Chapter 23

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lee had freshened up and was in the room where Jinki and Taemin were sleeping in Kim household. Mr. Kim knocked and Mrs. Lee asked him to come inside. "Aunty here is the key to house I'll bring all their stuff tomorrow." "Can we stay here tonight son. I think I have to talk to babies before going back there. I want to talk to Jinki first." "Yes of course aunty. I'll take care of Taeminie."

 

"come here my Jinki. I think we need to talk first." Mrs. Lee had already noticed how Taemin refused to let go of Jinki and how Jinki had dark circles around his eyes and looked a bit weak and tense. "I'm sorry for coming late baby but you know you have people you can depend on right you don't have to keep everything inside." After hearing this Jinki's tears started falling and he hugged his grandmother and started crying. "I was so worried grandma we were so happy I don't know why this happened I didn't know what to do Taeminie is so young what should I do for him." "Just be there for him don't make him too much dependant on you. I know it is hard but you have to learn how to say no to him. Be there for him, love him but at the same be a little strict with him. Let him know that you love him but at the same time make sure not to spoil him and make him independent and you have to pay attention to yourself too, you love singing so keep singing don't put aside your happiness and feelings, Just follow your heart. We have to learn about your father's finances too. We can do it together right?" "Yes Grandma. Papa had showed me the Diary where he kept record of everything" "Go on now and send Taeminie here" "Yes Grandma" Jinki hugged and kissed her cheek. 

 

I'm sorry Jinki that I had to talk to you like this but  the reason I was so late is because of my ill health and who knows when my time will come and when that time comes you will have only each other and being older and adult you will have to become Taeminie's guardian and Take care of him like a parent. I have to prepare you for that time. Only four months till you become 18 then I don't have to worry about those monsters getting their hands on both of you even if I'm not there I won't let those greedy people get their hands on you. I hope I get to spend some years with you my babies. Mrs. Lee t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter