Chapter 16

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going back home" "What happened to you froggy?" "Nothing I just have to complete my homework" "Did something happen with Jinki hyung" Just then Jonghyun entered house with Jinki "Hello Taeminie" "Hello Jonghyunnie hyung and you Why are your eyes red? Did you cry?" "No something went into my eyes I'll go and splash some water on them" after saying this Jinki went to the washroom. " He cried again didn't he?" Taemin was close to tears himself as he knew he was the reason Jinki cried "Why do you say things like that when you love him a lot and his tears make you cry too" "I don't know what to do Jjongie hyung when Minho and Jongin starts following him and ignoring me it makes me so angry" "But it is not his fault and if anything you are the person he loves the most he can do everything for you his sweet younger brother" "What should I do then Jjongie hyung?" "Don't bring them home or if you are going to bring them tell Jinki in advance so he can come to my house or do something else on that day" "Yes Jjongie hyung I will do that so you can take Jinki hyung on date that day" Jonghyun put his hand on Taemin's mouth "shhh how do you know? When did you find out? Does Jinki know that you know?" "I found out one year ago when I heard you guys talking to each other and Jinki hyung doesn't know. He doesn't want anyone to know right so I will keep quiet and behave as if I don't know until he tells everyone" 

Just then Jinki came back Taemin went running and hugged him very tight "I'm sorry hyung I love you a lot I didn't mean it. Please don't cry okay. I won't bring them here anymore or tell you in advance. I'm sorry for all mean things I said to you" "it's okay Taeminie I love you too you are the most important person for me" "I thought Jjongie hyung is the most important person for you" "What?" Jinki held his breath "I mean he is too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter