Chapter 12

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is already up high in the sky and Heechul’s clothes has been drenched in sweat. He looks at Leeteuk that quite a far from him.

 


Urghh, this man! Does he know when to stop when working? Heechul sighed. He has ran out of energy to continue the work anymore. He just digging all the ground aimlessly.

 


He stares into nothing on the ground and his mind was immersed in thought.

 


Did he so dedicated with his work like that before with me?

 

 

"Are you hungry?" Eunhyuk's voice wakes him up.

 


Heechul rolls his eyes annoyingly,"Of course, I am! With the sun up high in my head, I need a break!"

 


Eunhyuk didnt response to Heechul before a few seconds later, he called for his hyung.

 


"Jungsoo hyung, lets take a break!" He shouted to his brother who is away a few row from them.

 


Leeteuk looks at his watch and realised it's lunch break. "Okay," Heechul finally sighed in relief and the first one to leave the field. Eunhyuk followed behind.

 


"I need to alert him every day when to stop," before Eunhyuk takes off his boots and gloves to get into the house.

 


Heechul on the other hand cools down his body by lying on the square wooden bench. Thankfully, it was located under the big tree at the house yard.

 


Leeteuk comes and sits beside him. “Where are ahjummas that working on the field like I saw in the tv?” Heechul suddenly asked.

 


“Yes, we have. I give them a break today since we have newbie,” Leeteuk calmly answered. Heechul due to shocked, sit up straight.

 


“WHAT?!” Heechul’s voice echoes the whole yard. Not to exaggerate, but the birds do really flying out from the tree above them.

 


Eunhyuk calms the tension between them when he brings the tray of lunch for three of them. He then poured a cold water for Heechul. Only.

 


“Mine?” Leeteuk asked.

 


“Self service, do you mind?” The younger replied. Heechul sticks his tongue out to Leeteuk.

 


“That’s why I like him,” Heechul ruffles Eunhyuk’s hair. Leeteuk didn’t want to play with Heechul’s childishness, pours himself a water in a cup.

 


The three men eats in silence. “Leeteuk ssi, our work is done right?” Heechul has imagined that after he finished his food, he gonna go into his room and sleep throughout the evening.

 


“No, we need to pack it before we send it to the market tomorrow,” Heechul choked in his food. All his plans are ruined.

 


“Cant you ask those ahjummas to do it on my behalf?” Leeteuk shakes his head. The pretty man scoffed disbelief.

 


Heechul slams his chopsticks on the table and glares at Leeteuk before he leaves the table. But Leeteuk catches his wrist.

 


“Where are you going? You need to finish your food to continue your work,” Leeteuk stated concern.

 


“Don’t you want me to work? I’m going to do it,” Heechul snatched his wrist away from Leeteuk’s gripped and put on his tools again. Leeteuk just stares at Heechul’s back who is going to the garage where they put all the boxes.

 


The brothers look at each other. “You should eat and go watch over him,” Leeteuk said to his brother.

 


“You don’t want to take care of this?”

 


“He is a pain in the . Let he learns when he passes out soon,” Leeteuk remains calm and finished his food but the younger has finished his.

 


“Finally, you said something normal as a human being,” Eunhyuk smirks.

 


“What?”

 


“That’s so true that he is pain in the but you are a bit late to realise that,” Eunhyuk being honest. But the older just chuckles.

 


Leeteuk continues to eat while his brother goes to check on Heechul. He is right. I never once say that he is pain in the when I was working with him. Funny

 

 

 

 

///———///———///

 

 

Heechul has been bothering his works since they start working on the box. Leeteuk cant help but feeling uneasy on his ex boss.

 


He didn’t get why Heechul is working so hard on the box. From shaping it into the box until organise it at the rack in the garage.

 


Leeteuk assumes, what he said just now was hurting Heechul’s pride.

 


His eyes keep diverting to Heechul’s wobbling body. He has been forcing himself to do all the works.

 

At this moment, Heechul is climbing the stairs to put the heavy box of cabbage at the rack.

 


“Eunhyuk, pass me the box,”

 


The younger passed it as he requested. “Are you okay?”

 


“What do you mean I’m okay or not? I’m okay! Let me finish my job as soon as possible!” Heechul growls.

 


Leeteuk who is tying the box with the rope could hear Heechul’s words. Did I too harsh on him?

 


The boxes keep moving until Eunhyuk ran out of them. When the younger wants to take the rest from Leeteuk, Heechul's body starts to stagger on the stair.

 


The high was no kidding! Heechul has lost his balance.

 


“Oh!” Leeteuk who has been keeping his eyes on the pretty boy, sprints in just a second. Eunhyuk is shocked at how fast his brother reacts.

 


Leeteuk was fast a second to catch him in his arms before Heechul could fall onto the ground. But due to Heechul’s weight, they both end up fall together on the piles of hay.

 

“Heechul ah! Heechul ah!” Heechul’s eyes closed. Leeteuk slaps softly Heechul’s cheeks. Heechul’s face is so pale and his whole body is sweating.

 

Heechul’s eyes blinks a few time. “What? Heechul ah?” His what still nasty but just weak than usual.

 

“Oh my god! Thank goodness,” Leeteuk sighed in relief and then laughs.

 

“Dont laugh...” Heechul growls though he got no energy left. Eunhyuk came to them.

 

“Is Heechul hyung okay?” Leeteuk nods.

 

“Hyung, let me help Heechul-“

 

“No, it’s okay. I can handle it,” Eunhyuk wants to bring Heechul into the house but Leeteuk stops him. The younger steps aside without protesting and let his brother helps Heechul.

 

Leeteuk put Heechul gently on the hay while he crouched in front of him to give him a piggyback ride.

 

“I don’t want...” Heechul whines weakly.

 

“Do you want to walk in that weak body?” Leeteuk asked. Heechul gave up and let Leeteuk took his arms to put it around his neck before stand up straight.

 

Eunhyuk just watching them and been ignored by them. “Just finish up the last one. Let’s end our work earlier today,”

 


“Alright,” Eunhyuk respond weakly. Somehow he feels jealous again when his brother is the first one to save Heechul and is the one who bring Heechul. Why?

 

He stares at the back of the couple walking into the house.  Couple? Pfft

 

 


///———///——-///

 

 


Heechul laid his chin weakly on Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

"Please, next time, when it was lunch time, please eat. Dont leave your food like that. You need food to work properly. Look what happened just now,"

 

"Are you worried?" Heechul asked in serious and weak tone. Leeteuk fix his grips on Heechul's thigh.

 

Leeteuk looks aside and smiles warmly. "If you are dead, who is going to go back to the office and run the company? Of course, I am worried. And it's my fault that I was being harsh on you,"

 

Heechul clicked his tongue. "You talked a lot,” Leeteuk chuckles. “Your mouth is still going strong though your body is weak. And you are a lot lighter than before,” Heechul tighten his arms around Leeteuk’s neck— to choke him.

 

“Okay. Okay. I’m kidding. But isnt that good thing?” Heechul didn’t respond and they walk into the house without continue the conversation longer.

 

Leeteuk struggles to take off his boots and Heechul’s boots before getting the house. His grips on Heechul’s legs tighten causing their body sticks together closer. Until their ears rubbing against each other.

 

Leeteuk brings Heechul into the room and put him on the bed. “Do you know how were you when you were drunk? It’s same like this,” Leeteuk helps to remove the jumpsuit from covering his chest.

 

Leeteuk looks down into Heechul's eyes. The latter is captured to the soft look that Leeteuk gave him. Not to mention his smile too.

 

“Take a rest while I’m making your food,” Leeteuk smiles softly at Heechul before closed the door.

 

Though he is weak right now, Heechul cant help but to feel slightly grateful to Leeteuk.

 

Of course, I am worried These words keep replaying in his head before he closed his eyes to sleep. He holds his chest to feel how the words has fluttered his heart until now.

 

 

///———///———///

 

 

It’s new day. Heechul is wondering why the brothers look so relax from morning and didn’t prepare for field work.

 

“Oh, morning hyung,” Eunhyuk greets coldly after the older came out from his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter