Chapter 2

Falling for the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m neither the popular “everyone wants to be friend” type nor the nerdy “everyone wants to bully” type. I’m just, idk, pretty. LOL. I have my own few shares of friends with Nayeon as my best friend though she has to divide her time between me, her cat and her boyfriend. Right now, let’s just cut the cat out of the list.

Oh wait, FYI, her boyfriend and I don’t get along well. Nayeon knows it too.

Ok, back to classroom, “Make sure to come. Both of you,” one of my guy classmate says handing us his birthday invitation.

Our high school has a handful of rich kids. They rule the campus and birthday party becomes a competition among them. The grandest will win and as far as I know, no one has been able to defeat Lee Yeri, the school self declared princess. Quite childish right? But well, that’s what makes our school interesting.

I smile and nodded at him. Jung Jaehyun. Lee Taeyong’s half brother though I’ve never seen them having a conversation.

 

When class got over, “Yura, can you go alone? I’m tired like hell,” Nayeon says with a face.

We were supposed to go and pick up my laptop which had gone for repair.

I nod. There’s no harm in going alone.

“I love you, buddy.” I know.

Ok, this place is giving me the creeps.

“Chubs, Chubs,” I call out. I was on my way to home after picking up the laptop when I saw Nayeon’s cat. After following her and chasing her for quite some time, I don’t know where I am.

“Boss, you are in real trouble if your girlfriend finds out.” Why do I feel like I just enter a lion’s den?

“She’s foolish enough.”

I know that voice. “Taeil?”

And he seems shocked.

“Yu-Yura?”

My eyes fell on the syringe he’s holding. So my gut was right. He’s just a pretend.

“A fool huh,” I say, wanting to skin him alive. Or twist his neck and throw him into a real lion’s den.

His surprise face morphs into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter