Wulfric Part 5

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Showed me to the front door and I left for school I was so tempted to run away but I knew he would find me again. When I got to school Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook saw me and started to walk over to me.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook: Omg! Y/N, where were you?

Y/N: Don't worry guys, I'm fine I was staying with the wolf I met. I will be staying with them again tonight.

It was a lie but they didn't seem to notice. They just nodded.

I got bullied again after the third class this time. At lunch, I sat by myself and I didn't talk to anyone. When I got back to BamBam's house there was a sticky note on the door.

"Hello Y/N I'm away currently for a week you can do anything you like for the week but when I'm back you will have to come back and live with me"

As soon as I read the note I ran all the way to where BTS live which is my home. When I reached the house I ran up to the door and knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it. Jin opened the door and called the others they slowly made their way to the door and when they saw me they were so happy.

Jin: Y/N your home! The boys said you were staying with the wolf again.

Y/N: Uh...I have to tell you something...

Hoseok: Uh ok, what is it?

Y/N: Can we go inside? I'm cold

Jin: C'mon let's go to the couch

I started to tell them where I was and they asked me this.

Namjoon: Y/N what is the wound on your leg from

Y/N: Oh...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter