Wulfric Part 3

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly I feel something jump onto my bed. I can sense it coming closer and closer, the sound of it growing closer becomes louder and louder. I scream as it pounces at me and attacks me, aiming for my neck. I can feel its teeth seething into my skin, going deeper and deeper. I cry for help one more time but no one hears me. I faint from the intense pain.

The beast sees that I'm unconscious and howls loudly. It wakes up all the members and they come rushing into my room. All there is to see is blood. Blood everywhere.

They rush over to me and see that am only unconscious and not dead. Yoongi pointed at the bite marks on my neck.

All: OMG... AHH Y/N!!!

Hoseok runs downstairs to grab the first aid kit. When he comes back Jin bandages my neck so that I don't lose any more blood than I have. Namjoon does some research on the bite. I come round and glance across to the computer screen. I see what he is reading, but I can't read it or work it out as my sight is still a bit blurry. Namjoon finishes what he is reading and turns off the computer. He looks so sad as if his heart had just been shattered into a million pieces.

Namjoon: ...It was a...wolf bite...

All of the members stopped in shock. They all lined up and come and gave me hugs, then slowly made their way back to bed. I fell back to sleep when they left. I woke up the next day feeling dizzy and nauseous. I slowly made my way downstairs to see what the boys were up to. When I got downstairs I scanned the rooms for them but all I could see was a crumpled, orange sticky note on the table. I picked it up in the palm of my hand, scared to uncrumple it and read it. I knew it wasn't from a BTS member because they don't own any orange sticky notes. They all hate orange! This made it even creepier. I opened it anyway, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Hello Y/N now that you are one of us you must obey our law. If you are wondering what you are look in the mirror!"

I decide to do what the sticky note says and I turn to the mirror. I see dark green eyes glowing back at me. I gasp in horror, as my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter