Chapter 1

Falling for the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had never crossed my mind that my first visit to a police station would be to file a complaint for a missing animal.

I mean, do you report a missing animal at the police station? Well, who knows, but here I am, sitting idly as my best friend rants about her missing cat to the officer not giving the poor officer to open his mouth.

Trust me, all she’d say is that her cat is her life, her diamond, her best friend (I’m not even jealous), her prince/ princess idk if it’s a male or female, her everything etc etc. So basically, let’s just say she’s dating her cat.

“Sit over there.”

I watch as a group of boys come inside. Gangsters. I scoff. Can’t they have any other things to do than to fight?

“This punk hit me first,” a guy with only-god-knows-what-hairstyle-he’s doing utters. He has a swollen eye and his lower lip is cracked and he’s pointing to another guy with dark hair. Lee Taeyong.

“You asked for it,” he says and I kinda like his voice. Not too soft, not too strong. What am I even thinking?

Lee Taeyong, Class 3-C (my class) is a guy to be careful of. He can turn your life upside down if he wants to. He’s super scary and loves fighting. Rumor has it that he got into a fight with a neighborhood gang and got them hospitalized.

Never get involve with him.

Never be fooled by his good look.

If possible, don’t even breathe the same air as he.

I repeat, he is dangerous.

“Let’s go,” my best friend huffs and pulls me out of the station. Didn’t she see Taeyong? “He said to go to an Animal Protection Centre. What got into me to go to a police station?” she mumbled the last part.

I stifle a chuckle. Yeah a police station for a cat. LOL.

Nayeon looked at me with puppy eyes. “Yura, what if I don’t find Chubs?” she burst into tears. See? Her cat can bring tears in her eyes!

“We’ll find her,” I console her. I’m not really fond of animals and I don’t keep pets. So I don’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter