Chapter 14

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK LATER

 

It’s been a week and Leeteuk is still same. Heechul really really hates it. And the treatment and fond that Eunhyuk gave him sometimes suffocating him.

 

Heechul always wanted to confront Leeteuk and talked to him about the latter but there will be always a way for Leeteuk to avoid him or avoid long conversation with him. The pretty man has given up.

 

Heechul’s task for the next one month gonna have displeasure ending. That’s what he thought.

 

“Tell them, I am currently doing my best to save their money. And one more, tell them do not keep barking at me like I am slacking my around in the office right now,” Heechul ended the call and threw the phone onto the bed.

 

The investors are getting on his nerves for keep pushing him to do his job. HE IS DOING HIS JOB RIGHT NOW!

 

He looked at the mess table in the room. There are a few magazines and his laptop scattered around it. Though he ran out of energy doing work in the field, there will be a time when he needs to do his office work in night.

 

Heechul fixes his glasses on his nose. He looked at the clock, everyone should have been sleeping by now. He is thirsty due to shouting to his secretary and he hopes there will be no one in the kitchen right now.

 

He looks at the picture frame on his table. “Now I am curious about their parents,” Heechul smiles looking at younger Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. He assumed that the brothers probably has been leaving with their grandmother since they was a little kid.

 

Heechul opened the door and peeked his head out to look around. The house is really quiet. He stepped out and quietly went to the kitchen. He switch on the light and opened the fridge.

 

He pour it into the glass and drank it in one shot. “Haaaa..” He groans in pleasure and closed the fridge back.

 

“Drinking?”

 

That voice almost made Heechul grasped in surprise in the quiet night if it wasn’t because of Leeteuk’s hand covering his mouth.

 

“Sshh,” Heechul glared and cursed with his eyes at the man in front of him. He calmed himself and pushed away Leeteuk.

 

“Only water. I have work to do,” Heechul washed the glass in the sink. Leeteuk opened the fridge and ate a chocolate.

 

“You came out for a chocolate?” Heechul asked, judging the chocolate and Leeteuk. Leeteuk nods and eats a few rows of chocolate bar.

 

Heechul finds it interesting watching Leeteuk eats the chocolate. He stares at the latter and then he saw something bothering him.

 

“Do you still remember what I hate to see in my employees?” Leeteuk furrows his eyes at the question.

 

“Not tidy work suits?” Heechul shakes his head.

 

“Oh, coffee stains on their shirts?” Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

“It’s facial hair. Your a-few-facial-hair are bothering me and I hate it,”

 

Leeteuk continues eating his chocolate and didn’t bother about it. “I am not your assistant anymore so don’t mind about it,” He finished the last pieces and left the kitchen.

 

When he closed the door of his room, Heechul pushed it open and get into the room together. “What the are you doing?” Leeteuk hissed when he saw Heechul is standing in front of him.

 

“I need to clean all that hair on your face,” Leeteuk growls and rolled his eyes.

 

“No. You are going back to your room. We need to work tomorrow,” Heechul clicks his tongue.

 

“Dont act like I never know, that you always sleep late during one week I was staying here,” Heechul looks around the room and it is his first time saw Leeteuk’s room.

 

“Bigger that mine,”

 

“It’s master bedroom after all,” Heechul ignored Leeteuk and went to the bathroom. “You have your own personal bathroom. I see,”

 

Heechul took a razor and shaving cream that he found in the bathroom. “I cant believe that you found them that quick in an unfamiliar bathroom,” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

 

“Just shhsh and sit,” Heechul shushed him. Leeteuk heaved a sigh. He looked straight into Heechul’s eyes again.

 

“Do you really have to?”

 

“Uh,” Heechul nods. Leeteuk hesitantly took a seat on his bed and Heechul took a stool to sit in front of Leeteuk. Leeteuk cant say no to the pretty man anyway. He will keep insist even to “no”.

 

Both are in an awkward position since Heechul cant reach Leeteuk’s face closer. Their legs didn’t know where to be put.

 

Heechul finally hold onto Leeteuk’s knees. He let Leeteuk’s legs opened and he put his legs between them.

 

“This is why I am bottom,”

 

“Huh?” Heechul looks shocked at Leeteuk’s response.

 

“Unbelieeee.va.ble! You didn’t know I am bottom? Do I look like a top with Siwon? You are weird,”

 

“Wait! I don’t understand bottom and top you are talking about,”

 

“Oh my god... You know when any homoual couple did...,” Heechul used his hand to describe . It’s just palms of his hands meet each other and he tilts his joined hands horizontally in front of Leeteuk’s face.

 

“I am the bottom hand and Siwon is my top hand,”

 

“?” Heechul nods.

 

“Why cant you say, it is ? It’s not like I have never seen you guys in the morning on bed,”

 

“Shut up,” Heechul’s cheeks turn red and he looks away. They both went silent briefly.

 

Heechul took the shaving cream and put it around Leeteuk’s lower face using his hand. “Do you know, it has been two months since I fired you but till now I haven’t reconciled with Siwon,” He dabs it gently on Leeteuk.

 

“He is nice kid, you know,” Heechul glares at Leeteuk’s remarks.

 

“So you do like him too?”

 

“No. I dont like him. I treat him like a little brother, but he took it wrongly,”

 

“But you did hold his hand last time,” Heechul has finished put the cream all over Leeteuk’s lower face. Now he will wait for a few minutes for the cream absorbed to his skin.

 

“My situation was like yours right now. You treat my brother, adore him but he mistaken it and likes you know. I was in your place before,”

 

Heechul smiles weakly. “I don’t know what to do with Eunhyuk. He is a cute like a little brother but now I cant treat him like when the first time I met him,”

 

“Is it suffocating?”

 

Heechul chuckles then he nods. “So this is how you felt when you were with Siwon,” He took the razor and ready to shave the facial hair around Leeteuk’s face.

 

“Tell me more about your parents,” Heechul holds Leeteuk’s chin and leans forward. He started to shave.

 

“Why?” Heechul’s hand stopped.

 

“Because I am curious. I wonder why you lived with your grandma,” Heechul then wipes the razor on the towel to get rid of the cream and hair stuck on it.

 

Leeteuk looks at Heechul but then he gave a sad smile. “Did I ask a sensitive question?” Heechul sat straight and crossed his arms. Leeteuk shakes his head.

 

“We have been living with her since we were kids,” Leeteuk starts to open up to Heechul. The city man leans forward again to continue his job.

 

“My parents were busy parents, and we used to live in Seoul actually. But then an unfortunate incident happened. They.... died in accident when my mom was going to the hospital to give birth to the third one,” Heechul’s hand stopped. He looks at Leeteuk.

 

“I am... sorry for that,”

 

“Don’t. I am fine. It’s been a long time. Me and Hyuk has accepted the fate of losing them. So then, grandma decided to adopt us. She trained us how to work in field while growing up. We thank her so much.

 

And I thank Eunhyuk too for taking care of her while I was away. He is so precious to me,”

 

They went silent and Leeteuk just let Heechul finished shaving on his face. The pretty man was too focused in doing his job that he didn’t realise Leeteuk keeps staring at him.

 

Leeteuk froze out of sudden when Heechul’s fingers brushed against his neck when he wants to shave around his throat. His adam’s apple moves up and down nervously.

 

Heechul’s breath hitting his skin didn’t help his tanned skin from getting hot and red under the shaving cream. “Ha-have you done?” Leeteuk cant say his words properly.

 

“A little bit,” Heechul now moves to the other sides of his face. Leeteuk’s hands clenched into fist on his thigh.

 

Heechul then saw how Leeteuk closed his eyes and lips tightly. “Why? Do my hair smell awful?” He then smells his black hair.

 

“N-No. Nothing. You should finish this quickly. My body is aching,”

 

“Oh, right,”

 

After awhile, Heechul finally has shaved facial hair off Leeteuk’s lower part of face. “I’m done,” Heechul pulled back his body and wiped the razor on the towel.

 

“Woooahhh, if I have seen your perfectly symmetrical face earlier, you can be a model for my magazine,” Heechul stares at Leeteuk’s cleaned face from forehead until his neck.

 

“Thanks. But I’m not interested to it. I might be replacing Siwon’s place,” Heechul laughed at the confidence level of his ex assistant.

 

“A little bit more of muscle, and tanned skin and you are ready to go,”

 

“Sounds like you are gonna hooking up on me instead of Siwon,” Heechul scoffed.

 

“You are not a gay so I am not going to hook up on you. I know how to perceive the aura of homoual man,” Heechul throw away the razor onto the bed.

 

“You clean up by yourself. My work is done here and I need to have my beauty sleep after this,” Heechul pushed back the stool.

 

The moment he stood up between Leeteuk’s legs, he tripped over Leeteuk’s feet. Heechul fell down seated on the latter’s thigh.

 

Heechul grasped in surprise and Leeteuk who has fast reflex, stopped Heechul from falling off his thigh by hugging his ex boss’s waist from behind and front.

 

Their body turns rigid in each other’s arms. Their eyes were looking in one another’s eyes, shocked.

 

Leeteuk blinks his eyes rapidly and cleared his throat when he get hold of himself from keep staring at the man on his thigh. “Eh-Ehem. I-I am sorry,”

 

“N-Never mind. I am fine,” But Heechul still didn’t move from Leeteuk’s thigh and Leeteuk himself didn’t let go of Heechul’s waist.

 

“I- I am heavy so mind to let me go?” Heechul pointed to Leeteuk’s arms around his waist using his pupils.

 

“Oh, yeah sure. You are really... heavy. Yes, you are,” Heechul didn’t respond or be mad at Leeteuk’s remarks. He doesn’t feel right to be mad about his weight when they are now in an awkward situation and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter