Wulfric Part 18

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Y/N P.O.V~

I woke up to be in a cave and no one around me. I am really creeped out by this whole situation, this probably just a plan to deceive me so that ugly and creepy guy can 'save' me. I am cold, my stomach hurts, head hurts so pretty much my body aches all over. I slowly crawl over to what I think is the entrance, as I look out of the cave it is pitch black besides the moonlight. I collapsed and curl up into a ball and hold my stomach. I forgot that I still haven't eaten in a long time, probably one or two days. I really need food or I will probably starve to death.

I hear paws speedily running towards me where I was laying. The hunger pains are growing madly, I curl myself into a tighter ball hoping that it will lessen the pain but it doesn't sadly. I feel myself being lifted up carefully by the mouth of an animal and taken back into the cave. I am gently placed back on the leaf bed, I can hear the animals shifting in the room. After about 2 or 3 minutes I heard human voices in the cave. I slowly open my eyes to see three people, I back away slowly towards the wall. I know it isn't a great choice but they are standing in front of the exit. 

???: Oh! She's awake!

???: Why were you outside the cave hm?

Y/N: W-What do you want f-from m-me?

???: Well, we want nothing from you. We are taking you to someone that can craft potions and other things like that.

Y/N: Where is this p-place...?

???: Well this cave is in a forest.

???: No stupid! She meant where that shack is!

???: Well, we can't tell you.

Y/N: T-That man is going t-to find m-me and probably k-kill me, isn't h-he.

None of them answered my question and stayed silent. I was never this weak before at school I was always able to mask my feeling from everyone even when the BTS members asked if something was wrong I would say I was fine, but now this has all happened my mask has been broken. The reason that I never told any of the BTS members my problems was because I didn't want them to be stressed with my problems as well if they had some of there own. Now I have no one to talk to, I don't trust these peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter