Wulfric Part 19

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am still being chased by EXO through the forest. I don't even know where I am going. I feel so lost, so scared, so lonely. I am thinking that I should just give up and let them surround me. I slow down a bit so it's not too noticeable. I see a giant bush that I can jump into, when the time comes I make the jump and land perfectly. I see a perfect hiding spot, but I fail to notice that there are people there.

~EXO P.O.V~

We were casually walking through our territory when we get the scent of four wolves. Kai's head shoots up and looks towards the northern area where we saw four wolves slowly walking through. We are more protective of our land ever since Kris, Tao and Luhan left. Sehun became really cold towards everyone and only responded in short works like 'ok' or 'sure' and sometimes he will only nod or shake his head.  

We slowly walked and surrounded the four wolves. Their scent is familiar but we don't take any notice of it. The white wolf in the centre of the triangle slowly shifted towards Lay and Suho then broke into a sprint. Lay swiftly latched onto the one that was at the end of the line, he whimpered in pain and the white wolf noticed and turned then sprinted and pounced on Lay. The white wolf moved its head in a quick movement and the other wolves ran. When the other wolves were out of sight the white wolf jumped off the growling Lay and ran into the forest, we followed hot in pursuit.

~Y/N P.O.V~

After I go to the hiding spot I wait for a bit to see if any of the EXO members are following, luckily they aren't. I turn around and walk further off of the track I took. As I am walking I hear a stick snap, I quickly turn around and find a group of hunters. I bow my head down to show that I mean no harm but they just find it weak and take this chance to attack me. I know if they catch me that they would sell my fur for a high price as it is currently white.

I know I won't be able to fight them all alone. Please, someone, help me, please.

~BTS P.O.V~

It has been a couple of months since we have seen Y/N, we have all been stressing about how she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter