Chapter 10

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho kept trying to get closer to Jinki and Taemin kept getting angry at him. 

"Stop trying to take my hyung away from me" " I don't get you I just talk to him for some time he is your hyung he loves you the most I don't get it why you are so scared. Your hyung is a nice person why can't I talk to him. It makes me happy for sometime let me be for sometime. No matter how much I wish he can't be my real brother can't you even let me talk to him for sometime" Minho started crying very hard.

"Oh please don't cry your eyes look even bigger" "how can you be so mean just let me talk to your hyung okay. You love bananas right I will  bring one for you everyday" Taemin thought for sometime. Well bananas are the best and hyung already said he loves me the most. I'll let him only talk with hyung. I won't let him touch him and absolutely no kissing and hugging. "you think I will give up my hyung for only one banana make it two along with two chocolates I want hyung to eat with me" Minho inside his mind oh it worked idiot giving up his hyung for two bananas and chocolates hahaha "okay" when Minho started getting up from his seat Taemin stopped him " you can only talk to him no touching absolutely no hugging and kissing." "Okay"  "Are we friends now Taemin? I will show you all my toys and we'll play with them together. I have latest ones too" " Yes we are friends if you agree to the rules" "Yes yes I agree" both hugged each other thinking other one was fool to agree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter