Chapter 9

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silents roaring and both havent look away from each other's eyes. It's been month since the last day they met. Like being cursed by a witch, they cant even open their mouth to speak.

 

 

 

 

 

HONKKK!

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk and Heechul turn their head at the same time at the main road of the village near the mart where they are facing each other now.

"What the with that truck? Urghhh!" Heechul spits his thought annoyed. There is a truck that honking at something. Leeteuk turns to look at his ex boss again. Something comes across his mind.

 

"Did you just... park your car at the road and blocking the traffic?!" Leeteuk asked and himself get the answer when Heechul's eyes turn wide. Leeteuk saw the car keys in Heechul's hand and he snatched  it from the owner of the car. He run to the car and saw the truck had stopped behind Heechul's luxurious car.

Leeteuk went to the driver and said sorry. "Oh, Jungsoo!" The driver shouted his name excited.

 

"Oh, hyung! It's been a long time!"

 

"Are you in your holiday?! I heard you are working at the city," Leeteuk speechless. The one who fired him is behind him, with crossing arms feeling annoyed because it's quite hot day.

 

"Oh, that-"

 

"Can we talk later? I have business to do now. So please?" Heechul being sarcastic and rolled his eyes. Leeteuk apologized again and get into the car. Heechul waits at the side road while Leeteuk moves the car aside to let the truck passes. After the truck passed, something hit his mind and Heechul immediately opened the car door and glares at Leeteuk.

 

"Who allowed you to drive my car? I'm sorry but you are stranger. I dont like any stranger touch my things!" Before Leeteuk can reply, Heechul has pulled Leeteuk out from his car and takes back his seat. Leeteuk remains silent trying to wonder what's happening actually.

 

Heechul inside the car wants to drive away when he remembers something. A direction. Yes, he wants to ask for the direction. Leave or not? Been fighting with himself in the car for a few seconds, Heechul finally decides to roll down the window with grunts. "Excuse me, sir. Can I ask for the direction?" He rolled his eyes again. Leeteuk's lips curve a bit trying to hold his laugh.

 

"Yes. That's your purpose parking your car anywhere you want. Where do you want to go?" Heechul shoves his arm out from the window and hands Leeteuk one piece of small note. Leeteuk read and in a second can figure out where it is.

 

"I know this house. I think it is the largest traditional house in this village. But I dont know who's the owner,"

 

"I didnt ask for the owner. I just want to ask for the direction,"

 

Leeteuk suddenly wonders what his ex boss been doing driving for hours to this village. "Actually, what brings you here?" He asked with eyes looking down at Heechul in the car and his hands on the waist.

 

"It's family matters,"

 

"You dont have family in Korea," Heechul tried to control his expression. He didnt want Leeteuk to know that he is going to beg for second chance to Mr Lee because of his ego. No one know about this matter except his new secretary, the new kid he met Lee Donghae and Mr Lee. No way he is going to tell Leeteuk about this. It's humiliating to Kim Heechul. "Whatever!"

Leeteuk opened the car door and his ex boss shocked. "What are you ing doing?!" Leeteuk still calms.

"Boss, let me drive you there. You wont ever reach it safely without the help of that machine in your car," Heechul pouts but a few seconds later he stomped out from the car seat and reach for the passenger seat on the driver side. But before he can open the door, a hand stops his. "I am not your employee anymore so please sit in the front,"

Heechul chuckles unbelieveably and hands on his waist. Speechless. If it is in cartoon, Leeteuk can see a smoke fly out from the top of Heechul's head and ears.

 

"Pfft! Like I will pay you for driving me?! What a stupid statement from a stranger! Or to be exact, a man who betrayed his boss and tried to take his boss's boyfriend!" Heechul stomped his feet to sit beside Leeteuk in the car. Leeteuk froze. Yeah, you wont blame your Mr Boyfriend because you are Kim Heechul. Leeteuk twitches his lips bitterly before get into the driver's seat.

 

Leeteuk starts to drive to the address Heechul showed him just now. It is quite in the car before Heechul turns to him and looks at him up and down.

 

”I cant believe you are turning into.. i dont what kind of job you do now...,” Heechul slurred as he doesn’t know a word to describe his ex employee.

 

Leeteuk smiled while eyes on the road. “I dont have any job now. Just helping my brother handling our grandmother’s farms,” He looks for a while to the man beside him.

 

”So you like this job more than working with me, huh? I see,” Heechul chuckles and smirks.

 

”That... I am not completely like working with you but-“

 

”NOT COMPLETELY?! I PAID YOU FOR ING FIVE YEARS TEUK! AND SHUT UP! SINCE WHEN YOU ARE BR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter