Chapter 13

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After reaching home Mr. Lee told the boys to go wash their face, hands and feet. "Come on Taemin come with me we'll go to other washroom" Taemin wanted to say no but went with father after his father gave him the look.

"So Taeminie can you tell me why you were so rude to Minho" " Papa he wants to take Jinki hyung from me. He runs to hug him. Can you believe Jinki hyung even kissed him once he can't do so he can kiss only me. He even gave me bananas and chocolates so that he could talk to hyung" oops Taeminie put hands over his mouth.

Did he just say he let the boy talk to Jinki for bananas and chocolates? What should I do? Idiot you can't laugh control yourself he will think he was right in doing so. Although such behaviour looks cute right now it can lead to problems in lives of all three of them in future. I have to talk to their mother at night. 

"Taeminie I think you already know what you did is wrong thing right. We'll talk about this later but I want you to behave properly with Minho for now. Do you get it?" Seeing the serious expression on his father's face Taemin agreed. 

"Honey we have something very important to talk at night. Mrs. Choi will come in the evening to pick up Minho and please keep watch on Taeminie okay, bye I have to go for now" "bye"

"Okay kids let's have food" "You know Minho our mom is great cook you will love the dishes she made today" Taemin was already getting angry but he remembered his father's words. 

Their mom who noticed Taemin's expression understood what her husband wanted to tell her. "Thank you aunty for such nice food" "Thank you Minho". Look at him talking sweetly with mom. Oh before he reaches hyung I'll go to hyung. "Okay Taeminie, Minho  I have to study for sometime I'll come to play with you after one hour" 

Both Taemin and Minho looked at each other. Oh great Jinki hyung left me alone with short thing. Yes yes yes go hyung stay away from this frog. Minho had frown on his face meanwhile Taemin had smile on his. 

"Jinki hyung, come on let's play" "Oh Bummie hyung Jinki hyung said he has to study and that he'll come back after one hour" "oh Jjongie said the same thing. It's okay there are three of us we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter