beast

sebaek drabbles (+ oneshots)

9-FFDBC91-30-AA-40-CA-8-A84-BDB08-AEAFF33

 

baekhyun was beautiful. baekhyun’s skin was beautiful, a nice colour and it was soft. his neck was the prettiest though. it was kissable and biteable and all that sehun ever wanted.

it was hard to find a decent neck to feed from as a vampire. anyone was just about there, just good enough to get his weekly supplements. but baekhyun, baekhyun was something. he was different. he was more than just enough. he was everything the silver haired vampire ever dreamed of.

he wasn’t pliable enough to approach with wide eyes and sharp fangs. he was still in the stages of dealing with the existence of the other. although baekhyun had been fascinated with and studied vampiric texts all his life, he wasn’t expecting an actual vampire to appear on his windowsill one evening. 

it had been exactly a month since he’d met the younger, he hadn’t visited him in a few days though. the moon was slightly tinted on sundays, but this sunday the moon had changed its form completely from a comforting grey to an ineffable green. it was on these days sehun knew the blood crown was taken up to said moon in order to search for the vestige of the last vampire king. it was also on these days no vampires were able to feed, to attack, they couldn’t do anything but torture their potential food. 

sehun wasn’t torturing baekhyun, he was torturing himself. the younger had been stood in his kitchen at one in the morning when an extra pale looking sehun appeared at the door. the shorter had shivered at once as the vampire edged closer to where he was standing. he couldn’t help but allow his palms to sweat and voice to run away when the taller reached his hand out to him. it’s not as if he foisted him, it’s not like he didn’t wish for it entirely, sehun said he wouldn’t hurt him, but he wasn’t sure that a blood-thirsty vampire would be entirely truthful. 

“you’re shaking”, pointed out sehun with a surprisingly gentle voice. baekhyun could’ve sworn it was soft enough to be a whisper.

when the elder connected their eyes, he picked up on the other’s flickering pupils, noticing how he wouldn’t respond anytime soon, he made a move to his neck with caution, he wasn’t going fully in, was barely in contact with baekhyun’s skin. only when the younger broke his gaze, did he finally hold onto him, onto his neck, where he wanted to the most. 

“are you still scared of me?”

he got his answer when the smaller looked up again, lips twitching and brows crossed. sehun was still caressing him, easing his heart while being the cause of its irregularity.

“i’m not gonna hurt ya, especially today, i can’t”, he sighed.

“i..i know that”, baekhyun finally spoke up, with fear still swimming through his words. 

sehun’s soft movements began to edge closer to the smaller’s cheeks, where he patted sweetly just under his eyes. a tender kiss placed where his fingers left a residue of kindness. a careful meeting of gazes and an inching in closer. it’s what had baekhyun’s toes tingling and sehun’s head throbbing when they reciprocated the other’s movements and eventually came to a stop as their faces were centimetres apart.

sehun couldn’t handle this, nor baekhyun. they were both terrified. one because he was in the presence of a so-called beast he had studied for years and the other because he was melting for a human, he was falling for a human. the mixing of beasts and beast-hunters was banned in sehun’s world yet he found himself not caring as he dipped in to kiss the younger.

their lips were connected. connected for more than a second so it was more than just a kiss, it was a combining of two worlds. he had never kissed a human before, not even as a means to luring them in. it was forbidden. even the taller male didn’t believe when minseok claimed that the kiss of a vampire and a human was so commanding that it could find the lost king. but now, after kissing baekhyun, he believed that such a thing had the power to do so.

it was when baekhyun pulled away, shaking more than before, did the blond haired male point out how the moon was returning its colour and the sky was darkening. 

“a man’s kiss with a vampire can find the lost king”, sehun muttered.

“what?”

“our blood lord is returning, baekhyun”, the older replied, eyes soft yet satisfied, lips wrecked and hands cupping the other’s cheeks. 

“so, so you’re not coming back”, the smaller looked afraid now, afraid that sehun would leave. 

he wasn’t expecting the younger to want him to stay, but the vampire could see the fear in his eyes. he knew that with the return of their king, vampires lost freedom. they lost their freedom to feed only themselves. sehun had thought about this for a while. he expected the lord would return and he’d have to leave the small male eventually but he didn’t want to, especially now, especially after he’d kissed baekhyun. he never wanted to go.

“i’m not going baekhyun”, he spoke up, making a move to take the younger in his arms, “i’m not leaving you, so long as you don’t want me to go”

he brought the blond male’s head to rest upon his chest, circles in his back, calming his heart.

“i don’t want you to go”, he whimpered, almost sounded like he was crying, which he was. sehun had never seen the other cry. 

“i’m not leaving then”, sehun finally exhaled, “i’m going to stay here by your side”

the sincerity of his voice had the young male relaxing in his grip, breathing steady and calmer than it ever had been in the presence of the pale vampire. such a gentle response was the cause of the elder’s genuine smile. he had finally gotten through to baekhyun. 

“good”, he mused, “i’m never letting you go”

 

a/n: yep, another thousand worder. you’re welcome.