Wulfric Part 16

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

It felt like I have been tied up with these chains for days but I think it has only been a few hours. I want to get out. I want to leave. I want to see BTS again. I want to see EXO and Got7. I just want to go home. I pray silently to myself.

~ ??? P.O.V ~

We can hear her silent pray it makes our heart hurt. We never wanted to do this. There was a curse type thing put on us so we have to obey 'master'. We don't want to call him that, he is a disgusting creature he is just using us for our power. An Invisible force is making us hurt people, we try to fight but our bodies are moving differently then to what our mind says. Every time we try to fight the force we get hurt for it. We have nearly died a few times but we don't stop fighting. We hope to get back to our bodies and stop this mess.

~ BTS P.O.V ~

Y/N has been gone for weeks now we are not sure how long but we really do miss her. We are angry at the ones who had the idea of ignoring her. We all have been really depressed lately. We want her to back...We want to go back to the old times.

~ Got7 P.O.V ~

Y/N has been missing for hours. After we got home from EXO's house BamBam went straight up to his room he hasn't come back down since. It is now dinner time, and Yugyeom his banging on their shared room door. Everyone is worried about BamBam. First, he had to nearly kill his sister, second, he could only hope for her to believe that he was her brother and third she just got kidnapped.

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

As I nearly manage to get some sleep a sharp creaking noise comes from the door. My head shoots up as fast as lightning. My eyes spot someone I have never seen before, the sight of them looks evil. He is in all black, his hat is covering his eyes but you can't miss the smirk on his face. When he walks over to me I start to quiver in fear, he notices and his smirk grows. I don't know what to do I am defenceless, he has the upper hand here. He could kill me.

~??? P.O.V~

I have wanted to meet Y/N for a while now s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter