sin

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

E9-DDD121-93-B4-4-BE1-80-C3-8-FAAAC2-D9754

 

it was scorching hot and sehun’s was on fire. and by ‘’, sehun meant baekhyun, because baekhyun was his . by ‘on fire’, sehun meant angry.

he wasn’t angry at the younger, he was angry at the situation. 

being the brother of a girl who’d marry anything with a pulse and money, baekhyun would have to up his distaste and be mad that he couldn’t anything else. he had been forced by his mother to accept the wedding inviation, had been forced to go by his brother and forced to stay by his older sister when she smiled bitterly and told him there was food. 

just a few days before, had he forced an already grumpy sehun into accompanying him. their relationship was in its incipient form, freshly spouted and sehun would’ve told the other politely to f-off was he not as whipped as whipped cream for him.

the ceremony had readily finished and they were now taking pictures. baekhyun’s mother busying herself with her daughter’s dress. the groom chatting with his collegues, seeminly uninterested. baekhyun was stood waiting for their cue while his boyfriend stood beside him, scanning the area for something interesting to occupy his mind.

“smile and act like you’re happy about this”, a small baekhyun ordered through gritted teeth, nudging the other back to sanity. 

“i just wanna go home and spaghetti you up”

“spaghetti me up?”, the older questioned, pitch raising in what-the-hell-is-he-talking-about?

“as in, make you hot and wet”, the taller grinned, head turning to the smaller, “and floppy”

baekhyun rolled his eyes. of course his not so innocent sehun would be at a time like this, “well, whatever you’re thinking, i’m not satisfying your erted mind” 

“well”, sehun chortled, raising his brows as he began to stroll away in tease, “guess i’ll have to find someone else to satisfy me”

the shorter’s face promptly tensed, forehead stiff and angry. before the younger could walk away properly he grabbed his wrist, too roughly that people almost noticed. he was possessive. 

“think about it, and i’ll rip your off, that is mine and mine only”

“how do you plan on stopping me?”, the taller joked, emphasising the ‘you’ with his too obvious smirk. 

baekhyun’s eyes scanned the area, from his sister, to his mother, checking if anyone had their eyes on them, “get in there, now”

taking a glance at where his boyfriend was pointing,  sehun screeched, “there?”

“shush! people are looking”, the elder chastised, followed by a mischievous giggle. 

“but, but there? you wanna have in a church?”, he asked in his own what-the-hell-is-he-talking-about way, inching closer to his ears so that no one else could hear.

“yeah, why not have in a place where gay is a sin?”, baekhyun replied, eyebrows wiggling. 

after seeing that the younger wouldn’t respond, he interrupted his contemplation, “do you want to have ?”

“fine, i’ll go first, i’ll wait for you”,  sehun squeezed his arm, “don’t be too obvious though”

“i won’t”, the elder couldn’t help but smile, he loved their dynamic. he loved their mischievousness, he couldn’t believe them. 

after the taller had disappeared from his vision, he checked around, grabbed a sandwich, and snuck out of the group of people he was chatting with. he was about to go and sin. a relief his boyfriend was a sinner as well, and had exactly what baekhyun wanted.