Chapter 3

Falling for the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you come to that place?” I ask, curiosity killing me.

“I followed you.”

Wait what? He followed me? Am I supposed to be happy?

Taeyong releases his hold on my wrist and walks towards a carton box. He has a nice physique. He pulls out a cat from the box.

“Chubs?” I make my way towards the both of them. “I can’t believe you found it. Nayeon nearly went crazy. Thank you so much,” I say.

He gives me a half smile that really suits him. Well, that’s a first seeing him smile.

“This cat put your life in danger,” he utters and murmurs (which I unfortunately heard), “Annoying cat.” Cute.

“I’ll drop you off,” he takes me to where his motorbike is parked. Am I going to ride this with him and not to mention while holding Nayeon’s cat?

He notices me standing still. “What’s wrong?”

“I have never ridden a bike and there’s a cat.” No need to feel shy Jeon Yura!

He chuckles lowly. Don’t blush, don’t you dare blush, my cheeks. “Give me. I’ll hold him.”

Is he going to drive with one hand? Isn’t it against the traffic rules?

I give him Nayeon’s cat. Finally my first bike ride and that too with a guy, a handsome guy. Amazing.

“I don’t have an extra helmet. Just hold on to me tightly.”

Hold onto me tightly. I have this feeling that I’m blushing now. And my heart is beating irregularly fast. What the hell is wrong with my blood and my heart?! Is this right?

I climb onto his bike and because of my shyness I hesitated a bit before hugging him. I gotta admit he’s not a slow driver. I hug him tighter and lean my head on his back. Somehow I feel a warm feeling. I couldn’t help but think that we might probably look like two young couple going out for a late night drive. My cheeks felt hot again.

He stopped all of a sudden. “I’m sorry but I don’t know your house.” Oh.

I tell him my address and he curses under his breath. He takes out his helmet and turns to face me. “Didn’t you notice that we have been going in the opposite direction?”

Is he mad?

“I’m sorry. I was caught up in other thoughts.” Thoughts of you.

Nayeon’s cat mewls as if wanting to make me feel guilty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter