Chapter 19

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, why are you coming with us to school" "Oh I'm not coming to your school I..I just have some important work and your Papa is going to take me there" "Jinkiiiii Hyung come sit with me" " no he is sitting with me he is my brother so he is mine Kim Kibum" "how could you shout at me I'm your Bummie hyung huhuhu" "stop your fake tears" "now you are calling me fake too" "Years passed and both of you are same he is sitting with me as I need to spend time with my boyfriend end of discussion" "so, so what it doesn't matter I'm his Bammie" "and I'm his brother he loves me more than both of you" "Yah stop fighting early in the morning. Did you forget this is my and jjongie's last year in school" boys were shocked after seeing Jinki shouting. "Mom Papa help me I don't know why they want to annoy me. What kind of stupid fight is this? I don't want anyone . I'll go and live with Minho if you guys keep behaving like this."

 

"He is not the way you think he is Jinki hyung" bummie said before he could control himself "shut up bummie. We'll have a talk later" Jonghyun whispered to Kibum "what did you say bummie?" "Nothing Jinki he is just angry ignore him" "Are you hiding something from me Jonghyun you know I absolutely detest lying right" "Hyung, should we go to beach this weekend? It has been long time and I really want to go please please let's go." "Okay Taeminie" "and when we are there we'll eat corns, lots of ice cream and other stuff" " Do you go there to eat. You are such a food monster" "Yah Kim Kibum don't call my Taeminie monster" "But Jinki Hyung last time we went to eat he ate 8 plates of food" Jonghyun couldn't stop laughing "Bummie did you forget our Jinki here ate 12" Jinki made offended face and started crying fake tears "Jjongie why are you getting my food involved. You don't love me anymore." "Baby don't cry you can eat even my food I'm yours and my food is yours too" "okay now I lost my appetite you are so cheesy Jjong" 

 

Mrs. Lee clapped her hands "May I have your attention boys we are still here with you guys. And Jjongie I love that you love my boy but it was too cheesy right now" " Honey are you complaining or complementing him? If you are complaining please don't complain I want my boy to be pampered. Jjongie you did right thing. You are learning from the best people. I'll say thank you to your father" "Thank you Uncle" 

 

 

"Finally we reached school. I couldn't take it anymore. thank God" Mrs. Lee ran out of the car as soon as it stopped.

 

Jinki and Jonghyun went to their classroom. "Bummie hyung I don't know what you know but can you not talk to Jinki Hyung about froggie. I don't want to see any one of them upset." "Okay Taeminie we'll talk about this in the afternoon" And bummie also went to his classroom.

 

Mrs. Lee hugged Taemin tightly "Taemin ah my baby I'm sorry you had to go through this especially since I know you started to love Minho as a friend. I know you must be feeling hurt you can speak to me whenever you want to okay baby" "Yes mom I'll go to my classroom but I'll talk to froggie about this as he was too mean to me."

 

Mrs. Lee had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter