Wulfric Part 15

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly shoot up from where I was laying looking around frantically making sure that Kris, Luhan and Tao weren't in the room and I wasn't in my room in the Adoption Centre. As I am looking around I spot Got7 sitting around the room doing their own things, I don't think they have noticed that I have woken up yet. Suddenly I am bombarded with I giant hug from someone or some people, I turn around to see Mark and Jackson hugging me with all their might like I will leave them. They are hugging me so hard that I might die. I start coughing and they let go of the hug. Soon the whole of Got7 was looking at me with worry in their eyes.

Jinyoung: Y/N what happened why did you pass out?

Y/N: Uhh, well I out because of a memory flashback...

BamBam: Of what?

Y/N: Those people I know their names.

Got7: WHAT!!

Y/N: Yeah those people JB talked to at the door.

Got7: Ohhh, ok.

Yugyeom: Why were they looking for you?

Y/N: Because I didn't want them to adopt me...

Youngjae: Why didn't you want them to adopt you?

Jackson: Guys stop the hassle Y/N is probably stressed right now anyway.

Before anyone else could speak the lights started flickering on and off rapidly. We got our flashlights up on our phones to find each other. Got7 huddled around me in a protective circle. BamBam grabbed his gun out that he shot me with ages ago in the forest but instead of sleeping darts he has poison darts. I felt someone put a cloth over my mouth, I knew it had chemicals on it that would knock me out so I had to hold my breath. I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I gave in and took a breath. I felt my self-getting swooped off of my feet as I was slowly drifting to sleep.

 

~Got7 P.O.V~

As the lights stopped flickering we looked around for everyone but...Y/N!

BamBam: Y/N!! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!

Youngjae: BamBam calm down...

BamBam: Calm down Youngjae?! Calm down?! I CAN'T CALM DOWN!! MY SISTER HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND YOU'RE SAYING CALM DOWN?!

Jinyoung: BamBam stressing about it won't do any good.

JB: Jinyoung is right BamBam we need to be calm about this.

Suddenly BamBam's face suddenly went from stressed to angr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter