Chapter 3

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 years Jinki was happy as he finally had a little brother who was named Taemin to play with. He told his parents that he'll always share room with Taeminie as he has to look after him all day.

When his mum was pregnant he did everything to make her happy. He was over the moon when she told him he'll soon get someone to play with. In those 8 months he kept dreaming about playing with his brother whole day. 

Jinki's each day started with saying good morning to little Taeminie and ended with saying good night to the baby. Sometimes it made Jinki sad that the only thing baby can do now was to laugh or cry he can't wait for Taeminie to stand up and walk as soon as possible. Jinki puffed his cheeks and was sitting near Taemin sulking.

Meanwhile he heard someone crying he went downstairs to see who that is. Kibum was crying his heart out he went running to his bummie asking why he was crying and who hurt him. Jonghyun told Jinki that bummie is crying cause he thinks Jinki won't play with him anymore now that he has a brother to play with. 

Jinki hugged him and said "Bummie how could you think that I won't stop loving you and playing with you ever. How can I leave you when you played with me when I was alone. Please don't cry all 4 of us will play together. Come look at taeminie he is so small he can't even stand up right now but he is cute like my Mr. Bear (stuffed toy). Come, come with me."

Jinki took both of them to the room he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter