjin grabs his hand.

"Nothing. I'm just nervous and a lot thoughts are going through my head right now." respond the older quietly, a slight frown sketched on his face. Jimin scoots himself closer. "I'm nervous, too," he puts his arm around Seokjin's waist. The other looks over at him. "You can tell me anything that's on your mind." Jimin smiles.

He was being honest. Jimin's worried about what would happened next and what they'll do. And even if Namjoon and his manager do get ahold of the photos, he doesn't know how he feels about hiding their relationship again.

Seokjin smiles back. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess. I just...I just want to be with you without having to worry about what other people thinks," he pauses and locks his eyes with the other's. "I don't know if I want to be an actor anymore, if it means I can't be with you."

Jimin looks down embarrassingly, hiding his face with his hand. "Gosh, you're too cute." he mumbles, pulling the older closer. Seokjin smiles. "Of course I am." he responds. Jimin chuckles, leaning down to share a kiss with the older.

If Seokjin's staying true to his words, Jimin might reconsider his decisions too. Sure, they'll talk more about it when the times come and see if they really are ready to continue on together. As of now, Jimin wants to hold onto Seokjin as long as he can.

They part away from the kiss, pressing their foreheads together. Jimin brings his hands up and cups them around Seokjin's cheeks. "I love you, Seokjin." whispers Jimin, giving the older another kiss. Seokjin smiles back at him. "I love you, too, Jimin." he whispers back.

(Two days Ago)

Yoongi turns, waking up at the coldness and reaching for his blanket, pulling it over himself and laying back down to the chest next to him.

"Wait a minute..." he mumbles, eyes shooting open.

Yoongi sits up from the bed, looking down at the stranger next to him. "." he cursed, bringing his hands up to his face. What did they do last night?

(Flashback)

"Jung Hoseok," said the younger. "I think I heard of you before. You're a music producer, right?" Yoongi's eyes widens. "Y..Yes, I'm surprised you know." he responds. Hoseok shrugs and orders more drinks.

He looks back at Yoongi with a bright smile. "I'm sure a handsome producer wouldn't be alone at a bar," he teases. The waiter brings the drinks and Yoongi quickly brings it up to his mouth. "How come you're here?"

Yoongi looks back at the other. "O-Oh, just recovering from a bad breakup," he responds, bringing the drink back to his lips. "How about you?" Hoseok smiles. "I'm in the same boat as you, except it's more like my fiance." he ends quietly.

Yoongi's eyes widens, setting down his drink. , he didn't know such a happy man could hold such sadness. Hoseok is a literal sunshine. "I..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." said Yoongi. The other shakes his head, his teeth-smile showing again. "No, it's fine. I need to let it out." he reassures.

Yoongi smiles back. They spend the next hour learning about each other; Hoseok works three jobs as a dance teacher, bartender, and stylist, he gets scared easily(which Yoongi honestly finds cute), he has a very bright personality, he loves going out, he loves to dance, he loves stylish clothes, and he listen to Yoongi like he's taking down important notes.

He leans over with a smirk. "Hey, you wanna get out of here and crash my place instead?" he asks, smiling. Yoongi doesn't know why and even though he dated Korea's number one actor, his heart was beating repeatedly crazily at the gentle smile Hoseok gave him. How can one be so...adorable?

Yoongi smiles back and nods.

They leave the bar, Hoseok holding onto his hand once they're outside and walking him towards his car. "It's so chilly out here~!" he raises his shoulders up and squeezes Yoongi's hand tighter, the slight action flustering him.

A few minutes later, they arrive in front a big building. Yoongi's pretty sure it's an apartment building. "We're here." he smiles. Hoseok holds onto his hand again once they're outside and they enter the building.

It's not the first time he done something like this. He dated Seokjin...For years. Yoongi knows what's going on once he steps into Hoseok's apartment.

Yoongi looks up once the other had unlocked the door, welcoming him inside.

It's not too big nor too small, with a cozy and relaxed feeling. It felt like a home. Something he always wanted to do with Seokjin...

Yoongi pushes his thoughts away and took off his shoes. "You're place is pretty nice," he comments. Yoongi stands up and walks towards Hoseok. He stops himself until there's only an inch left between their faces. Being so close to each other, he realized how beautiful Hoseok is. His warm eyes, his pink lips, and the angelic smile he shows to Yoongi."What would you like to do next?"

Hoseok leans foward and closes the gap between them. Yoongi closes his eyes, bringing his hand to the other's waist as he responds back to the kiss. He moans into the sloppy kiss, pushing Hoseok towards the bed and hovering on top of the other. He parts away to catch his breath.

Hoseok stares back at him with hungry lustful, wolf eyes, his chest rising up and down.

Yoongi can feel it in himself as well, his hand locked onto the dancer's hip, and his heart beating repeatedly. But...it hits him hard. The reality of how much of a fool he is. The reality of how he let his life slipped through his hand. The reality of Seokjin leaving and dumping him.

Yoongi sighs and gets off of the other, seating himself down on the bed. "Sorry, I..I can't do it. There's too much going thoughts going through my head." he said softly.

What is he thinking? What is he doing? Hoseok is a nice person, just like Seokjin. He shouldn't even be here. All he does is ruin everything.

Yoongi flinches when he feels a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. He turns around only to see Hoseok's face a few inches away. The sunshine smile earlier settle on his lips. "It's okay. I understand," he responds cheerfully. "But...would you seriously go on a date with me?"

Yoongi chuckles. "Sure. I would love to."

(End of Flashback)

That's right...Yoongi stopped himself so they didn't do anything. Hoseok heated up some food for them and they ended up watching T.V. It got hot so they took off their clothes.

He looks back at the sleeping Hoseok, the peaceful expression he wore and his beautiful tan skin. Yoongi smiles to himself, laying back down onto the bed and snuggling into the warmth of Hoseok.

***(back to present)

Taehyung shoves the spoon of strawberry ice cream into his mouth as he lays down on the couch, boredly staring at the T.V. despite it being his favorite show. He's suppose to be out on a date with Jungkook, but due to some sudden business, they have to cancel the date and Jungkook had to go back to work. Period.

They haven't been able to properly hang out since he came back from Jeju. Jungkook's been so busy lately, work and personal things(which he wouldn't tell Taehyung). The younger would be too tired once he's home so there's no chance of even going out to a restaurant.

He turns off the T.V. and lays back into the couch. "What should I do?" he says to Yeongtan, his dog. The dog tilts his head at him before continuing to chew on his toy.

Taehyung sighs and get so from the couch. He recalls seeing his laundry basket full, maybe he can do that in the meantime.

Taehyung flicks on the light switch, noticing an oversize white t-shirt on the floor and picking it up. As he does, he notices a yellow stain on it that seems oddly familiar to the ramen he and Jungkook had for dinner last night, and how the younger clumsily spilt the ramen on his shirt.

Taehyung chuckles at the small memory. He stares at the shirt for a second, realizing it still held the scent of the other.

Taehyung closes his eyes and brought the white t-shirt up to his nose, inhaling in the soft scent of Jungkook. Oh, how he misses the younger already.

"Tae?"

Taehyung looks up from the shirt, facing a messy hair Jungkook at the doorway of his room. "Jungkook...," he responds, putting the shirt behind him. He smiles at the younger. "You're back already?" The younger nods and walks over to him.

"I finished quicker than I thought," he brings his hand up to Taehyung's face and kisses the model. "By the way, I got you something." Jungkook pulls out a bouquet full of pink and purple flowers. Taehyung gasps, taking it into his hand. "What's this?" he lifts up a little note attached to the bouqet.

"Read it." mumbled Jungkook, looking away with embarrassment. Taehyung chuckles and opens the note.

You light up my days,
Like the sun's rays.
Your smile sparks all of these feelings inside me,
I wish you can forever be beside me.
I love you, Taehyung.

-Jungkook.

Taehyung smiles, throwing his arms around the younger. "I love you, too, Kookie." he whispers to the other. Jungkook pulls him closer, tightening his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"By the way," Jungkook parts away. "Would you be free tomorrow? I really wanna take you on a date." Taehyung smiles. "Yea, I will." he responds.

***

Jimin yawns, opening his eyes and shifting around in the warmth of the older sleeping in his arms. He looks up at the soft sound of the T.V. playing then the sleeping beauty next to him. Seokjin always has a calm expression, even when he sleeps.

Jimin smiles and leans over to press a kiss on Seokjin's rosy lips. He carefully untangles himself from the other and laid the actor down on the sofa, placing a pillow under Seokjin's head. Jimin grabs the forgotten remote on the sofa and turns the T.V off.

He walks to the kitchen and reheats the leftover from the breakfast they had this morning. As he waits, he pulls out his phone and scrolls through the media like usual. Jimin laughs quietly to himself when he comes across the corny text from Taehyung about the bouqet he recieved from Jungkook.

The actor's laughter dies down quickly and panic washes over him.

It's a fan post about the drama he and Seokjin did together. But rather than talking about the drama, it pointed out how close he and Seokjin are behind the scenes, that they 'look like a couple'(her exact words). "We are a couple." he mumbles to himself.

Jimin turns off his phone and sets it aside. He shouldn't let the social media get to him. Showing reactions would only make things more obvious. Right, Namjoon will take care of it.

He walks over to the stove and turns it off, bringing the food over to the table. The actor walks over to the living room to wake the other up. "Seokjin, wake up," he calls out gently, shaking the older's shoulder. "You have to eat."

Seokjin groans, but gradually opens his eyes, holding onto the younger as he sits himself up on the sofa. Jimin serves the food onto one plate before walking over to the older. He sits down next to Seokjin. "Have Namjoon said anything?" Jimin asks, scooping a spoonful of the food and bringing it to the older's lips.

Seokjin opens and lets the other feed him. "He said they got ahold of the pictures, but still working on it," he responds. Jimin takes a bite of the food before feeding Seokjin. "It'll be handled by tomorrow." They quickly finish their meal, helping each other clean and do the chores before getting ready for bed.

That's one thing Jimin loves about his and Seokjin's life; how they're away from the cameras and industry. It feels good to be alone with Seokjin and spending most of his time with the older. He enjoyed the comfort and company of Seokjin.

Jimin walks into the bedroom, walking over to the closet and changing out of his clothes. He then walks over to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Jimin looks up at the two arms that wrapped around his waist. He smiles when he sees Seokjin in the mirror, dressed in his pink pajamas. "Aren't you tired?" asked Jimin, putting his toothbrush in his mouth. He turns around and pulls the other to his chest, setting his free hand on Seokjin's waist.

Seokjin leans in closer and places kisses along Jimin's neck. "No, so hurry up." he mumbles. Jimin chuckles. After brushing for two minutes(brush your teeth kids), he parts from the older and spits the toothpaste into the sink, rinsing his toothbrush.

Jimin turns to Seokjin, eyes widening when the older suddenly loops his arms around his neck and presses their lips together. The younger closes his eyes, wrapping his arms around the other and kissing back.

They walk out of the bathroom and carefully into the bedroom. Jimin gently lays Seokjin down on the bed, not breaking the kiss and letting his hand wander under the actor's shirt. He parts from the kiss.

"I'm not going easy on you, tonight." whispered Jimin. Seokjin looks down embarrassingly. "Just hurry up already." he mumbles back. Jimin chuckles and shares another kiss with the older.

***

Seokjin wakes up to the loud ringing of his phone, untangling himself from Jimin's arms and reaching over for it. He cuddles back to the younger as he answers the call.

"Namjoon?" he mumbles.

"Hyung, whatever happens next, stay calm. I need you and Jimin to go somewhere safe," said the manager. Seokjin sits up, trying to process the words through his head. "I'm sure there are already a few papparizis that know where you are right now."

Seokjin's eyes widen. "Wait," he shakes awake. "Are you saying...The photos been leaked?"

Namjoon sighs on the other line. "Unfortuantely, yes. I did everything I can with Jimin's manager, but we couldn't stop it. As for now, we need the both of you to be safe."

---------

Honestly, this whole quarantine got my lazy hitting a dead end. I was having a hard time writing this because I didn't want to stretch the main couple out unnecessarily and rush the story either. I'm really excited to write the next chapters tho!!!! Thank you for reading! Stay tune!