zelotypia

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

32-E81-C82-779-D-4-A6-E-A206-B9-BB6975-DACA

 

sehun was annoyed.  

sehun didn’t usually get annoyed, he always held a stern and unmovable composure around anyone and everyone. 

kim jongin, on the other hand, was something else. he had been best friends with the dancer for years. he had grown up with him, had fun with him and undeniably trusted him. lately, the other had been not so bestfriend-y. he had been approaching a fair-haired baekhyun almost everyday, stirring up conversation, making him laugh, flirting.

jongin knew the younger liked baekhyun. he also knew it was more than just liking. he had noticed sehun’s constant glances and the blushing of his cheeks and the shaking of his hands when he was in the presence of the eldest male. so he about it.

jongin was playing with sehun, making him jealous, making him angry. maybe that way he would finally tell baekhyun he wanted him. 

while the smallest male was giving a speech after winning the last award of the night, jongin was repeatedly giving baekhyun small touches, smiling at him, encouraging him. he knew sehun was right behind him. he knew he didn’t like it. 

he was inexorable. he wouldn’t stop giggling to the older, giving and taking attention. attention that sehun should be giving and taking.

the taller had glared at jongin, punched him slightly in the gut, pinched his back, did anything to get him to stop. he had only finished his antics when baekhyun moved away, and to the other side of sehun. when the eldest had his back turned, his best friend made a subtle attempt at sticking his tongue out. sehun had only rolled his eyes and pushed him away, he would get him back later.

“jongin’s touches mean nothing, you know”, a small whisper had dragged him out of his plotting. it was a soft looking baekhyun, who had inched closer to his back, hand resting on his shoulder. 

the younger didn’t know how to react, didn’t know what to do in this situation. did baekhyun know what he felt? know his feelings? 

before sehun had time to think of how to respond, the elder did it for him, “don’t need to be jealous”

an obvious wink from the shorter had sehun practically weak at the knees, face softening. his eyelashes helplessly fluttered as he tried to compose himself and bite back a smile. it wasn’t much, but baekhyun had reassured him. he had done it in an ominous way because the younger wasn’t quite sure what this meant. what the other felt. 

but he’d take it, for now. it didn’t matter much when the elder cuddled in even closer to his back, arms around his waist. only then did he catch a satisfied looking jongin with the smirkiest smirk on his god-awful face.

(he’d have to thank him later, though)