Wulfric Part 1

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I sleep peacefully encaptured, desperate-to-get-out memories drift into my midnight dreams...

My feet pound the ground, desperate to get away. I hear screams behind me, murmured and muffled, but as it draws closer towards me, quickly catching up to me, to my mind, I black out. I soon arise, out of the dream and away from the flashbacks, and into the caressing arms of BTS. I can hear a voice behind me, whispering into my innocent and tender ears; "you can't run nor hide!"

I wake up in shock dripping in sticky sweat from the dreaded flashback. I look around the room to see no-one, no evil people, no evil monsters, no evil flashbacks. I suddenly hear someone rush into my room. I noticed it was Jimin, aka my daily alarm, telling me to wake up and get ready for school and breakfast. He noticed that I was already awake.

Jimin: Breakfast is ready! It's your favourite, pancakes with whipped cream and berries.

Y/N: Huh. Thanks, Jimin...But I'm not that hungry yet. I guess it's the first-day-of-school-nerves.

Jimin: I'll tell Jin you will be down in 15 minutes?

Y/N: Urgh ok... I'm so nervous!!! It's grade 10!! This is when school is supposed to start being serious! Like studying-everything-night serious.

Jimin: It's fine you'll be fine! You're Y/N! You can do anything!

Jimin then leaves. I go to the bathroom and wash my face, do my hair, put a bit of makeup on and brush my teeth. I stare into the mirror. I smile. Perfect. I go down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter