Chapter 7

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s happening here?” Heechul looks around the big hall.

 

“WHAT THE IS HAPPENING HERE?! WHERE IS THE LEADER?!” Due to Kim Heechul’s shout, all the staffs in the hall scattered around panicked.

 

How come Heechul wont get mad when the event is going to be held this weekend and the hall is still in a big mess! The red carpet still not in the place, the tables still not put on the tablecloth, the name label on the chair aren’t paste perfectly and the stage is... Heechul cant explain this.

 

A young man that Heechul thought is the leader came bowing to him.

 

”What the are you doing when you are supposed to be the leader?”

 

“Im- I'm not the main leader, boss. Le-“

 

”WHERE IS YOUR LEADER?!”

 

”Leeteuk hyung is the main leader, boss. We told you one month before after he not working that Leeteuk hyung is the main leader to all of this event. Because you never...

 

 

”I dont trust anyone other Leeteuk to be the main leader to all the event held by my publisher,”

 

 

Heechul strucked upon the words that being reminded by the man.

 

”...But you keep quiet and we are left with nothing to handle much,”

 

”Do you expect me to call Leeteuk and asked him ‘oh, Leeteuk we need you here’ and blah blah blah?! What’s the point I feed you guys with my money when you still depend on that dumbhead?!” Heechul’s hands both in his pants pockets and he kicked hard the man’s legs.

 

The man gritted his teeth trying to force not showing he is in pain. Heechul then walked away.

 

”Do or die!” It send shivers to all the workers in the hall.

 

—————

 

 

Heechul get back to his car and sit at the passenger seat.

 

”Why are you mad, babe?” Heechul glared at the man beside him.

 

”I cant believe that I still sitting like this beside you when you were ing cheating on me,” Heechul chuckled ridiculously.

 

”You need me. I’m your new assistant now. Well... more to help you while you are still looking for new secretary,” Siwon smiled sweetly.

 

”I dont ing need anyone to take care of me. I’m grown up man, dude. Urgh,” Heechul leaned on the chair, feeling tired after shouting just now.

 

Feeling lost if he spoke back, Siwon started the car and drives back to Heechul’s office. “Hmmm, Teukie hyung should do all this driving job. It’s tiring...” Siwon complained in low voice but it reached Heechul’s ears.

 

The pretty man opens his eyes and turns his head to Siwon. “Say it again.”

 

”What? I didn’t say anything,” Siwon acted innocent with his wide eyes.

 

”Dont stress me with that betrayer name! If this event doesn’t go well, I will lose my source of clothes for model. That’s how my magazine stay at the top, idiot. Bear that in your flirty brain,” Heechul hissed.

 

“What flirty? I’m not anymore. I learn my lesson,”

 

”Yeah. But your mouth still with Leeteuk, Leeteuk and Leeteuk,” Heechul rolls his eyes.

 

”He really helped you a lot, babe. Can’t you see everything he did to you? He came to your house every morning to take care of your hangover, he arranged everything for you. Short words, he eased your life. You need him. People will think he is your boyfriend more than me,” Heechul felt absurd. How dare his boyfriend talked back to him like that when he cheated on him.

 

”Tsk. You are whipped of him! Totally whipped that you forgot I am your boss!”

 

”I guess it’s not Hee Magazine Publication. It’s Leeteuk Magazine Publication. He worked his out for this magazine,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter