Chapter 15

Yes, Boss!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dining table are unexpectedly quiet. Sounds of steel utensils and plates clinking with one another echoing the space. Mr Lee looks at each one of young people in the table. He met his eyes with his granddaughter.

They exchanged a look. “Leeteuk, I never knew you have known Sung Kyung before,” Leeteuk grinned at the old man’s remark. He laughed awkwardly.

“Well, I never expected you would have a granddaughter working as barista. And we actually never talked to each other more than 10 minutes,”

“Because he said his boss needs him,” Sungkyung continued. Heechul looks down on his bowl and tries his best to hide his smirks. Leeteuk is shocked to hear she said that in front of Heechul and Mr Lee.

You busybody little girl. Urghh! What do you know about my Leeteuk when you rarely talk with him.

“Urrr.... I only met her during work hours so it cant be avoided. And it’s my job anyway,” Leeteuk took a glance at his ex boss beside him who is playing with the rice in the bowl.

Mr Lee smiles but Leeteuk and Heechul cant get the meaning behind the cheeky smile.

“Then I guess you both can get along again since Sungkyung and Donghae are staying here for a week or maybe more. Depends on them actually,”

“A week or more?!” Heechul’s eyes widely opened and everyone is staring at him. Mr Lee furrows his eyebrows. “Why?”

Heechul then grinning widely and gives his fake laugh to not ruin the mood. “Hahahaha. It’s-It’s good for young people actually to live in the green village for a while,” 

Leeteuk tried his best to hold his laughter and he got a glare from Heechul.

Leeteuk suddenly chewed on his foods longer and thinking either he should say this or not. Glancing at Heechul beside him, he thought that he shouldn’t. But why dont let the young people experience it once in awhile?

“Can I have your permission to have your grandchildren help us with making kimchi tomorrow?”

Heechul and Eunhyuk were in shocked at the sudden invitation from Leeteuk that they both were not aware of. Heechul kicked Leeteuk’s legs under the table and the latter tried his best to hold his painful grasp.

Mr Lee looks at his grandchildren before nodding as sign of yes. “I will bring them to the village hall with me,”

Leeteuk smiled delightedly. He met Sung Kyung’s eyes in front of him and he curved a little smile. But he glance to Heechul on his side, he was welcomed with a deep fierce glare from the pretty man. 

He knew Heechul will scold him but he just feels to invite them. The more the merrier. Heechul let out a heavy breath that shows how annoyed he was right now.

Silents occurred the table again. After finishing their dinner, Leeteuk and Heechul excused themselves to go home as they need to wake up early tomorrow for the occasion with other village people.

“I hope to see you all tomorrow,” Mr Lee beamed a good smile. The family send off the guests until the front door.

“Yeah, we too,” Heechul fakes his smile and politely giving a welcoming response. Heechul hugged Leeteuk’s arms before bowing together with the latter, ignoring the eyes Sungkyung had on them.

He hurriedly dragged Leeteuk to the car without turning back, leaving Eunhyuk to trail behind them alone.

Not a few seconds until they are in the car, Heechul exploded. “What the are you doing?! Why are you inviting them?!”

“The more the merrier. Mr Lee probably has been invited to join along by the head of village. Even if I didn’t invite them, he for surely will come with his grandchildren,” Heechul scoffed at the logical defend Leeteuk gave him.

Heechul leans on the seat and looked outside at the dark village. Leeteuk looks at his sulking ex boss and smiles. “Why do you hate her so much?”

Heechul was taken aback by the question. Why did he hate her so much?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekend came and today Heechul is going to the village hall, joining Leeteuk and village people making a kimchi.

After came home last night, he drank quite a few bottles of soju in his room when everyone has slept. Well, he did not want to listen to any nagging from his ex secretary. And the reason was none other because of Sungkyung. He felt the pain all over his head.

That girl’s appearance made his mood last night turned bad. He hates when she was talking softly and elegantly with Leeteuk. “Aishhhh… I should not had asked Teuk to buy coffee from that cafe.” He murmured with his throbbing head.

Why they have to meet again?! Heechul took the blanket and covered his body. Then he screamed with his remaining energy despite his headache.

“What’s wrong?!” Leeteuk suddenly crashed into his room and Heechul stopped screaming. Heechul was shocked that he cant give any response. Leeteuk’s eyes then looked beside the bed of Heechul. There were around 2 to 
3 bottles of soju and a few unfinished snacks. 

Leeteuk frowning his eyebrows and glared to sober Heechul. “Why did-” Heechul threw the pillow towards Leeteuk to stop him from nagging. “You just entered my room without knocking which has intruded my privacy. What if I ? And one more! Stop nagging! Who do you think I am? Your child?” Heechul growled and covered his body again.

The man who is still standing by the door sighed. He slowly get into the room and sat on the bed. “Okay, fine. I am sorry. I was shocked when I heard you screamed. And I didn’t mean to nag you in the morning. But we have long 
activities tod-”

Heechul pulled down his blanket and glared at Leeteuk. Leeteuk raised his arms and said “Okay! I stopped,” The room turns silent.

“Do you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter