Fate in The Papers

Fate in The Papers

"Welcome back with XXx News. This is Cheona. All over social media and recently, the number one actor, Kim Seokjin, had responded to the scandal involving rookie actor Park Jimin during a press conference held at XXZ hotel three days ago(I'm too lazy to think of any names that won't be cringy for all these productions and places).

Seokjin claims that they are involved in a relationship and that he will be taking a break from acting until he's ready. As for Park Jimin, he has not directly spoke about the situation yet, but had also claimed that the relationship is true.

Both companies of both actors had claimed their relationship to be true as well and had not said anything else. Since the press conference, we have not seen neither actors around Seoul...."

***

Seokjin runs his hand through his hair, sighing and ruffling it once again as he's still not satisfied with his hair. "You're still not done?" he hears Jimin, turning around to see the younger dressed up in a pair of white pants and a light blue button up, his bangs slightly parted to side.

"It's my first time meeting your parents. I have to look my best for a good impression." explained Seokjin, parting his bangs. Jimin chuckles, walking over to him. "Give me it." he takes the hair gel from the older's hair.

Seokjin stares at the younger as he quietly runs the gel through his hair, examining Jimin's feautures and appreciating how beautiful they all are.

"There." Jimin steps back with a smile, satisfied with his work. Seokjin turns and takes a look in the mirror, satisfied with his bangs slightly parted to the side. "Wow, it looks good." said the older.

They head downstairs and out to the entrance of their new house, settling in Seokjin's car. "Which restaurant is it?" asked the older as he seatbelts himself. Jimin pulls out his phone to take a look. "It's C.K. restaurant. The one near the mall, next to a cafe," respond the younger. He shows Seokjin the address and they drive off.

After holding the day of the press conference, Seokjin decided(with the advice of Namjoon) that it was best to move to a new home just to be safe and to have a new start. There was a few hate letters he received, but with Jimin's comfort, he threw them away with no thoughts.

He and Jimin had also told his parents the truth of how their relationship started. Luckily, he has understanding parents, and despite a few small scoldings, Seokjin's parents approve of their relationship.  He also told Taehyung, and like his parents, the brother understood him(though he seems to be not affected by it much).

And even though he's avoiding social media, Seokjin knows that from this point on, everything won't be the same. His path has took a turn and he'll have to face it. Overall, Seokjin's quite happy. Happy to see a new start.

Seokjin parks the car once they arrive, sitting quietly in his seat. He feels Jimin's hand slips into his own, seeing the silver ring that reminds him of what they've gone through. "Don't worry, Jin. Everything will be alright." said the younger in an assuring voice. Seokjin smiles, leaning forward to place kiss on the other's lips.

"Okay. Let's go inside." he responds confidentially.

They head out with their masks, Jimin leading the way and in front of Seokjin as they enter the restaurant. "Ah, over there." Jimin points to a table, an elder couple sitting there already. Seokjin gulps and follows the younger. They approach the table silently.

"Hello, mother and father." Jimin greets them as he seats himself across them, taking his mask off. He pulls Seokjin towards him and seats the older in the chair next to him. Seokjin takes off his mask. Jimin's parents stay silent, looking at the two of them with disgust and curiosity.

Still, Seokjin shows them a smile and his manners. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Park." he greets them. Mrs. Park shives him a small smile back, but still doesn't say anything yet.

"When did you guys started dating?" asked Mr. Park, eyes fierce. Seokjin glances over at Jimin, the younger nodding his head. "Well, we started dating when we starred in a drama together and continued from there," he responds with a smile. "And we're actually married."

Both of their eyes widen, yet, to Seokjin's surprise, they continue to be calm. "That's...that's new. How come you didn't tell us?" Mrs. Park asks Jimin. Jimin sighs.

"I'm pretty sure you both know why," answered Jimin, taking a sip of his water. "We did talk it through with Seokjin's parents and got their approval. They mostly helped us with our wedding."

Mr. Park shifts his gaze with a quiet 'tsk' that sounds almost unnoticeable. Though it's different for Mrs. Park, a shine of guilt on her face as she looks down quietly.

"I wanted to come here today to introduce you to my husband and that this is my decision I've made on my own will. I don't care if we don't get your approval, I believe it's right if you know about us. I may not be the son you both always wanted nor have I proved myself of being your son, but I want you to know that it was you guys who have never prove yourselves as my parents and that whatever happens next is also because of your decisions," Jimin looks at his parents. "I wish the best for the both of you. I don't think I'll be seeing you both anymore after this and when I do, I will on my own. Goodbye, mother and father."

Mr. Park has a look of shock and anger on his face, his jaw dropped, while Mrs. Park sits quietly with her face turned away, a look of anger on her face as well.

Jimin turns to Seokjin with a smile. The older smiles back at him, taking Jimin's hand into his and standing up. They leave the restaurant silently, putting their mask back on and going back to their car.

"That was so brave, Jimin!" Seokjin hugs the younger from behind, startling him. "Y-You really think so?" asks Jimin, flustered. The older nods. "With parents like that, I understand your feelings and decisions. It must be hard, too, right?" asks the older, slipping into the driver seat. Jimin nods, a smile on his lips.

"Yes, it was very hard, but I decided it was best. I can't stand their disapproval of my uality any longer," Jimin seatbelts himself. "Where are we going?" Seokjin smiles. "I was thinking we go shopping and hang out downtown, if you don't mind." respond the older.

Jimin nods. "I don't mind, if you're with me." he said cheekily, laughing when Seokjin's blushes and hits him.

***

Yoongi stares at the newspaper in his hand labeled with big letters of 'Kim Seokjin confirms relationship with actor Park Jimin!' across it.

"What are you looking at?" A pair of arms makes their way around his waist.

Yoongi turns, smiling. "Just the newspaper," he leans forward and faces the other male. "Did you know?"

Hoseok nods. "Yeah, Seokjin's one of my friends," he pauses. "How are you feeling?" He looks up at Yoongi. The older hums.

"Happy. I'm happy for him and that he found someone who was willing to be there for him, something I can't do," he turns to the younger. "Are you worried?" Hoseok's eyes widen and he  looks away shyly.

"N-No, just curious," he said with a smile. "I was a little worried that you still be heartbroken over Seokjin..." Yoongi chuckles. "I am a little disappointed in myself for how I handled my relationship with Seokjin, but I'm over it. Everything with Seokjin is all in the past now." He wraps his arm around the other's neck, pulling him forward and kissing him.

"Plus, I have someone else in my heart now." he whispers, staring st the other. Hoseok giggles, seating Yoongi on his lap. "I love you, Yoongi." he said to the older. Yoongi smiles. "I love you, too, Hoseok." he responds.

***

Seokjin scrolls through his social media boredly, dressed up and hair parted as he gets his makeup finished up. He looks up when he hears footsteps coming towards him.

"I'm sorry, but Seokjin won't be doing anything else for now," Namjoon speaks into the phone, ending the call as he walks over to the older. He gives Seokjin a smile. "How you feeling?"

Seokjin smiles. "Alright. A little nervous, but alright." he responds. Namjoon nods. "After today's interview, we have to go over to the company and settle a few issues," he gives the older a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it, hyung."

Seokjin nods. After his makeup is done, he walks over to the chair set in front of the camera. "Are the cameras set?" noises chattered through the interview room. "We need to start rolling!"

Seokjin looks over, watching the other walk over and sit down in the chair next to him. "You nervous?" asked Jimin in a whisper. Seokjin nods. "A little. But I'm okay." he whispers back with a reassuring smile.

The interview starts.

"Hello, everyone!  I'm Johnny at Z.M.N. Today with us is actor Kim Seokjin and actor Park Jimin!" said Johnny. Seokjin and Jimin greets the viewers towards the camera.

"Now, now, as we begin," said Johnny. "Seokjin, you had announced your guys relationship officially. Does it mean you guys will be more open about it to the public?"

Jimin and Seokjin both look at each other before answering. "We both agree that we want to continue our relationship. Yes, we are more open about it." respond Jimin.

"That's good, good," Johnny smiles. "Before we get to the fun questions, can I ask what you define your relationship as? Are you just lovers? Or is there more that we don't know?"

Seokjin smiles. He reaches over for Jimin's hand. "Our relationship is a married couple," he said as he shows their hand interwined. Their matching wedding rings on. "Wow! Was that announced at the conference or just now?" asks Johnny with suprisement, a smile on his face.

Jimin and Seokjin chuckles. "Just now. We were married when we started our relationship, we only kept it a secret as the true reason of starting our relationship is quite complicated. We both made mistakes," said Jimin. "But now we're ready to own responsibility."

*Five Years Later*

Seokjin puts on his suit like usual, slicking his hair slightly back with hair gel, and putting his watch on. "I packed your vitamins with your lunch so don't forget to take them." he said to the other as he puts on his shoe, chugging down a cup of orange juice. Jimin nods and hands Seokjin his things.

"You also make sure to eat and take care of yourself. And your tie," said Jimin, giggling at the sloppy tie Seokjin has on. Seokjin blushes. "If you get tired or don't feel well, you can always have someone else take over. Don't overwork yourself, okay?" Seokjin nods with an 'okay'.

After quickly fixing his tie, Jimin leans forward to give Seokjin a small kiss like they usually do in the mornings. "Don't come home too late. And don't forget the rehearsal today!" he tells the older. Seokjin nods, giving Jimin a peck on the cheek as well. "You, too." he said before leaving the house.

Jimin walks up to the window, watching as Seokjin gets into his car and drive off until he couldn't see the older anymore. He goes back to get ready himself and quickly packs his things in a black bag. The younger gets into his car and drives off to the company.

He enters, meeting Hoseok and Namjoon. "Hey, Jimin!" Namjoon greets him with his dimple smile. Jimin greets him back, walking over to Hoseok. "Did you find someone?" Jimin asks him as they head towards the hall, greeting Namjoon goodbye.

Hoseok nods. "Yeah, one of my friend can cover for you," he responds. "By the way, when are you leaving?" They come to a room at the end, opening the door. "I'm leaving at two pm. Tae's really nervous." he explains. Hoseok nods in agreement.

"Hello, everyone!" the sunshine man greets the kpop trainees in the room, everyone greeting them back.

Four years ago, Jimin ended his acting contract with the company and decided it was best for him to leave acting. He was troubled about what to do next and what other career he should choose. "Why don't you help me teach dancing?" suggest Hoseok. And that's how he has his job now. Jimin loves every second of it and spending it with a friend like Hoseok.

Seokjin does occasional, small roles in movies and dramas, though he rarely plays any main leads as he used to. If anything, the older's been more invested in his restaurant he opend two years ago.

Seokjin always been a great cook and has knowledge of what's he doing. After taking a few classes and getting some help from their parents, he owns and is in charge of his new restaurant, which has been pretty successful.

"For today, we'll be moving onto the next moves of the new song. Jimin will demonstrate the moves first and we'll both teach it slowly." explained Hoseok. He begins clapping his hand, setting the beat and counting out loud for the dancer.

Jimin closes his eyes before moving, letting his body flow to the beat of Hoseok's claps and pouring emotions to the small details. It's something he's used to and always love. Being able to express so much in such movements.

He finishes and lets Hoseok take over again. They begin teaching the trainees the moves, Jimin carefully going over details of the dance, making sure to thoroughly explain them. Doing his job to get them matched with the beat.

After a couple of hours, they group up the trainees and observe their dancing together. Jimin doesn't say much and only points out small details, knowing Hoseok is better at taking lead and mostly giving comments.

"When it comes to this part," Jimin points out, moving his body along as he speaks. "Make sure to stick your chest out a bit and really emphasize the arch." Hoseok nods, giving other pointers and explaining in another way as another option.

"Okay, we'll go over it a couple times and then start from the beginning to here. Go over the dance individually and work on your difficulties first." announced Hoseok, walking over to Jimin.

"I'll be leaving now. If there's anything else you need, you can just text me it and we can work on it later." said Jimin. Hoseok nods, handing the younger his bag. "Yea, don't worry about it. Have fun rehearsing!" he smiles. Jimin smiles back and greets the older 'goodbye' before leaving.

Jimin quickly gets in his car and drives off to the hotel, where he was told to go. He cleans himself up a bit and combs his hair neatly again before going out.

Already inside, he sees the wedding announcer, their parents and Jungkook's parents talking together, and the soon-to-be-wedded couple, Taehyung walking towards him with excitement. "Jimin~!" he hugs the older. Jimin greets the model back. "Where's your best man?" he asks Taehyung.

"Jin-hyung is in the bathroom." respond the younger. The dancer gives him a hug as well. "Are you guys nervous?" Jimin asks them. Taehyung shakes his head, holding Jungkook's arm. "A little bit, but not really. The real deal is tomorrow." respond the model. Jungkook nods.

"Is everyone here?" asks Seokjin, entering the room. Jimin smiles, happy to see the older. "Hey, Jin." he greets Seokjin with a kiss on the cheek, intertwining their hands. With everyone there, they begin the rehearsal.

***

Jimin parts the bangs of his hair, slicking some of it back. He slips on a black vest, putting on his bowtie next along with the blazer and the white rose boutonniere. He takes a glance in the mirror, checking his outfit and making sure everything's perfect.

"How do you put this on?" Jimin turns to see Seokjin walking out of the bathroom. The older has his hair slick back, showing off his forehead, and is sporting the same outfit as Jimin's, his bowtie loose and crooked around his neck. Jimin chuckles and walks over to help Seokjin.

They make their way out of the house and into their car, ordering some drinks of coffee and juice on their way to the wedding.

Once they've arrived, they meet up with the others and Jungkook in one of the hotel rooms getting ready. "I'll go accompany Taehyung now," Seokjin kisses Jimin. "Make sure to take care of Jungkook." Jimin nods.

He opens the door of the room, seeing everyone else. "Oh, Jimin's here!" said one of them. The dancer smiles. "Hey, Yugyeom," he greets the other. "I have everyone's drinks." Jimin sets the drinks down on the table before walking over to Jungkook, who's in the bathroom getting his hair done by their friend, Mingyu.

"Wow, you're really getting married," comment Jimin. He turns to Mingyu. "I brought you some drinks, too. There on the table." Mingyu nods and thanks him, leaving the bathroom.

The dancer helps the younger into his wedding suit, assuring Jungkook the wedding will go well and keeping him company with talks about their childhood together(along with funny moments of Taehyung).

"Okay, all done." Jimin takes a step back, smiling as he observes Jungkook. The younger is wearing a similar black tuxedo, a black vest and a purple boutonniere."How do I look?" he asks the older. Jimin smiles. "Like a groom." he responds.

***

"Okay, everyone in line," Seokjin whispers to the others, rushing to get to his spot in front. He turns to see Taehyung, excitement and nervousness written on his face. "You ready?"

Taehyung smiles, nodding his head.

Soon, the music begins. Taehyung walks out first to the podium set in the front, where the wedding announcer waits. Seokjin follows him, everyone else behind him and they take their spots next to Taehyung, like they rehearsed.

They look towards the door to see the flower girls and ring holders carried by their nieces and nephews, everyone chuckling at how adorable they are. Entering after them, Jimin walks out first, leading the rest behind him as they walk to the other side to their spots. He gives Seokjin a small smile as he passes by.

The music stops and they all turn towards the door.

Jungkook stands at the door with his father by his side, a bouquet of purple and white flowers in his other hand that matches the wedding's color theme.

The music plays again, everyone watching Jungkook walk down the aisle as his father hands him to Taehyung, walking over to sit down. The wedding announcer continues, saying all the normal and usual protacals of the vows.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"I now announced you as husbands."

Everyone cheers, watching as the couple leans towards each other and share a loving kiss.

***

"Have fun on your honeymoon!" Seokjin yells to the couple as he drops them off at the airport. Taehyung smiles at the older. "Thank you, Hyung! You, too, Jimin." he said before leaving the car with Jungkook and towards the airport.

"Man, I'm happy they got married." comment Jimin. Seokjin hums in agreement. "I knew it would happen one day. Still can't believe it really was today." said Seokjin. Jimin nods. "The wedding went so well. Kinda makes me want to go back to ours," said the dancer, turning towards the older. "Even if it was all out of mess and papers, I'm glad we got married."

Seokjin chuckles. "Yeah. I'm really glad we got married, too, Jimin." he responds to the younger.

The end.

------------------

Ommggggggg. I can't believe I finished this story T_T. I have so much fun writing this story, especially since this is a ship I'm not common with and I don't write much modern stories as well(which I'm working on rn). I wanted to express a developing love story and really focus on the chemistry for Jinmin. I also wanted to keep the story simple and made the problems more on the emotions/feelings of both characters. By the way, this story was inspired by a Thai drama and a little bit from a BL/boyxboy anime/manga called Dakaretai Otoko Ichi Ni Odosarete Imasu(so long, but go check it out). Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you everyone for supporting this story and staying til the end.