Wulfric Part 12

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam and I are still in the forest after that "incident". We don't know how long we will be here for but we are thinking of sleeping out here tonight just to be safe. I was thinking that I could ask EXO if we could sleep at their house or cave until the morning.

Y/N: Hey BamBam do you want to stay with a friend of mine?

BamBam: Yeah, I kind of don't want to sleep on the floor and get eaten alive by ants!

I laughed so hard at this I was on the floor crying with laughter and BamBam was just standing there pouting.

Y/N: Oh c'mon Bammie that was pretty funny if you ask me~!!

BamBam: But no-one asked you!

After BamBam said that we heard a pack of paws coming our way.

~Chen's P.O.V~

When EXO and I were walking through the forest we heard a painful wolf whimper echoing through the forest coming from the right of us. We ran that way to find a knocked out boy and a she-wolf with a bleeding hip also knocked out against a tree.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

BamBam and I froze when we heard the multiple paws coming our way before we could defend ourselves a wolf jumped on the back of BamBam and knocked him out cold. As soon as that happened I was already in my wolf form. There were about 10-15 wolves even though there were a lot they were pretty weak. I had killed about 8 of the wolves then felt a sharp intense pain in my lower right leg and thrown into a tree before I out I yelled as loud as I could in hopes that someone would find us and help. I just hope that BamBam is ok.

When I woke up I was in a really nice comfy bed with my brother next to me. I was so relieved that he was ok. I sat up and tried to walk but failed. Luckily I caught myself on the bed and stood up again. BamBam woke up not long after and started panicking and running around frantically.

Y/N: BamBam! Stop!

BamBam: Y/N! Are you ok?!

He came over to me and started inspecting me top-to-bottom. He stopped when he saw my bandaged leg.

BamBam: Y/N what happened to your leg?!

Y/N: Bammie please stop yelling. And my leg....wasbittenonthelowerhalfofmylegwhileIwasawolf!!

BamBam: What? Say it slower.

Y/N: Ok. Only if you promise you won't yell.

BamBam: Promise.

Y/N: Ok...I was bitten on the lower half of my leg while I was a wolf...

BamBam: ...

Then the door opened and EXO walked in. BamBam immediately put himself in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter