Chapter 20

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While going home Jinki kept Ignoring Taemin, Jonghyun and Kibum. Kibum wanted to talk to Jinki but Jonghyun whispered to him to give jinki some time alone. After reaching home Jinki didn't even greet his mother he just went inside his room and shut the door.

 

"So he found out" "Yes mom don't worry I'll talk to hyung. He has been always there for me so when he needs me I'm going to be always there for him too."  Mrs. Lee was so happy to hear this from Taemin. She always thought about Taemin as baby one that always needs to be taken care of but to see him talking about taking care of Jinki made her really happy. Her baby is growing up. She couldn't stop smiling while tears started pooling in her eyes. "I love you baby. Mom is so proud of you." "I love you too mom. I'll be right back with Jinki hyung. He looks cute when he is angry but I don't want to see him angry. I love it the best when he smiles."

 

"Hyung can I come in? Even if you say no I'm coming in. Hyung please listen to me. Calm down please. I know you are angry cause we hid it from you but mom, Jonghyun hyung and I knew it would make you upset and we didn't want to see both you and froggy sad and upset. Froggy just loves you a lot. He just wants to have all your love. Please think about him too you are the only one whom he loves wholeheartedly if you give him cold shoulder he would be so heartbroken." "But.." "Listen to everything I want to say first. He is not bad guy it is just that when it comes to you he wants all your love and attention. Please think about what I'm saying. You are the only one who can help him to get out of it if you also start to ignore him it will make it even worse for him. I know you love him just like how you love me and bummie hyung so please give him another chance." After listening to Taemin Jinki couldn't stop his tears as he hadn't considered this at all. "Oh my baby brother when did you grow up so much. Minho is lucky to have a friend like you please keep taking care of him always like this and thank you for stopping me from doing one of the biggest mistake of my life. I will go and talk to him." 

 

After coming out of the room Jinki went and hugged Mrs. Lee and apologized for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter