Friends

Fate in The Papers

Slowly, they lean in and press their lips together.

Jimin's lips were so soft and plumpy against Seokjin's, their sweet taste only attracts the older more, and he felt himself leaning in for more. It was slow and passionate, something he hadn't feel for years and miss. Seokjin moves his hand down to cup the younger's face and brings Jimin's face closer as he leans more into the taste.

Jimin let out a soft gasp as he feels the older's tongue at his lip, humming softly when their tongues meet. Shyly rubbing their tongues together before intertwining them slowly together. Seokjin moans with satisfication, tilting his head back and bringing Jimin's face even closer. They move slowly. Only focusing on the sweetness until they couldn't breathe any more.

The actors part away, Seokjin falling back to his seat next to Jimin, panting as he stares down with dusted pink cheeks. They kissed. Willingly this time, not an act just to put up with the show. Real. For real. The younger glances at the older and moves closer. "Seokjin." he called out.

Seokjin looks up and turn to the younger to reply back, but he stops himself when he sees the loving look in the other's eyes. Thump. Thump. Thump. "C...Can I get another kiss from you?" asked Jimin sweetly. The older couldn't say anything back as the younger is already leaning fowards and pressing his lips against the older again.

This time, it was more sloppy and not so slow.

Seokjin let out a moan at the sudden entrance of Jimin's tongue, wrapping his arms around the younger as he straddles him and set his thighs on the older's sides. Jimin caresses the older's face between his hands, moving his head frantically along with the other as he melts into the kiss and obscene noises fill the car.

Jimin breaks the kiss, sneaking his hand down to the seat and adjusting it back. Seokjin yelps, a little mad that the younger didn't give him a warning, though it washes away once he sees the actor hovering over him. His eyes focused on Seokjin.

Jimin leans down and brings their lips together, approaching the kiss gently once again before moving on with Seokjin kissing back as approval.

*rrrrrrrrring* *rrrrrrrrrrring* *rrrrrrrrrrring* *rrrrrrrrrrring*

Jimin parts away with a sigh, getting off of the older as he picks up the phone. Seokjin silenlty readjust his seat, awkwardly sitting back up as he listens to the younger's conversation. "Yes...Now?No, no...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'll be there in few minutes." Jimin sighs again as he ends the call.

"Sorry, hyung, but my manager insists that I go back now." said the younger with a small smile. Seokjin, disappointed, smiles back. "It's alright. I'm sure I'm in trouble, too," said the older. He twists the key and starts the engine. "Let's go now if we don't want to worry our managers."

The ride back was quite, Seokjin's heart still beating fast at the thought of what just happened. He quickly drives up to the hotel, parking the car back in it's spot. "Thank you, hyung," said Jimin, rushing to pick up his things as he got out of the car. "Have a good night." Seokjin got out as well and was about to thank the younger...but he already left before he could.

"You, too." said Seokjin softly. That's it? The older's thoughts said. The actor silenlty walks back to his room, Namjoon would be worried if he knew Seokjin was out. That wasn't the top thing on his mind though.

The actor brought his fingers to his lips at the recall of the kiss. Seokjin wants more. A lot more. He didn't know Jimin could be so sweet and loving, and he loves it, knowing it wasn't all an act this time. The older smiles, happily heading back to his hotel room.

***

Seokjin shuts off his alarm, springing up immediately with a smile. He quickly head to the bathroom and showers, singing happily and dancing a little. Maybe I should dress up a little nice today. Thought the older, looking at his closet and picking out a neat simple light blue dress shirt. He turns to the mirror, taking a little bit of gel and styling his bangs back to reveal his forehead.

Seokjin smiles in satisfaction, giving a few poses at the mirror before heading out to the hall, where Namjoon waits. "Someone's in a good mood today," compliment the manager, wiggling his eyebrows. The actor waves his hand at him. "You look good."

Seokjin smiles sheepishly. "Thanks," he sweeps his hair back. "And no, it's not what you think." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Sure, sure." They walk to the elevator.

After settling in the van and making it over to the set, Seokjin quickly got out of the car, looking around. "Woah. Chill, boy," Namjoon shakes his head, grabbing their stuff. "Almost hit me." The older ignores his comment and walks over to the stylist, quickening his pace as he sees Jimin surrounded by the other stylists. "Hey, Jim-" the older attempts, cutting his sentence off as the stylists talks over him, getting the younger's attention. "My, Jimin, your skin is so soft." compliments the stylist as she pats the concealer on with her fingers. The actor smiles. "Thanks." he cups the stylist's hand. Seokjin's eyes widens. The stylist chuckles, blushing and continuing.

"Oh, Seokjin," Seokjin looks to the side, the other stylist approaching him. "I didn't know you were here." The actor puts on a smile. "Y..Yeah, I saw you were busy with Jimin." said the actor. The stylist chuckles. "Sorry you have to wait. By the way, you look so handsome today!" Seokjin chuckles, looking to the side as he feels Jimin's eyes land on him. "It be a shame to ruin your hair. I never see you with that hairstyle before! Let's keep it like that." She grabs the actor's arm, dragging him over to the other side. He kept his eyes low, avoiding all cost of looking at Jimin, and continued on forward.

Why? Thought Seokjin. He brings his hand up to the heavy feeling in his chest. He really thought he had some chance with Jimin, especially after last night, but, here he is, once again,....played by love. Of course the younger's not interested. This was all just for a show over some stupid decisions and papers. It isn't real. It's not like they're a couple. And if it wasn't for the papers, he and Jimin may have never really been friends at least. "Okay, you're all set." announce the stylist. Seokjin smiles, thanking her before heading onto the set.

***

Taehyung looks down at his phone nervously. He should be here any minute now. He tucks his phone around, looking around as he waits patiently.

"Boo!"

The model jumps up, frowning when he hears laughing. "That was not funny, Jungkook." Taehyung turns around with his arms crossed. The younger giggles, hand coming up to cover his mouth. "S-Sorry," he said, calming down a bit as he walks over to Taehyung. He slides his arm under the older, intertwining their hands together. "Shall we go?" The model nods with a smile.

Ever since he was ditched by Seokjin and Jimin at the restaurant with Jungkook, he and the younger has been meeting up, going out on little hang outs or for a few drinks at a bar. Taehyung found Jungkook interesting and he liked that. The younger worked out a lot(which the model finds himself staring at, sometimes), has an angelic singing voice, and a passion for art. Taehyung also loves art, and knowing that Jungkook also does too and can draw so well, only scores another point.

And since they been hanging out so much....he developed some feelings for the younger. Usually, Taehyung prefer someone more confident and flirtatious, but seeing Jungkook stumbling and flustered makes his heart beating faster than usual. Not was that only it, the way Jungkook was treating Taehyung so gently and sweetly with his big body and cute personality, only has the model smiling to himself and screaming like a high school girl over her crush. Jungkook was also funny, always making every moment they had together worth it. He wasn't picky, like some of the girls he dated before, and understanding. He knew how to lift up the mood, too, and always put a smile on Taehyung.

They were viewing an amusement park suggested by Jungkook, being the Busan expert. "Come on," the younger tugs at his hand. "We gotta hurry if we don't want to wait in line so long." Taehyung lets out a yelp as Jungkook drags him towards the line. After getting their tickets, they enter the park, and boy, it was big. Taehyung be lying if he said it didn't look fun. "Let's go try this ride." Jungkook points.

Rollercoasters, swings, cars, games, and so on, Taehyung feels happy. It was all so fun, especially with Jungkook by his side. The younger even won him a teddy bear. They were currently getting ice cream along with other foods. "Let's sit here." Jungkook nods at a table. Taehyung sets down the food and drinks in his arms, sitting himself down across the younger as he took a of his ice cream. "It's sure is fun, but I'm so tired," said the older. "What should we do next?" Jungkook shrugs. "We could ride the Ferris wheel." Taehyung looks around.

To be honest, Ferris wheel would sound nice, but it wasn't the model's thing, a little boring. He stops, his eyes landing on a specific ride. "'Little Mermaid : Kiss the Girl?'" Jungkook chuckles. "That ride? I'm sure that's mostly for couples and little kids. I don't think it's much either." Taehyung smiles. "I wanna ride that one." Jungkook's eyes widens. "Y..You sure? There are other rides, too, you know. W..We can look around a bit more."

The model ignores him, grabbing Jungkook's hand as he head straight to the ride. "Two, please!" said Taehyung. The younger tugs at his hand. "Hyung, this ride's for couples... or kids only!" whispers Jungkook with red cheeks. The older rolls his eyes. "I don't see it written anywhere," he looks around. "Plus, were just two guys going for a ride." Taehyung smirks. They step into the floating boat provided, two seats placed across from each other like the movie. The model seats himself in the first seat. Jungkook across him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." the younger mumbles softly too himself. As the ride begins, they head into a dark tunnel, the water pushing them in. The tunnel is lightly lit by small lights, decorated with same set in the movie for the scene of 'Kiss The Girl', blue lagoon with small trees sticking out, and the characters drawn on the side as a soft version of the song plays. Taehyung smiles, finding himself calming down. "It's really not much like you said," he breaks the silence, looking over at Jungkook. "But it is nice. Nicer than the Ferris wheel." Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, it is." Slowly, the boat comes to a halt, pausing still. Suddenly, many green yellow lights lit up the tunnel, the boat spinning in a circle as machines, with illustrated fishes printed on it, popped out, shooting water around them, the music much louder. Taehyung laughs at the exact details referred to the movie. Jungkook smiles, laughing along with the model. They look at each other, calming down and smiles disappearing. Staring at each other with loving looks, Taehyung suddenly felt like he understood the little mermaid now, leaning closer as he took in the scene in front of him.

Jungkook looks so beautiful with the water and lights around him. Something Taehyung has never see before. Slowly, they close the gap between them, and press their lips together.

***

"I'm in love with another man."

Jimin's eyes widens, walking towards Sunhee as he grips her shoulders. "What?" The woman, keeping her eyes on him, removes the younger's arms. "I'm in love with another man." Jimin stumbles back, laughing. "N..No way..," he looks back at the other. "You're in love with that blind bastard?" Sunhee glares at him. "Yes, I'm in love with Kyunwoo. I have his baby." Jimin's eyes widens again. "You what?!" He marches towards the woman, raising his hand.

But it never came down.

"I suggest you act your age and calm down, Minho." said Seokjin, sending a slight glare at the younger. Jimin scoffed and removed his hand out of Seokjin's grip. "Shut your trap, Kyunwoo," grumbled the younger, taking a few steps away. "I can go by myself."

With that, he left the two alone, exiting the screen. Seokjin looks back at Sunhee, a smile on his face. "You look more beautiful than I imagined." Sunhee chuckles, pink dusting her cheeks. "Oh, stop it," she grabs Seokjin's hand. "Let's go now." The older nod, and together, they walk down the road.

"Okay!" the director shout out. "That's a wrap, everyone. Good job!" Seokjin quickly thanks Sunhee before heading to the stylist. "Good job, Jimin." The older turns to see. Jimin smiles, bowing his head to the director. We should get going. Seokjin looks away, seating himself down in the chair as the stylists crowd over him.

He glances at Jimin, who's already heading back with his manager as he talks to the stylist earlier. The younger had to leave early and return for another project.

The older turns back sadly. After he had changed out of his clothes, Seokjin walks back to his hotel room. Feeling too down to go anywhere. "Just make sure to get enough rest, 'kay, hyung?" said Namjoon, before closing the door.

Seokjin plugs in his charger before plopping down on his bed, staring at the blank white ceiling.

He hadn't got a word to Jimin at all today. They were so busy with the drama and ending it. The older doesn't want to assume it, but it also seems like Jimin was avoiding him.

Whenever Seokjin looks over at Jimin, he can see the younger turn away and ignore him, talking to someone else or just blankly staring off to the distance when he's alone. It hurts. Jimin was just playing with him and he knows it, so why is he caring so much? Is it because he's desperate? That he got hurt by Yoongi?

Speaking of Yoongi, he hadn't see him since he last came to his house, which was about a few months ago. Jimin's just like him. He doesn't care about love, he just wanted to play.

Seokjin sighs, sitting up in his bed. He looks at the body mirror at the side of the bed.

***

Jimin lets out a moan as he leans back into the hotel bed. He had to leave early for the collab he has set for the new launch of the popular makeup brand, d.Ream, starting tomorrow.

He's glad to do the collab early, for he didn't want to see Seokjin. After that night sharing a kiss with the actor, Jimin couldn't help but think of the consequences of being involved with the older. Seokjin's the star of Korea for god sakes.

He didn't want to pull it this far either, nor did he think it'll actually go this far.

Jimin look at the picture of Seokjin. But...the temptation lays across him, playing his heart. He regrets what he did today, seeing the sad puppy eyes from Seokjin that died of hope. He needs to control himself though.

Jimin turns off the lights and dips his head back into the fluffy pillows.

***

Jimin slings his bag over his shoulder, pulling up his mask at the cold air. Tired from the long road trip and shoot, and glad to be back home. He pulls out his key and unlocks the door to his- Seokjin's home. "I'm home." the actor kicks off his shoes, looking around for the older.

"Seokjin?" he called out as he walks towards the kitchen. A delicious smell coming from it. Jimin smiles and rushes over. "Hyung, I'm home..."

In front of him, Seokjin's in a pair of blue shorts, a pink apron on, and his upper half . The older turn around. "Oh, hey Jimin! I didn't know you come this early." said the actor, running his hand through his hair, which had been styled back to reveal his forehead.

Damn. The younger blushes, hiding it with a smile. "Y..Yeah, I wanted to surprise you!" respond Jimin. Seokjin smiles. "Sit down, the food is almost ready." The older turns and opens the cupboards.

Jimin sits down, trying his best to calm down and hope his cheeks aren't too pink. God, he didn't know Seokjin would dress like that. He looks over at the older, observing the older as he reaches for a bowl at the top of the cupboard. His pink apron falling fowards a bit and presenting a side view of his .

Jimin bits his lips and looks away. .

"What's wrong?" Jimin jumps a little as he sees the older's face barge into his view, face ultimately close. "N..Nothing, I'm just tired hyung," said Jimin with a smile.

Seokjin smiles, untying the pink apron and setting it to the side. Jimin's eyes widened as he let out a small, quiet gasp. His eyes falling down to the upper body. The older looks over at the younger, moving closer.

"H..Hyung?" Jimin asked with confusion. Seokjin sets his hands on the actor's chest, straddling the younger as he leans closer. Jimin blushes at the sudden actions.

The older wraps his arms around his neck. "I've been so lonely, Jiminie." Seokjin called out, bringing Jimin's face closer with his hand behind the younger's head. Jimin blushes, slowly falling for the older as his mind is surrounded by the thoughts of Seokjin's lips in front of him.

Seokjin closes the gap between them, softly placing his lips onto Jimin's. The younger's taken back at the feeling of the other, leaning in for more as he pulled the other closer. Jimin at the older's lower lip, slipping his tongue in and joining it with Seokjin's.

The actor moans, wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck and leaning in for more. "Jimin...Jimin..."

*beeep*beeep*beeep*beeep*beeep*

The younger sits up from the bed, face red with small pants as he turns to shut off the alarm. He lifts up the blanket, blushing harder. "What the hell..." Jimin mumbles to himself. The actor slids his hand under, tilting his head back with a sigh as he slowly wrapped his hand around himself.

He began setting a pace, small moans leaving his plush lips as he recalls the image of the older in his dreams.

Jimin quickens the movements of his hands.

Seokjin perfectly laid our for him.

The younger moans, hands getting sloppier as he's nearing his .

Seokjin waiting for him. Only him. His.

Jimin shudders and releases into his hands.

He lays back into the bed, catching his breath and recalling his actions. Jimin sighs with regret and hides his head in his arms. "I just jerked off to Seokjin."

---------

I'm also working on my other fic as well, but I hit a dead end of ideas so I've been lacking off....Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I really look forward to working with this one. Thank you for reading! Stay tune~~!