kitty

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

D6-B26519-6-F28-4768-89-D9-F3-D97-AABC651

 

baekhyun likes kittens. not as much as puppies, but he still likes them. they're playful, boisterous, sometimes shy and always cute. so many things are cute, baekhyun thought, as he strolled around the stage, bopping to a song he and the rest of the members were performing. 

it was upbeat, yet casual. he greeted eris left and right, with a beaming smile plastered across his visage. his body was calm, yet joyful; content.

content, that was, in the absence of one particular existence.

throughout the course of the night, he had noticed sehun sneaking glances at him, catching his stern gaze upon his small body. the other never looked away. never hurried to hide what he was doing. it was as if he didn't care to be caught, wanted to get caught, even. 

baekhyun was terrified. anytime the younger was as publicly confident as this, it meant bad things. just what was this kid planning. 

he had decided the best thing to do was ignore him, forget about it, focus on his fans and deliver an unforgettable concert. he managed those things, surprisingly well, to say this was byun baekhyun. 

that was until now. until this very moment.

he was dancing happily with the backup dancers, minding his own business, when a hot looking sehun approached him from behind. leather jacket on, pants tight around his thighs from where he was bending down to the height of the smaller.

luckily, the fluffy haired male wasn't in his line of vision, but it did make it, slightly, just a little, tiny bit awkward when the he began pawing baekhyun's .

he was like a kitten. a gross, tall, buff kitten. cutely patting the smaller's cheeks like they weren't casually faced with thousands of fans. like a kitten who enjoys being given too many treats, loving it. reveling in this oh-so-glorious which sat, thicc and ready before him.

he carried on patting for a few seconds, mauling the life out of the booty with each consecutive dab. the older male stood still, unable to move, not knowing what to do, where to look, how to react. he barely even registered that the younger had finished playing until he unceremoniously wandered away, leaving behind an unstable and perplexed baekhyun. 

he didn't just leave, of course, without an added smirk and what the shorter could make out as a dodgy wink. he got what he wanted, he owned byun baekhyun's . it was his and he could do what he wanted with it. he was very much,  the cat who got the cream.