Chapter 25

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so Kibum and Taemin started their plan. They started whispering to each other. "So what are you guys talking about" Jinki asked he was sitting on sofa and relaxing since it was Sunday. 

 

"Hyung you know..." " Don't tell him Taeminie" "What is it? Am I not supposed to know something?" "It is not that Jinki hyung but I don't want to get you hurt." "There is nothing that can hurt me" "Jjongie is dating someone" Kibum blurted out "what? Oh isn't that nice." Jinki was trying hard to smile and hide his face. He was trying so hard to sound happy.

GOT HIM. Taemin and Kibum smiled at each other.

 

"You know hyung that man is so mean and rude I don't know what Jjongie saw in him. He keeps teasing Jjongie and calling him short." "Oh" Kibum tried faking tears " You know hyung he told Jjongie to live only with him and leave us all behind and not to meet us at all and Jjongie agreed." "Don't exaggerate Bummie Jjongie would never agree to that" "He keeps Jjongie away from us already. Jjongie doesn't eat with us anymore, he spends all his time with him. I heard it myself when he was asking Jjongie to live with him. You don't believe me? Come with me I'll show you." 

 

Kibum and Taemin took Jinki to a park Jinki saw Jonghyun talking to a tall man whose back was towards him. "But I can't leave them" Jinki smiled after hearing this. "But you have to if you love me you have to try" "okay then for you I can do it. Let's do it tomorrow." And Jonghyun hugged the tall man. 

 

"Nooooo Jonghyunie you can't do it. We love you. I love you. You can't leave us" Jinki ran fast and hugged Jonghyun tightly. "Jinki what is wrong? Are you alright? Is something wrong?" "What do you mean Is something wrong? How can you decide to leave us for this man. How can you decide to leave me?" Jonghyun saw Kibum and Taemin smirking. "Both of you did this right. What did you tell Jinki? Jinki look at the person with whom I was talking to?" "No I don't want to. You just can't leave me I mean us. You can't leave us." Jinki was hugging Jonghyun tightly refusing to let go and shutting his eyes tightly.

 

"It's Minho, Jinki he wants me to play golf with him tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere I'm not leaving anyone behind." "Huh Minhooo?" Jinki looked back and saw Minho smiling at him. "Hi Jinki hyung." "Hi Minho. So you are not leaving us Jjongie but you said you are not leaving them?" "I didn't want to leave my puppies with Kibum and Taeminie like Minho wanted me to. They go crazy together. They teach them all bad stuff. But why are you so bothered? You were the one who broke up with me?" Jinki was trying to run and hide but Jonghyun wasn't going to let him escape "I love you and only you Jonghyunie. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. I couldn't give you the love you deserved and it used to make me feel so guilty that is why I decided to let you go and find your happiness. I always thought that I held y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter