Chapter 5

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noooooo mom" their mother came running from kitchen "what is wrong Jinki why are you crying" "mom Taeminie said his first word" "huh what did he say that made you cry" "he said mom, mom I wanted him to call my name first" " aigoo you are so cute baby it's ok once he starts talking he'll call your name. He is so lucky to have brother like you take care of him always okay." Jinki said "yes" while Taeminie hugged his leg.

Next day morning "Waaaaaaaaaa" Taemin was crying his heart out while hugging Jinki who was wearing his uniform. Their mom came to take Taemin away from Jinki but he was not ready to let go. " Taeminie don't cry why are you crying today I go to School everyday I'll come back quickly and we can play after I come back from school. You are good boy don't cry ok." Their mom was smiling looking at both of them she was happy to see how much they love each other as she always thought that 7 years was big and they would not be able get along with each other.

5 yrs later

"Hyuuuung Hyuuuung" 5 year old Taemin was looking for his Jinki Hyung. "Mom I can't find Hyung where is he" "Look if he is there inside your room  Taeminie" Taemin went to room while shouting Hyung.

"Oh not again I have to hide somewhere where he can't find me" Jinki started thinking where to hide when he heard Taemin coming to the room.

He hid inside the cupboard thinking to himself "I'm sorry Taeminie but I can't play today anymore I have so much home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter