my secrets in you

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

2-F135-FA5-7799-419-C-A426-662-C4-A650-E4-E

 

“sehun, let’s just go”

the taller sighed, defeated, “fine, but we’re coming back”.

as baekhyun made attempts to drag the other away, sehun remained still, eyes focused on the window they had just exited. 

“come on!”, he whined. 

the younger turned away, only reacting when the other found his hand and took it in his. 

they had spent over an hour at that place, sneaking around, finding secret entrances which led to what they thought was private information to be analysed, which unfortunately wasn’t. as secret agents, the pair almost never failed. they were the most skilled at hacking into computers and knowing where to look for dirt that could be used against their targets. as secret agents, sehun was skilled, in more ways than one. naturally, the talented man had landed one of the highest jobs in the government’s secret service. baekhyun, who had only just begun his training, had caught the younger’s eye. his rapid movements and sharp skills placed him right next to the taller, buffer male. that’s how they began working together, their combined quickness and intense finding ability made them the most sought after duo in the secret agency.

it was sehun’s outstanding skills which ending up in his aggravation at failing a job, which happened rarely. yet it was in these moments baekhyun would sympathise with the younger, comfort him and make him feel less useless.

it wasn’t any different this time. the pair had been unable to find sufficient information against the suspicious activity of a notorious ceo. it should be easy, is what their boss believed, but it wasn’t. as spies they should’ve picked up on the high security of the man, but they didn’t. sehun was pissed, baekhyun was exhausted.

the fluffy-haired male spent his journey away from the building trying to calm the younger down. it seemed to have worked, baekhyun noted as the taller stopped on an isolated bridge deep into the city for rest and calmness.

“stop beating yourself up”, the older pushed, eyebrows furrowed in concern for the other.

sehun sighed, with an almost incomprehensible, “i should’ve known, baekhyun”

the smaller was just about fed up with his deprecation, as he let his head fall forward, planted on the others chest. only then did the younger reciprocate, one arm on the bridge, supporting his weight, the other through baekhyun’s hair in reassurance.

“i’m sorry, baek, i’m just mad”

“i know, i am too”, returned the shorter, lifting his head off sehun’s chest with a limp smile. he was tired.

the taller noticed as baekhyun’s eyelids became heavy and body became softer, “you’re tired”

“mhm”, he replied as he cuddled back into the taller’s warmness, “i’ve been planning this job for days, too bad i missed some things”

he felt the other’s disappointment laced in his words, baekhyun was just as cut up as he was.

the taller subconsciously took the older in his arms, tighter, to never let him go as he was slowly drifting off. he planted a light kiss in the shorter’s hair as he felt a hum in response. 

“we’ll get him next time, kyoong-ah”

baekhyun probably hadn’t heard as he became more relaxed in the younger’s arms, so sehun decided it was best to move out of the cold and allow the boy some rest. 

as he prodded the other softly, he didn’t wake up. only did he come back to life when the younger pressed a chaste kiss upon his lips with a gentle, “let’s go home, gorgeous”

baekhyun exhaled with an added yawn as he encouraged the taller to carry him, legs still asleep and eyelids struggling to stay apart. sehun complied, albeit with cute reluctance and a whining of, “but you’re heavy”

the shorter wouldn’t have heard, he had only taken ten seconds to slip back into slumber as sehun rolled his eyes, pecking his nose.

“come on then, lets go home”

 

a/n: this is my absolute fav bc of the fluffiness :33