sweaty introductions

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

3-D33-A2-B7-9313-417-E-A5-D9-51-E04-D750-E50

 

it was a saturday and baekhyun really didn't want to be at the airport.

as a newly employed assistant at one of seoul's most prestigious businesses, the black-haired male was sent constantly, by his boss, around the world. meetings with potential foreign clients, business associates located in various countries: the boy hardly rested. he had barely worked there for a month and he was already exhausted. 

being in a crowded and humid airport didn't make anything better. he hated these places; strangers littered around him, even more touching him and his stuff. he'd much rather be seated on a plane, god knows how many feet in the air, and god knows how far away from his boss. 

as he scanned the flight schedule, he finally found his own flight information: italy, departure: 12:46—delayed. estimated wait: 40 mins. 

will have to send a thank you card to the gods later, he brooded.

now the small male was agitated. he was bothered and increasingly anxious with the number of bodies shifting closer and closer to him. his hands were clammy and his forehead close to melting. it was saturday and summer and baekhyun didn't need this.

just as he was organizing his passport and his other belongings, remaining inconspicuous amongst a crowd of other sweaty businessmen, his chaotic process was interrupted by an unexpected, large mass of sweatiness and- oh god he's attractive.

"oh, i'm so sorry! i didn't see you there it's just-"

"it's okay, really!", the smaller returned, all plans of ranting at this guy were gone. he was attractive.

"no, but,  i mean- i mean all your stuff!", the taller male panicked, as if he didn't have the hot pass.

if the smaller wasn't drawn to this godly being he would've been pissed by now, but the taller was tall and his white shirt was almost sticking to his chest. from where he was, now closer to a corridor, away from people, with the other stood before him, he could truly take in just how, indescribable he was. i'm not exaggerating this, he pointed out to himself, still in awe of the stranger.

"it's fine, seriously! look, all my stuff, safe and sound!", baekhyun reassured, with an added pat on the other's shoulder. 

the taller couldn't hold back a shy smile forming on his face, "if you insist"

the smaller had now allowed a, previously hidden, broad grin on his own face, "i'm baekhyun", he declared, extending a hand to the other.

the brown-haired male apprehensively accepted the hand, "i'm sehun, oh sehun"

"well, oh sehun", the taller added, smile now unbelievably wide, "nice to meet you"

it was sweaty and gross but it was also cheesy and cute. it was saturday and baekhyun was glad his plane was late. it was what filled his heart with joy at sharing a flight to italy with 21-year-old oh sehun, chatting happily about their bosses and how much they hated the airport.