Wulfric Part 13

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 and I were sitting in the lounge room. I got ready to explain everything but in lesser detail. After I finished telling them they were all shocked even BamBam. I told them about my past because I would have to tell them sooner or later. I didn't tell BTS because there is a mysterious voice in my head that talks to me when I am sleeping. I know how crazy I sound but I didn't think it was the right time for them to know, and plus BamBam is my brother so he kind of needs to know this. I was looking at there expressions all of them were in pure shock and disbelief.

Y/N: Guys...Guys!

Got7: Huh?

Y/N: Are you ok you are just...just staring.

JB: Huh...oh yeah we are...

Jinyoung: Just shocked.

Y/N: I know it is a lot to take in, I know how you feel.

Yugyeom: When did you know about this?

Y/N: About 2 months ago I think.

Youngjae: Wow that's not long.

Jackson: Hey can we get some food I am hungry and I'm pretty sure BamBam and Y/N are as well.

BamBam: AGH! Seriously Jackson we just got back from EXO's place and we had food there.

Y/N: Aww~! Come on Bammie please~!

Mark: Bammie?

BamBam: Yeah it's a nickname she gave me at the hospital.

Got7: Ohhh.

After about an hour of Yugyeom, Jackson and I nagging JB to get us some food he gave in. We would follow him around and nag. He drove us to a nice café for food, we ran straight in there and ordered takeaway. We got 3 hamburgers, 2 sprites (for me and Yugyeom), a coke (for Jackson), 3 small chips and a takeaway Korean Lunch Set. That was just for us three.

JB: You guys are not going to eat all of that seriously!

Jackson: What if we do?

Jinyoung: He will give you all $20.

All three: Yep deal!

JB: What! I didn't even agree!

Yugyeom: Well you were doubting us~!

Mark: Sorry JB but I am on there side, you did doubt them.

JB: BamBam? Youngjae? C'mon!

Youngjae: Umm...ugh sorry JB but Yugyeom, Jackson and Y/N.

BamBam: I have faith in Y/N, Jackson and Yugyeom~!

JB: Wow guys thanks for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter