Camera

Fate in The Papers

"Um....when can I meet your parents?"

Jimin looks up from his phone. "Never." respond the younger, going back to his phone. The older sighs softly to himself. You can do this. He sets the layndry basket of freshly washed clothes down. "I would hate your parents if I was you, too, but you should let them know about the wedding." said Seokjin pleadingly. Jimin puts his phone down.

"I already told you I don't like them. They hate me being gay so why invite them to a gay wedding?" said the younger coldly. Seokjin's eyes widens at Jimin's harsh words. "Can you at least invite someone else to substitute then? It's gonna be hard having invisible parents at the wedding." said the older crossing his arms.

Jimin sighs. "Fine. I'll try to do something." said the younger. Seokjin smiles. "Good. My parents really wants to meet yours." said the older as he picks the laundry basket earlier. He walks to the hall, turning around one last time.

"Oh. I almost forgot. This gay wedding may not be much to you, but it is for me and my family. Even if I'm not getting married to the one I really wanted to." said the actor. Jimin's eyes widens, taken back.

Gosh, I sound like those female leads! The actor thought to himself. Seokjin quickly turns around and rushes down the hall. Maybe that was too much, but Seokjin couldn't let it slide. Jimin's been acting moody. He's assuming he must've fought with his parents or things are just not going his way. Sure, they're closer than the first time, but the younger's not really telling him much about his backstory, especially wheb bnb it comes to his parents. Seokjin's starting to regret what he said earlier, recalling the younger's coming out story.

Speaking of what he said earlier, he really does care about this wedding. As much as he doesn't want to marry Jimin, he still has to do it since they already brought it out to his parents and others(invitation cards). He never thought this was the way he was gonna get married. Especially who he was gonna marry.

Seokjin dreamt of his and Yoongi's wedding before; how they would plan it all together, how he would walk down the aisle to see Yoongi at the front waiting for him, them entering their new house together, and what they'll do on their honeymoon.

He haven't see Yoongi in the past days. Seokjin deleted and threw away everything of the music producer. It was said to be easier to get over someone by getting rid of everything you have of them. There's only forward. Seokjin must move on no matter how much he misses being by Yoongi's side. Yoongi doesn't love him.

Seokjin let out a breath before continuing.

***

"Remember, main idea for this drama is that the male lead, Seokjin, is a rich man who gets blind and the female lead, Sunhee, falls in love with him while helping him as a nurse," said the script director. "And the second male lead, Jimin, is suppose to be her lover but they're having troubles."

After explaining the idea, they move on out to finish the episode. They're almost done with the first episode and it is to be released tomorrow. Seokjin can't stand working with Jimin. It's not that his acting is bad, but the fact that this is the person he'll have to be married to in three....no, two weeks and play pretend couple with just throws him off guard.

"Please, let me help you." said the female lead, Sunhee, as she approaches Seokjin. The actor moves his walking stick, falling when he trips over something on the ground. "I don't need help! I just want to see again!" yelled Seokjin. He cries, holding onto the stick as he helps himself up. "I didn't ask for this. My life is over now. My family doesn't want me either."

It was quite for a while until the director shouted. "And.....Cut! That was great!" he yelled happily. Sunhee nods. "Yes, you did so well, Seokjin-oppa." complimented the actress. Seokjin blushes, chuckling as he shyly thanks the younger girl.

He turns to the side, eyes meeting with Jimin's. They stare at each other for a second before turning away. Jimin walks to the director, ready to film the next scene of his part. Seokjin observes as the younger goes over the script with the director, acting out to explain.

After they started working together, Seokjin's quite interested in Jimin's characteristics; how he loves to push his hair back, his eyes turning to crescent moons whenever he smiles or laugh, and how his hand is smaller than Seokjin's.

He watches as the younger steps onto the set, unintentionally staring in interest and awe as the rookie puts on his acting expression.

"You've been gone for days!" yelled Jimin, gripping onto the actress's wrist. She whimpers, struggling to push off his harsh grip. "M-Minho...You're hurting me." said Sunhee. Jimin snickers, setting his cold eyes on the female lead. He leans closely in. "No, you listen to me. Why can't you understand me more? Don't you know what I do for you?"

Sunhee pushes Jimin, not too harsh to actually hurt the actor, before slapping her hand across his face. "I do love you. I know I'm not the best, I'll try harder, but what happened to you, Minho? You're not the same. We are not the same anymore,"

Jimin looks away, guilty visible in his eyes. Sunhee chuckles softly. "I think it's best if we don't see each other for a while." She quietly leaves the room, ending the scene. "Okay! That's good!" yelled out the director, bringing Seokjin back to reality. He was so into the scene he almost forgot where he was.

***

"Well, since Seokjin and I are already living together," said Jimin, smiling over at the older as he covers Seokjin's hand with both of his own. "I don't think it's necessary to get a new house." Mrs. Kim, sitting across the table, chuckles. "Now that that's settle, where are your parents or guardians?" Seokjin looks over at Jimin.

The younger taps his hand in response. "They're coming any time now." respond Jimin. As soon as he said so, the door of the shop opens, revealing a man and a lady beside him, both wearing matching colored outfits. They look a little young to be Jimin's parents. Thought Seokjin as 'Jimin's parents' makes their way to the table.

"Their my uncle and aunt," whispered Jimin to Seokjin. "You don't need to worry, I already told them so they know." The older nods, understanding a bit more.

"Ah, Jimin, my son!" said the cheerful man. Jimin smiles, standing up to hug the older. "Hey, dad and mom," said the actor back. He parts away and looks over at Seokjin with his hand. The older gladly accepts it, standing up beside the younger. "This is my fiance, Seokjin." Seokjin reaches over with his best smile, shaking hands with both of them.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Park." greets the actor. They sat for a while, waiting to be call. And although Jimin said they were his uncle and aunt, they asked Seokjin quite a lot of questions. "You're way much more handsome in person!" said Mrs. Park. Seokjin chuckles, flattered as he thanks the lady.

"Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin?" called out a lady with a clipboard in her hands. "It must be your turn." said Mrs. Kim as they stand up. "Please head down hall to your dressing rooms." said the staff lady before turning around the other direction.

"We'll be waiting for you guys," said Mr. Kim to Seokjin. "They've already prepared your outfits so no need to rush." Jimin nods, holding hands with Seokjin as they make their way down the hall like the lady had said. When far enough, Seokjin lets go of Jimin's hand.

"Eww, why is your hand so sweaty?" said the actor with a scowl. He wipes his hand on the younger, not too long, afraid he'll get a hit in return. "S-Sorry," stuttered Jimin, wiping his hands onto his pants. "I guess I got nervous since both of our parents, yours especially, are here."

They make it to the end of the hall, finding the dressing room as said. "Oh my gosh!" exclaimed a man with bright smile, who Seokjin assumes is the stylist. "Hoseok? You also work as a stylist?" asked the actor, recalling the waiter at the bar he goes to. Hoseok nods. "I didn't know you and Jimin are a item!" said the stylist with a smile.

Jimin chuckles. "Well, we want to keep it a secret for now," said the younger, wrapping his arm around Seokjin's waist. He stares at the older, bringing him closer. "Seokjin feel that it's best for my career right now." The older looks away shyly.

"Well, your secret is with me!" promised Hoseok. "Let's start styling you guys up." Three other staffs walk in, separating Seokjin and Jimin. "Wait, why can't we go together?" asked Jimin. Hoseok chuckles. "Don't worry, you'll see each other afterwards!" assured the stylist, dragging Jimin away with one of the other staffs into another room.

The other two staffs leads Seokjin to a chair in front of mirror.





 

"Okay! We're finished!"

Seokjin looks up into the mirror; his hair's been put up, parted to reveal his forehead. A little amount of makeup had been put on as well to bring out his features. The two stylist brings him to the fitting room, handing him a white suit that's been prepared like his parents said.

After putting on the suit, Seokjin walks out of the dressing room, making his way down the hall and into another room where the photos were gonna be taken. There, his and Jimin's parents waited. "Wow!" exclaimed Mrs. Kim, a smile appearing on her face. "He looks just like you on the day of our wedding!" Mr. Kim nods with smile, eyes teary.

Seokjin chuckles. "It's just pictures. The real deal is the wedding." said Seokjin. He turns, eyes wide when he sees Jimin coming from the hallway. The younger is also wearing the same matching white suit, hair styled in the same way as Seokjin.

Jimin looks up at the older, stunned as well. They walk closer to each other, small smiles on their faces as they unintentionally link their hands together. "You....You look nice." said Seokjin, staring into the younger's eyes. Jimin chuckles. He pulls the older closer, almost pressing their chests together. "So do you." he said softly. Seokjin smiles, looking down in shyness.

"Oh, I'm sorry for the wait!" said a voice, entering the room. Jimin shifts at the voice, removing his hand from Seokjin. "Wow, what a beautiful couple!" exclaimed a man, walking towards Seokjin and Jimin. "I'm Ken, your photographer for today!" said the man, giving both of then a hand shake. "Is there anything you wanted to change or add?"

The actors shakes their heads. "No, we're fine with what we have." assured Jimin. Ken smiles. "Well, let's start, then." He moves the two in front of a white sheet. For their first shot, they stand next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.

"Let's do something else now." said Ken, moving from his camera. Seokjin and Jimin turn to each other, unsure as they look at the other. The older goes behind the younger. "What are you doing?" asked Jimin in a whisper. Seokjin wraps his arms around the actor's waist. "Just follow along." he answered in a whisper.

He smiles and sets his chin on Jimin's shoulder, making their parents chuckle. The younger smiles as well and puts his hands over Seokjin's. Ken approves, flashing his camera. Seokjin lost control of himself from that point on. At first, he was just copying what he recalled in the magazines or those wedding sites he visits out of boredom.

But soon he was just doing things from his own mind, anything he felt that would be comfortable with the younger. A little too comfortable. Jimin wasn't complaining though. In fact, even he was starting to warm up, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's waist and leaning in towards the older.

"Good!" said Ken, clicking his camera. "Now, can I get a shot of you guys kissing?" Jimin moves his hand back a bit. Seokjin nods with a smile. He is met with a disagreeing face when he turns to Jimin. "Come on, we're gonna have to do it later." said Seokjin. The younger halts back, putting his hand on the older's.

"I-It's everything alright?" asked Ken. Seokjin smiles, putting his hand in Jimin's and pulling the younger closer. "Everything's fine," said the older. He looks over at Jimin, smirking a little. "Someone's just shy." The younger blushes.

Jimin softly hits the older. "You're a jerk." said the younger softly, cheeks still slightly pink. He caresses Seokjin's cheek, looking into the older's eyes as he leans forward. Seokjin closes his eyes, following the other's actions and bringing his lips to the younger's.

They stay still, not moving their lips but appreciating the passionate kiss. Seokjin never felt something so sweet and....loving. Sure, he kissed Yoongi many times, but he can't seem to remember a kiss shared with the music producer with the same feeling. He can tell Jimin was also enjoying the kiss as well. The younger had his arms wrapped around Seokjin's waist, his hand caressing his back.

"Okay." called out Ken, finishing off with one last shot. Seokjin opens his eyes when he feels Jimin part away. Only then, did he realize how close they were, his hands resting on the younger's shoulders and their faces an inch apart. They met eyes for a second before Jimin looks down, removing his arms and sliding his hand into Seokjin's.

"We're done now. Thank you for coming!" They all thanked the photographer and headed to the dressing room. Seokjin glances over at Jimin, watching the younger enter the other room. He turns away, slightly disappointed and enters his room as well.

***

"Where's the way to the restroom, hyung?"

Seokjin points to the hallway. "Down the hall and to the right," said the older. Jimin thanks the actor and heads down the hall. He stops in his footsteps when he sees pictures hung, walking towards the wall to observe them better.

The actor let out a chuckle as he come across a picture of a younger Seokjin. "Whatya doing there?" Jimin turns around at the voice. He smiles when he sees Taehyung, jacket on and a white bag of some leftover food from the dinner earlier. "Just looking at pictures your parents hung up," responded the actor. "You leaving already?"

The other nods. "I got work tomorrow." said Taehyung. He looks at the picture Jimin stopped at, letting out a chuckle as well. "I still can't believe you're with my brother. Not like I hate it or anything," he looks over at Jimin. "You know who Yoongi is?" Should I tell him I do? Jimin shakes his head.

"No, but Seokjin told me about him when we were first dating." responded the actor. Taehyung nods. "Well, since you kinda do, I'm quite surprised hyung didn't last long with him," said the younger. "They dated since college and Seokjin spoke quite fond of him. No offense, I thought he was the one married to hyung. Did you know when they broke up?"

Jimin nods. "About a few months ago before I first met Seokjin," he replies. "Their schedule didn't work out so they broke it off." Taehyung hums. "Well, I gotta get going now. Have a safe night with hyung," said the younger, giving Jimin a small hug. He leans in closely to the actor's ear as Jimin returns the hug. "Or should I say....Have a fun night with hyung."

Jimin swing his arm to only hit the air. He turns his head, finding Taehyung already heading out to the living room with a smug grin and his tongue poked out. "That brat." mumbled Jimin to himself.

He makes his way to the living room. "Bye Tae!" Jimin hears Seokjin. The actor sits himself down in front of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. "Ah, Jimin!" said Mr. Kim when he sees the actor. "Sorry, I got a call," explained Jimin. "What was it that you wanted to ask earlier?"

-------------

I hope you stay tune for the rest of the chapters, I'm trying my best to update it weekly because I do have other stuff. Thank you for reading this chapter!