20

Deer Godess

“Can we get out now?” Mina has lost her patience twenty minutes ago.

 

“We will, just give mommy some time.” Dahyun tries to negotiate….. Again.

 

“I did, and w-” The girl gets interrupted by a knock on the passenger window.

 

The four occupants jump slightly and turn to see Jihyo looking into the vehicle with a less than amused expression. She motions for them to open the window and Nayeon does, swallowing dryly, words had escaped everyone else as well.

 

“Come inside.” The nurse says, more of an order than anything, and heads back inside.

 

Jihyo stops halfway through the door and turns back around, still silent, but the family understands right away and they all scramble out of the car and after her. Jackson is weary, he had never met anyone that intimidated him with two words, like this small woman had just done, he knew scary, he lived with dangerous, but this was on another level. Makes you wonder how much bull she had to deal with in her career, no patient would dare not follow her instructions after seeing that look.

 

Once they do enter the residence, Jihyo is waiting for them in the hallway and signals for all to follow her. Once they do, there is Jaebum looking like he could murder all and not even blink through it, Jihyo still looking unimpressed and a woman playing with Sana. Said woman turns all their heads, she is tall, gorgeous and has some furry thing going on, apparently, Mina jumps out of her brother’s arms and dashes to her friend so they could play already.

 

“Sacchan!” 

 

“Micchan! You came over! Come play with us.” Sana greets, jumping up and hugging the surprise guest.

 

“No, I’m not a furry, these are real. And why do you all go to furry everytime?!”

 

Tzuyu complains, embracing the two girls who have run to her and going back to playing with Gucci. The other three are still trying to comprehend everything they are witnessing, when said antlers slightly move as soon as the woman gets excited with the girls. Now they are just considering if they are sharing an illusion, maybe they got drugged at some point.

 

“No, it’s not an illusion, Tzuyu is real. Just have a seat and we will talk.” Jihyo breaks the silence. “Tzu, can you take the girls to the park to play a little? I don’t think it’s very wise to have this conversation with them around.” She mumbles, knowing the goddess will listen, even if she doesn’t say it aloud.

 

“Sacchan, how about we take Micchan to the park? We can go walk Gucci and play by the lake.” Tzuyu suggests to the girls.

 

“Yay! Can we have ice cream too?” The older girl asks.

 

“No, not before lunch.” Jaebum tries to prevent it from happening, but the kids have an ice cream cone each when he finishes his sentence.

 

“How?” Dahyun, who was observing intently, tries to understand.

 

“Tzu, just don’t give her anymore, please. They need to have lunch later and we both know they won’t if there is another ice cream.” Jihyo pleads, but the Parks know Tzuyu will just do whatever Sana asks.

 

“We’ll be going now, come on girls.” Tzuyu gets up and motions to the girls to follow. “I’ll know, don’t worry.” She answers Jackson’s unasked question.

 

The trio heads out, Sana holding Mina’s hand tightly, both walking ahead of the goddess and behind Gucci. The Parks wait for the door to close behind them to start talking, having the girls around for this was, surely, not advised. Nayeon was already far gone by then, she had been nervous from the moment Jackson told her to come, but, since she saw Jihyo’s face, she lost it, Dahyun’s hand on hers was the only thing keeping her steady at the moment.