Wulfric Part 11

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N's P.O.V

Today was Monday and I had to go back to school luckily BamBam and Yugyeom still goes to school or I will be in big trouble. They had enrolled in my school and stuck to me like glue they were in all of my classes and protected from the boys that beat me until I was unconscious. Everyone was scared to face my brother, well they didn't know that he was my brother they just thought I was clinging to them and they acted fine that I was with them when they weren't. But that's a lie they are like forbidden to leave me it's actually really funny. Throughout the day Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung had been watching me really closely it was kinda creepy actually. When school ended the boys we watching our every move and it was quite unsettling. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

We kept an eye on BamBam and his friend today as well as Y/N at the end of the day we asked Jin to pick us up so we can see where they lived so we could kidnap Y/N. BamBam's friend was walking across the road when we saw Jin's van speed towards him we heard Y/N scream "Yug!"

Y/N's P.O.V

Yugyeom walked across the road first when he was about halfway across a car came speeding his way and being the stupid person I was I screamed "Yug!" as loud as I could and before the car could hit him I jumped and pushed him out of the way and we both came crashing down on to the road. BamBam came running to us but as he reached us everything went black.

I woke up in a white room with a beeping noise next to me and a really sore head. I sat up a bit and looked around the room it was all too familiar. A hospital. It reminded me of when my first foster parents came and where driving me home from school when I was about 5. I wasn't with BTS for my whole life only since I was about 8. When they were taking me home a truck came at us head on and Eomma and Appa told me to be strong and I will always be in their hearts no matter what happens. I remember when the truck hit us I hit because from the impact of the truck my car seat slipped out from what it was attached to and I out as soon as I hit the window. I still remember Umma and Appa's screams from that horrid night. I sometimes wake up from nightmares that haunt me. 

Just then BamBam walked in looking really sad. I was hoping that Yugyeom wasn't hurt too badly. When he saw that I was awake his expression changed into a really happy one.

BamBam: Y-Y/N?!

Y/N: BamBam!!

BamBam: You're finally awake! We have been worried sick!

Y/N:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter