Chapter 22

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki always seemed to be deep in thoughts. Jonghyun wanted to help him but there was so little he could do. Taemin had almost become Jinki's shadow he wouldn't let him go away from him. Jonghyun knew they needed time but he was worried about both of them. 

 

"Jinki baby do you want something to drink." Jinki started crying  "Jjongie... I'm so scared what if they separate me and Taemin. What would I do? I don't want to lose my baby brother too. He is the only family I have now. I don't know why this happened to us we were so happy. I miss mom and dad, I know Taeminie misses them too he is having nightmares he wakes up screaming at night. What should I do? I feel so helpless." "I'm so sorry Jinki for saying this cause I know you need time for yourself too but you need to get yourself together for Taeminie. He is still so young. I know it is hard but you have to pull yourself together for Taeminie. After sometime everything will be better. I'm always there with you, you are not alone. We are your family too." 

 

Just then there was a knock on the door. Mrs. Kim opened the door "I'm Mr. Lee's brother and this is Mrs. Lee's brother. Since we are their relatives we are the ones who will take care of both of them. So where are they? we have come to take them with us." "I'm sorry but I can't send them with you right now, my husband is not here right now. Can you please give me your number. I'll tell him to call when he comes back." "Okay then we will come back at night" and they went back.

 

"Why did they come? I don't like them. I don't want to go with them. They only want our Papa's money. I won't let them take Taeminie." Mrs. Kim hugged Jinki "we won't make you do anything against your wishes. Calm down baby. Do you want water? I told you right we will take care of this. You don't need to worry. Would you be okay to stay here with us till you become adult you are already our family so ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter