rosy

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

C79765-F7-4-FEB-4114-ACA0-1-FEE1-C5-CD8-A4

 

it was winter, yet it was sunny outside. it was raining flowers; rose petals, carnations, daisies. it was valentines day, a day where trees would hide away and flowers would run through the fields. 

on this day, many teenage wizards and witches, and outcasts and healers came to the field yards away from the town. the field which stayed dull and dead all year round, but gained its life back on the day of love.

there weren’t many teens in love this year, they were dying out. they were growing out of love because they thought they didn’t need it.

only on this day, at one in the afternoon, were there two teens in love. a baby-faced, fifteen-year-old baekhyun and an even younger, thirteen-year-old sehun both treaded across the field, closer to the middle, where there was said to be more spirit and hope of love.

the shorter, pink-haired male was holding a rose, whereas the taller, black-haired male was empty handed, gripping at the end of his sleeves in anxiety. 

before things got more awkward and the pair drowned in the petals of tulips, sehun made a move to speak. he was interrupted however, by a flustered baekhyun.

“please accept my rose, oh sehun!”

the two of them flushed a pretty crimson, heads simultaneously dipping in embarrassment before the taller pulled his lips into a thin line and broke the silence.

“i’d love to take your rose baekhyun, but i’m not sure you’d want to give it to me!”

the older furrowed his brows, looking like a lost puppy, “why?”

“because you’re a really...really skilled wizard and, and i’m not!”, the younger stumbled over his words, his red cheeks only getting redder. 

“yah! it doesn’t matter! i still like you oh sehun!”, baekhyun whined, annoyed how the younger still hadn’t taken his rose.

when he realised sehun wouldn’t reply, still too sheepish to form a sentence, he nudged him. 

“at least look at me”

the taller slowly and hesitantly lifted his head, a shock sent through his heart when he unexpectedly met the older’s eyes.

“i’ll..i’ll still take the rose if you want”

with a gleaming smile, baekhyun handed the rose to sehun, maybe a little too excitedly as the younger shied away slightly.

“i hope you can accept my feelings, i’d like to know your feelings too!”

the taller’s eyes widened, feeling a little too uncomfortable at that request, “i think, that i might like you”

“well i think i like you too sehunnie”, the older replied, wide grin on his face. sehun reciprocated his actions as a shy smile began to appear, his embarrassment increasing.

the two stood, as the petals began to fall, sehun with a rose in his hands, and baekhyun playing with his own fingers, stealing small glances, smiles as innocent and childlike as them.

 

a/n: this is strange but really cute i hope you enjoyed!!