Overview

Dreaming In Nightmares
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is a basic(?) overview and explanation of each chapter, like the thought process and drafts I had before finalizing the chapter. The different scenarios and plans etc etc. You don't have to read this, but I still wanted to write it out haha. Perhaps some of you may be curious though :) 


 

Okay but initially, this story wasn't supposed to be a story. Like, it was supposed to only be a quick little one-shot, because apparently those were what I seemed to only be good at. However, my friend encouraged me to turn it into a multi-chaptered story and after much thought, I did. So really, you have to thank my friend as she’s the reason for why this fic exists now AHAHAHA \(//∇//)\

 

But anyway!! Here are the different thought processes and ideas I had for certain chapters :) 




 

-

Chapter One: 

[The Meeting]

 

Initially I wanted Byulyi to meet Yongsun the way Hiccup met Toothless in HTTYD. I wanted Byulyi to wander the woods and come across Yongsun, who is weak and in human form, trapped in a net. Byulyi would at first be afraid but after seeing the resignation in Yongsun’s face believing that it was her end, plucked up the courage to free her. 


 

The names for Byul, Wheein, and Hyejin’s kingdoms kinda followed the name and animal they were associated with. 

 

Nova (Byulyi) = A star that increases its brightness tremendously. 

 

Diata (Hyejin) = An African word for the word “Lion”. The people in Hyejin’s kingdom are brave, loyal and fight as fiercely as the lions that roam the earth. 

 

Alarick (Wheein) = A wolf’s name which means “Noble Leader”. The strong and steady leadership of Wheein’s kingdom was what led it to its growing success as a strong and formidable kingdom. 

 

King Gualtiero’s kingdom, Orfeo, means “the darkness of the night” which sounds spooky and all that HAHA. 



 

-

Chapter Six:

[The Masquerade Ball]

 

This chapter was, like I said before, a little filler fluff chapter before tragedy struck. I added a bit of things that correlated with MAMAMOO in real life into the story which most of you would have noticed hehe. 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter