Walk, walk

Fate in The Papers

"Yes, it was hard for me to get into the character and being blind," said Seokjin. "But I did little research and got tips from other actors, so it wasn't hard."

"Wow, you're truly amazing!" said the reporter. "Okay, that's all from the great Kim Seokjin! If you haven't watch him, go check out his new drama 'Spring Day'. Join us again next time!" They end the show, bringing Seokjin back to the dressing room.

It's been almost a week now that Seokjin last saw Jimin. He's been doing interviews and going on variety shows with Sunhee, along with some of the other actors that played sides. "Jimin's manager said he's working on a makeup launch. Should finish by tomorrow." Namjoon told him.

The actor nods. "Thanks." said the older. He hope the younger finishes faster, for he was still curious about the actor's actions after the kiss. The kiss...

Seokjin sighs.

*ring**ring**ring*

The actor reaches down for his phone, pulling it out and seeing it was from Taehyung. "What is it Tae?" said Seokjin.

***

"Tilt your head up a bit, yeah, that's nice." said the photographer, flashing his camera. Jimin closes his eyes, showing off the blue eyeshadow he has on. "Okay, that's the last shot." said the photographer. Jimin moves from his pose and thanks everyone before heading to the dressing room.

Home. He thought, smiling as he sat down in the chair. The makeup artist removes his makeup quickly before leaving the actor alone to undress.

"Jimin," his manager comes in with a drink in his hand, handing it to the younger. "You did well today!" Jimin smiles. "Thank you, is there anything else I must do?" asked the actor. His manager flips through his notebook. "No, you're done for today and tomorrow's your day off." Jimin nods.

He rushes to the car with his things, turning on his phone and sending a text to Seokjin. The actor turns on the car, blasting music as he drives.

As soon as he came upon the house, parking his car in front. Jimin rushes to get his keys, his heart thumping faster as he opens the door. "I'm home!" he said cheerfully, his smile faltering when he sees the scene in front of him.

In front of him, Seokjin is wearing black heels along with a very sheer, black shirt, accompined with a metallic jacket, a black, leather choker with a big silver ring in the middle, and a pair of tight, black jeans. Hovering over him and arms around the older, is a dude Jimin never seen before. "J..Jimin!" said the older.

***

"This is Soobin. He's a rookie that started five months ago."

The boy flashes a smile at the actor, bowing his head as he introduce himself. "It's nice to meet you, Seokjin-hyung." Seokjin smiles. "Nice to meet you, too," said the older, turning back to Taehyung. "So...You guys need two more models and you want me and Jimin to fill that in?"

They both nod eagerly. "Many people would love to come see you! Plus, it's not like you never took a walk down the runway!" said Taehyung. Soobin nods. "You and Jimin hyung starred in a drama together, right? It wouldn't be hard for you guys to work together then." said the younger.

Seokjin sighs. "Well...I'm sure I can put this into my schedule, but I'm not sure about Jimin. He's been quite busy and I haven't been able to contact him either. Plus, last time I did my last runway was six years ago."

Taehyung sets his chin on his hand. "I already seen Jimin on the runway before and we'll just have to settle that later then, in meantime, me and Soobin are here to help give you some tips. We'll help you rock the runway!" the younger said cheerfully, grabbing onto the other.

Seokjin bits his lower lip in thought, should he really be doing this?

The older then nods. "Let's start then. What should I know?" Taehyung smiles excitedly.

"Wait, wait," said Seokjin with concern. "Why are you guys picking out so much clothes?!" Soobin hands a handful of clothes to the older. "You need to know how to work with some difficult clothes and your confidence," said the younger. "Here, try out what I picked!"

Seokjin looks down at the clothes nervously before stepping into his bedroom.

The first outfit is a red leather jacket, paired up with a white t-shirt, leather, black pants with chains, some pair of red boots, and, lastly, a pair of yellow glasses. Seokjin quickly puts it on before stepping out to show the two models in the living room.

"Wow, hyung, you look so cool!" said Soobin. Taehyung nods. "Yeah, it looks great, try on the next outfit I prepared!" he said excitedly. Seokjin quickly steps back in to his room and puts on the next outfit.

A white feather jacket, a simple, rose pink button up, a white, lace choker, white shorts that ends above his knees, paired off with pink fishnet stockings, and white boots.

It screamed and innocent, something that definitely wasn't his style.

"Damn, you look better than I imagine." said Taehyung proudly. Seokjin blushes, throwing a pillow at the model. "Not funny Tae." said the actor. Soobin laughs.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, looking down to check his phone when it started ringing. "Hey, move onto the next outfit, Imma take this phone call." he excused himself, walking to the kitchen.

Seokjin goes back to his room and changes into the next outfit. It has a very sheer black shirt, a shiny metallic jacket, a black leather choker with a silver ring in the middle, a pair of tight, black jeans, and, to top it off, a pair of black heels.

The older pauses at the sight of heels. Although he knows little of the model and fashion industry, it's not rare for male models to wear heels on the runway. Hopefully, Seokjin doesn't have to do it. He slips the heels on, testing out the shoes as he walks to the mirror. They're not bad. The older smiles, doing a few poses at the mirror before turning around and walking to the empty living room.

He was losing himself in the heels, doing dances, poses, struts, and pretending he's on the runway. It felt...good. Seokjin feels like he's the most powerful person right now and nothing was going to stop him.

"Wow, hyung, you're really rocking it!" compliments Soobin, snapping Seokjin out of his trance a little. The older blushes. "Really? Where's Taehyung, by the way." he questions. The younger shrugs. "He had something urgent to do," Soobin walks to the front and seats himself on the floor. "Keep doing what you're doing earlier and pretend I'm the audience."

Seokjin chuckles and plays along, keeping a fierce gaze in his eyes as he takes a small stroll down the imaginary runway, striking a few poses when Soobin encourages him. The actor was losing himself so much, again, that he trips and send himself head over heels, bolting towards the younger model in front of him.

Soobin gets up in time to catch him, but it only causes the both of them to fall backwards, Seokjin landing on the floor with a 'thud'. The actor hisses. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Seokjin-hyung!" Soobin cries out in worry.

Before Seokjin can respond, the front door of the house rattles, opening to reveal another great actor.

"I'm home!" said Jimin cheerfully. He turns around and halts at the scene in front of him. Seokjin panics when the younger's smile falters into a small scowl. He and Soobin untangle from each other. "Hey, Jimin," Seokjin chuckles, taking off the black heels as he walks over to the actor. "W..When did you get here? You should've call me so I can have food ready on the table for you!"

The older gulps when Jimin wraps his arm around his waist. "Who's this, honey?" asks the actor. Seokjin's eyes widens, pinching the younger. He didn't have to call us out! The older holds in his sigh. Soobin smiles nervously. "I'm Soobin, a friend of Taehyung. I was helping Seokjin-hyung get up." explained the younger.

Seokjin looks at Jimin, who stays silent for a second before speaking again. "Get out." said the actor. The older frowns. "Hey, you don't have to be so rude! He was just helping me." defend Seokjin. Soobin taps his shoulder and gives him a reassuring smile. "I'll be going then. See you next time, hyung." said the younger with a smile.

Seokjin smiles back and sees him to the door. He closes the door with a glare back at Jimin. "Why did you do that? He was just helping me!" yelled the older. Jimin marches towards him, angry as well. "I have the right to be angry. I come home and see my husband with another man!" the younger shouts back.

Seokjin scoffs. "Husband? I thought we agree on keeping that as an act only. Technically, we're not married for real!" shouts the older. He flinches when Jimin suddenly grabs both of his shoulders. "I don't care if we're married for real or not. You're mine, whatever you do involves and affects me now." Jimin glares at him. Seokjin's eyes widen when the younger cups his face with both of his hands and pressed their lips together harshly.

It's sloppy, Jimin pushing his plump lips against Seokjin's as he moves the older onto the couch. The older pushes his hand up against the younger in defense, but it's useless. Seokjin yelps when Jimin's tongue forces itself through, ravishing every inch of his mouth.

It's nothing like the first kiss they shared that night in the car.

The older pants once the younger parts from the kiss. "S..Stop!" said Seokjin, hitting Jimin's chest when he shoves the jacket to the side and begins marks at the older's neck. The actor hisses when he feels the younger's teeth digs in. Seokjin whines as Jimin deeply on the bite.

The actor furrows his eyebrows and kicks Jimin off onto the ground. The younger looks up at him, panting. "You crazy idiot!" Seokjin yells before running to his room. He hears Jimin walking behind him, the older speeding up his feet and slamming the door shut before locking it.

Seokjin falls down to the floor, noticing the crazy, fast, speed of his heartbeat as he sits against the door. The older brings his knees up to his chest and sets his arms on them, burrying his face. "What are you doing to me, Park Jimin?" he whispers into the shiny, metallic sleeves.

***

"Wait, wait," said Taehyung. "So you're telling me, you came home to see some guy..no, kid over hyung?" Jimin nods. Taehyung laughs, almost falling off the stool. "Dude~! You got it all wrong. That was just my friend helping Seokjin," the model explains, sipping his drink. "By the way, did Seokjin tell you?"

Jimin raises his eyebrow. "Tell me what?" he asks back. Taehyung sets his drink down excitedly. "Well, I'm working on a fashion show held in two weeks opening up a new line. Only problem, we need two more models," Jimin nods, sipping his drink as he listens. "And I told them you and hyung would do it. So my friend and I was helping Seokjin-hyung."

Jimin spits out his drink. "You what?!" yell the actor, not too loud to draw attention. Taehyung rolls his eyes.
"I suggested you and Seokjin to be models in this fashion show. Why are you making such a big deal?" asks the younger. Jimin sighs, rubbing his forehead angrily. Boy, he made a huge mistake.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Not even a call?" asks the actor. Taehyung scoffs. "I did, three times, but you didn't pick up so I left you a message!" defend the younger. "So~, will you do it?"

Jimin stares at his drink, unsure. "Seokjin is doing it." reminds Taehyung. The actor bits his lip. "Fine. I'll try to fit it into my schedule."

***

Jimin opens the door to the house, all the lights turned off. He sighs as he closes the door behind him, taking off his jacket. Jimin walks to the hallway and turns on the light as he makes his way to guest room, his current place to sleep in.

He halts and looks over at the other door across. I should do it now. Jimin walks to Seokjin's room. The younger holds up his hand before settling a knock against it. "Hyung," he knocks again. "Hyung, are you still up?" Jimin waits for a while before knocking once more. This time, the door opens and reveals Seokjin in his pajamas.

Jimin's eyes goes down to the hickey on the side of the actor's neck. "What do you want?" asks Seokjin. The younger looks up. "Oh, um....," Jimin looks around nervously. "Well, I just wanted to see if you're okay." He looks at the older.

Seokjin breaks the contact. "I'm fine." he saids, closing the door. "W-Wait," Jimin pushes his hand against it and holds it open. He stares at Seokjin. "Look, what I really want to say is that I'm sorry for my actions earlier. I didn't mean to do any of that or for it to come out that way. I...I just don't want you have your career ruin and mine as well. I honestly miss talking to you," Jimin pauses. "Can you forgive me?"

Seokjin smiles. "Yes, I forgive you." responds the older.

***

(Two weeks later)

Seokjin's nervous. Really nervous. It's been six years since he done a runway show and today was the day of the fashion show. Fortunately, he didn't have to wear any heels. The concept was about love and soft, pastel colors. Of course, he and Jimin has been paired up for the show. If it wasn't for Jimin's experience and positivity, maybe Seokjin would've fallen off the stage already.

"Okay, your makeup is all done!" said the stylist. Seokjin opens his eyes, surprised when he sees the overuse of pink eyeshadow and glitter, his cheeks dusted pink with a glossy hightlight, and his lips a cherry, rosy color. His hair's been parted to the side to reveal his forehead a bit.

Seokjin gets up from his seat and moves on to putting on his outfit. There, he sees Jimin as well, almost done.

His hair's been gelled up and back, revealing his forehead. His makeup is toned down with the pink, more of a red and brown eyeshadow blown out all over his lids with glitter, his eyebrows strongly defined, his cheeks decorated slightly with a brown blush, and his plump lips are fill with orange lip tint. He's wearing a yellow sweater with a white lace turtleneck under, white pants accompanied by a fancy yellow belt, and a pair of expensive-looking yellow shoes.

He waves his hand at Seokjin with a smile. "You look good, hyung." compliment the younger. The older thanks him. "You, too." Seokjin slips into his outfit. It has a similar white lace shirt as Jimin's turtlneck, a soft yellow denim jacket adorned with small, white pearls, white shorts, white socks, and a pair of yellow sneakers.

Seokjin and Jimin rushes over to the side of the stage, ready to go on soon. Taehyung's on the runway, sporting a similar makeup look as Jimin's with fancy yellow pants and a white shirt. He strikes a few poses at the end of the runway, showing off his signature looks and fierce eyes. The younger turns around to the backstage.

"Good luck!" he mouths at Seokjin. The older nods. He turns when Jimin grabs his hand and walks foward. Seokjin quickly puts on his expression, remembering the tips Taehyung has been giving him during the two weeks.

He stops at the end of the runway, holding onto Jimin and going over the poses they've practiced during rehearsals. Seokjin blushes when Jimin grabs his waist and holds him closer. They quickly move on before the next pair can walk down the runway.

"That was amazing!" comment Soobin, who's waiting in line for his turn. Seokjin flashes him a smile and wishes him good luck.

They rush over to their next outfit. This time, Seokjin's sporting a pastel blue sweater with beige pants and Jimin's rocking a fancy white button-up shirt with a pair of purple pants. Man, Jimin was pulling off so much charisma Seokjin feels ashamed standing next to him.

After putting on the pearl hair clip, Seokjin reaches down for Jimin's hand as they walk towards the runway. It surprises the younger, a small gasp escaping the actor's lips. The older's surprised by his action as well, but he ignores it and shifts his attention back to the show.

Seokjin stares ahead, hoping Jimin doesn't realize how sweaty his hand has gotten. The older trips slightly, bumping into Jimin right before they reach the end of the runway. Luckily, the younger reacts quick and pulls him close by the waist, making the act natural like it was planned.

Seokjin blushes when he's facing Jimin, trying his best to regain his focus. It doesn't help when the younger pulls him closer in their next pose. The older looks up. Jimin sending him a teasing smirk as he lift his eyebrow. This bastard. Seokjin thought to himself.

The older moves his hand up to cup Jimin's cheek, leaning slightly closer. The younger's eyes widens a little at the action. This time, Seokjin grins in satisfaction.

They then turn around and leaves the runway for other models. "That wasn't in what we rehearse." comment Taehyung, eyeing them teasingly. Seokjin blushes. "I-I tripped a little so we have to modify the poses," he looks over at Jimin with a smile. "If it wasn't for Jimin's quick reflex than maybe it would've been awkward."

Jimin smiles. "I just did what I thought was best."

***

Seokjin walks out of the dressing room and into the hallway. He almost trips when he sees Taehyung making out with another dude. The dude seems to notice the older and pushes the model off lightly. It gives a clearer view to his face and Seokjin realizes the face of Jimin's cousin. It's Jungkook.

"Man, when did you two make up?" asks Seokjin smugly. Taehyung rolls his eyes. "We've started going out about three weeks ago or so." respond Jungkook, getting a small hit from the model in return and a flustered Taehyung. Seokjin chuckles.

"What happen to you guys?" asks Jimin as he makes his way over to Seokjin's side. "They're going out. Since three weeks ago," respond the older teasingly. "Well, we'll be going then. Be safe!"

They walk out of the building and into the parking lot. "I'm kinda tired," said Seokjin as he enters the car. "You okay with eating leftovers from this morning?" Jimin nods, setting their stuff in the backseat.

They listen to the radio on the drive home, chatting about the fashion show and upcoming events for the drama. "Are you coming to the award show?" asks Seokjin. Jimin shrugs. "My manager said I neccessarily don't have to, but I'm still thinking about it." respond the younger.

Seokjin goes back to the road, but is distracted again when Jimin touches his neck. "It's still there?" he asks quietly, tracing the faint hickey. The older shivers at the touch and nods. "It's fading." Seokjin comments, keeping his eyes on the road.

The actor gasps when Jimin suddenly kisses the mark, it for a little while before moving back into his seat. Seokjin looks at him and sends him a glare. "Why did you do that?!" he shouts. Jimin chuckles in amusement.

-------------

I'm having so much fun writing this story! Look forward to the next chapters in the future. Sorry, if there's any grammar mistakes. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading this chapter!