Mikroskosmos

Fate in The Papers

"W..Wait," said Seokjin, pushing Jimin off. He recalls their last kiss and how it ended. This isn't for real. Nothing is. "I...I don't think we should do this."

But Jimin doesn't listen to him, he moves towards the older and presses another kiss against his lips. "Seokjin," said Jimin, staring desperately at him. "I have something I must tell you."

He gets up. "Let's go talk in the hotel room." said Jimin with a smile. Seokjin nods and follows the younger out of the pool. They grab their towels and things before leaving the room. The older flinches as Jimin suddenly grabs his hand and interlace it with his. "Sorry." whisper the younger, tightening his grip. They continue down the hallways.

Seokjin feels like a shy schoolgirl and that his heart was about to burst out of his chest any moment. He doesn't even know what Jimin is gonna say, yet it's already gotten him butterflies in his stomach.

Once they made it to the room and had fully put on some clothes, Jimin faces him. He looks at Seokjin with the same desperate look earlier, his fingers fidgeting slightly in nervousness. "Now, before I start, promise me you won't get mad?" ask the actor. Seokjin hesitantly nods despite the suspicious thoughts floating through his mind. What in the world could get Jimin so worked up?

Jimin let out a deep sigh and sits down on the bed. Seokjin takes a seat next to him.

"You remember how we got married right? And how we met at the bar?" he looks up at Seokjin.

Seokjin nods.

"Well, truth is, I have always admired you. I always see your dramas and movies playing everywhere, even the smallest commercials, and the same thought always come to my head," he smiles. "'Wow, he's really good'. And when I met you in the alley...it was so hard for me to hold myself back. Then I saw at you at the bar and it broke my heart to see you so down like that. To see you so heartbroken. I wanted to comfort you. Change your view."

Seokjin's eyes widens. Now that he's thinking about it, the actor does recall Jimin approaching him and wrapping his arm around him in a comforting gesture.

"I did lose control of myself as well, almost as drunk as you were. So when you mentioned marriage all of sudden, I thought about marriage documents. Maybe I can help you... show you something different. My parents were always urging me about it....Then I got us the documents, have you signed them, and took you home," Jimin looks down.

"I know, pretty sick of me, huh? I wanted to just undo them or have you divorced me when I came back to my senses that morning, seeing you so upset and frustrated. But you became so determined on this fake marriage act when you're whole family showed up, you and me actually getting married. I actually planned to avoid you best as I can, ignore you, to prevent anything happening, but after everything, I ended up falling in love with you anyways and only wanted more,"

Jimin pauses.

"You showed me things I never knew I had and changed my views on life. You helped me with everything that came in my way. I don't want to let go of that," he looks up at Seokjin with sad a smile. "Now that's there only one month left, I was wondering if you want to just end it here since I told you everything already. I'm pretty sure this is disappointing."

Seokjin bits his lower lip, wiping the tear that had rolled down.








 

"Jimin." he calls out quietly. The younger slowly looks up and Seokjin followed his guts.













 

He set both hands on the sides of the younger's face and pulled him forward, pressing their lips together. Seokjin keeps it like that for a while before parting away to see Jimin's shocked reaction.

He smiles, wiping away the tears that had suddenly begin bursting out of his eyes.

"Honestly, that's one of the sweetest thing I ever heard. I didn't intend for this to happen either, but I enjoyed having you around me. And when you kissed me the first time, I felt so happy, a sense of safety and warmth. Something that I haven't felt in a long time. I don't want to let go you either,"  Seokjin grabs Jimin's hand. "Can you please stay with me, Jimin?"

Jimin's eyes widens, turning into crescent moons as he laughs with joy, pulling Seokjin into his arms. The older snuggle in closer into the warmth of the younger, looking up to kiss Jimin again. Seokjin has longed for this feeling for years, being in love with someone who gave up on him, then meeting someone who was willing to give it all, he's sure this must be some corny drama.

They part away from the kiss. Jimin's brown orbs staring lovingly back at his. "I love you, Seokjin." he whispers. Seokjin smiles. "I love you, too, Jimin." he whispers back. The words he's been wanting to say.

Jimin smiles and leans closer towards him. "Seokjin...Can I?" asked the younger with red cheeks, bringing his hand to the older's thigh. Seokjin gasps, looking down at the hand. His heart is beating like crazy and there's over thousand of butterflies in his stomach at this point. He looks up at Jimin

The older wraps his arms around the younger's neck. "Yes." he smiles.

Jimin smiles, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I'll be gentle." he said softly. The younger pushes the older down onto the bed, hovering above him and sharing a sweet passionate kiss. Seokjin closes his eyes, melting into the kiss.

***

Jimin opens his eyes at the sound of the alarm clock, grumpily scooting over and shutting it off. He rolls back into bed and settles next to the body in front of him.

Jimin smiles, wrapping his arm around the sleeping Seokjin and pulling him in closer as he places a kiss on the older's forehead. Ever since last night, he's been the happiest man ever. He was sure the older would be disgusted and that they were to never meet again. Instead, Seokjin accepted him and loves him.

Jimin observes the older's peaceful form, placing another kiss on the other's cheeks. He looks down to the hickey on the actor's neck. Jimin blushes as it reminds him of what they did last night.

"What time is it?" grumbled Seokjin, eyes opening. Jimin glances at the clock. "It's....six forty in the morning," he responds. Jimin leans down and press a kiss to Seokjin's lips. "You feeling okay? I didn't go too hard on you, right?"

The older nods. "Just a little sore, but nothing much," he smiles. Seokjin snuggles in closer and laid his head on the younger's chest. "I wish we can just stay like this. Nothing, but you by my side." Jimin chuckles. "I wish the same, too, but we have to get up. Our flight's in two hours." said the younger.

Seokjin pouts. "But I don't want to, I want to stay like this and I don't want to leave you." whined the older, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist. Jimin giggles. "Come on, let's take a shower." he grabs the older's arm, pulling him along as he sat up. Seokjin whines, but follows him anyways.

"Jimin!" yelped the older when he sets his hands on the other's bottom. Jimin let out a chuckle, kissing the hickeys he left on Seokjin. "I couldn't help it, you're gorgeous everywhere." said the younger, setting his head on the older's shoulder and wrapping his arms around his slim waist.

Seokjin giggles, turning around and wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck, looking down at the younger. "You're not so bad yourself either." said the actor, sending him a wink. Jimin chuckles, leaning fowards to kiss the older.

Seokjin smiles into the kiss, pulling him closer and enveloping Jimin's lips into his plushy ones. The younger moans and slids his hand down Seokjin's thigh. The older pulls Jimin closer as a sign to continue. They part away from the kiss. Seokjin smirks. "Just for a little. We have time." said the actor. Jimin smiles and leans forward for a kiss again.

***

"We're home." said Seokjin, shaking Jimin awake. The younger groans, sitting up and stretching. They exit the car, unloading their things as they enter the quiet home.

Seokjin collapses onto the sofa and throws his jacket to the side. "I'm so tired." he saids to Jimin. The younger locks the door, setting their things down, and walks over to the couch, snuggling up against Seokjin. He wraps his arms around the actor's waist and press a kiss against his neck.

"Me too," said Jimin, placing his head on Seokjin's chest. "By the way, what are we gonna do now?" Seokjin hums. "I honestly don't know, but I'll protect you whenever the time comes," the actor looks down at the other. "I love you Jimin. I won't let anything happen to you."

Jimin chuckles. "I love you too, Seokjin. I...I just don't want to cause you any trouble, especially with your career." said the younger, looking up at the older. Seokjin shifts his body and wraps his arms around the other. "At this point, I honestly...don't know if I want to continue my career anymore if I can't be with you." whispered the older.

Jimin blushes, smiling and leaning forward to kiss Seokjin.

***

The cold air, the cheerful and loud atmosphere, this was something Yoongi wished he thought more thoroughly about. It was new to him since the last time he went to a bar was years ago. He's currently at a bar and flipping through the menu, wondering what drink he should get.

Ever since Seokjin dumped him, Yoongi realized how much of a fool he become. Seokjin was his everything and he let him go, let him slip through his hands. God, he misses him so much more. The way Seokjin would make horrible dad jokes, his loud laugh that Yoongi finds adorable, the way he would cling onto Yoongi like a koala in the morning. You get the story.

"Three more, please." Yoongi tells the bartender, raising the current one in his hand to his lips.

If only he didn't sleep with that ty secretary and let his work take over him, Seokjin still might be with him today. Yoongi was only and so busy, he simply thought of it as one time. Then it turn to two, three, and a little there and then, and that's when he messed up bad. Real bad. He still remember Seokjin's heartbroken face at the cafe and it stung like hell.

But...what is he even talking about? Yoongi deserves this after all, he gave up on Seokjin and their relationship. It's his fault. All his fault.

Yoongi sighs, tilting his head up to hold back the tempting tears about to fall. He grabs one of the new shots, gulping it down and letting it burn in his throat. The music producer looks up at the T.V. that was playing some kdrama trailer. Yoongi eyes widen when Seokjin appears. He didn't know the older was doing a new drama. He pays more attention when he sees the next lead actor. Yoongi tilts his head at the sense of familiarity.

Why does he feels like he seen him somehwere before?

Yoongi goes back to his drinks. He may just be another popular actor he doesn't recognize.

"Hey handsome," Yoongi looks up, facing a young man dressed in a trendy outfit, who looks like he got a nice sense of fashion. The man smiles and takes a seat next to the music producer. "What are you doing alone here?"

Yoongi returns a small smile, not wanting to come off as rude. "Nothing much, just relieving some stress," he gives his hand to the other. "Min Yoongi."

The man takes his hand. "Jung Hoseok," said the younger. "I think I heard of you before. You're a music producer, right?" Yoongi's eyes widens. "Y..Yes, I'm surprised you know." he responds. Hoseok shrugs and orders more drinks.

Maybe this won't be so bad, thought Yoongi to himself.

***

"I'm fine, Namjoon, safe and sound," Seokjin chuckles, holding the phone to his ear. "Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. Okay, bye." He ends the call and sets his phone down on the table before walking to the kitchen. Seokjin opens the steaming pot on the stove, giving it a stir as he examines his cooking.

He let's out a quiet gasp when a pair of arms wraps around his waist. "Smell delicious." said Jimin, setting his chin on Seokjin's shoulder. The actor smiles. "You scared me, creeping up on me like that," said the older, pouting as he turns off the stove. "The food's ready."

Jimin lets go, walking over to the dish rack and pulling out two plates along with two pairs of spoons. Seokjin sets the pot down on the table. "Thank you." said the younger, handing the plate and spoon to the older. Seokjin smiles.

"I have to return to my job tomorrow," said Seokjin as he scoops the food from the pot. "I'm doing another interview for the drama and looking at some new roles Namjoon auditioned me for."

Jimin nods. "I'll be busy tomorrow, too. I'm finishing up a few things for a makeup brand," he looks up at Seokjin. "But...can we talk about something?" The actor pauses for a split second.

"Sure, go ahead." Seokjin smiles, continuing to eat. Jimin clears his throat. "You remember that my parents never came to the wedding, right?" Seokjin nods. He recalls the younger being super secretive about it. "Well, now that we're actually serious about this relationship...I want to let them know." Seokjin's eyes widens.

Jimin sets his spoon down, a worried look sketched on his face. "I know, I know, they're not gonna be accepting of the idea, heck they could barely face the fact that I'm gay. But like I said, I want to move forwards and really be with you this time. I don't want to ignore my parents any longer either," he places his hand over Seokjin's. "But only if you're okay with it, it's totally fine if you're not. I just don't want to hide you any longer."

Seokjin blushes. He smiles, holding Jimin's hand in his. "Of course, I'm okay with it. I'm willing to face everything with you," he leans forward and kisses Jimin's cheek. "Now, finish your food before it gets too cold."

Jimin chuckles and picks up his spoon.

***

Seokjin shuts off his alarm, shifting around and cuddling back into the arms of Jimin. It's been harder for him to leave the bed, but he gets up and showers like usual. Seokjin quietly gets dress and heads out to the kitchen.

He makes a quick breakfast, one more serving for Jimin, and shovels it quick into his mouth. By the time he finishes, Jimin's awake and about. "Do you have to go?" asks the younger, arms wrapped around Seokjin as the actor washes the dishes. Seokjin chuckles. "Yes, you already know that," he dries off his hand. "But don't worry, I'll be back at seven. Love you." They share a small kiss before Seokjin heads out.

Seokjin gets in his car like usual, humming to the soft radio on his way to work, and greeting all the staffs. When he arrives, Namjoon's already there and on the phone like usual. "Great, you're here," he smiles. "After you're done with your makeup, the interviewer and crew should be here."

Seokjin nods and walks over the stylist. Like usual, work goes well and the crew is already waiting for him once he's done. Today must be a good day, Seokjin thought to himself.

He greets the interviewer with a handshake as he takes a seat. The questions are simple and the interviewer keeps Seokjin comfortable with his cheerful personality.

It ends pretty quickly and much faster than Seokjin expects. He thanks everyone like usual and walks over to Namjoon. He raises his brow when he sees the manager fixated on something on his phone, a look Seokjin never saw before. "What's wrong?" asks the actor, peering over the younger's screen.

Seokjin's eyes widens.

Namjoon turns off his phone, letting out a sigh. "Come with me," he pulls the actor into the dressing room. "Everyone out!" Seokjin gulps nervously, looking down. This is bad, what is he gonna do?

After everyone had left, Namjoon turns to him. "When were you gonna tell me about this?" he asks, pulling up  the pictures of him and Jimin at the beach and hotel from their Jeju trip. Seokjin should've known, they should've been more careful.

------------

I know, pretty short chapter, but there's gonna be more in the next chapter(trust me). Wasn't intended and in my plans, but I added Yoongi with Hoseok since the man never got any screen time. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading! Stay tune!