Wulfric Part 14

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Got7 and I were running around the house the doorbell rang, we looked at each other questionable. I was wondering who or what it was. I slowly walked to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw three people that I had seen at the Adoption Centre before, they wanted to adopt me but I kept refusing so they gave up. I remember the last words one of them said: "We will come and find you soon Y/N, so watch out for us." I shivered at the memory. The guys were slowly walking up to me and were about to say my name when the doorbell rang again. I signalled them to be quiet with my finger.

Y/N: One of you answer the door but don't mention my name if they ask to say you don't know me. Ok? Ok.

I said in a whisper voice.

Mark: Who is it anyway?

Y/N: Some people that I don't like and I don't think they like me either.

They looked at me with confusion written all over their faces.

Y/N: JB, Jinyoung or Mark can you open the door because you guys probably won't spill my name, but if you do I will personally rip you to shreds.

I said with a friendly smile prominent on my face.

Jackson: Ok remind me never to get Y/N angry.

Mark: JB you can talk to them because you are the leader of this group.

JB: Ok fine.

As JB was walking to me so I can go hide, one of the men spoke.

???: If you don't hurry up, I will personally break down the door.

JB quickened his pace and opened the door. There stood three men. The first was a very tall and cold looking guy, then a guy that was smaller and looked a bit like a deer. The last guy was taller than the deer looking guy and shorter than the tall cold looking guy, he looked a bit like a panda.

Cold guy: Hi there, do you know Y/F/N?

*Y/F/N = Your Full Name*

He said as he gave JB a piece of paper with my face on it.

JB: Ah, hello and no I don't know who that person is. Who are they?

Panda guy: Nobody you need to know about.

Deer guy: That's all we wanted to know, we will be going now.

And they left it at that and left. JB shut the door and turned to us.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter